Ryan/Jon #27 - His Royal Hotness

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Jun 2, 2010.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jun 9, 2010.
  1. The Definition of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  2. His Royal Hotness

22 vote(s)
    64.7%
  3. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

well i agree most of you. and of course very good storyline and character in good light:)

mhm yeah some family members (not talking about Ron) i know it's only on my wish list (don't kill me for that) but i want some skeletons-in-closet type secret which could explain why there're so much mystery about Ryan.

also i want some friendship-like relationship between him and Eric.
    well what else?.... oh yes almost forgot more Ryan on screen and Ryan-hero :lol:

of course i didn't tell my other wishes (i'll better keep em to me. otherwise you'll cyber-kill me:lol: or maybe just cyber-slap me:guffaw: )

ok that should be all my wishes. for now:)

oh will see when new season start.

2. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

Hopefully, Eric's old enemy that is on the "Preview The New Season For All 3 CSIs" news won't get as much exposure than anything new being written about Ryan. I want the writers not to make Ryan into this ignorant, seemingly prejudiced person like they did in Bad Seed, with him talking about how the farmers "don't speak English."

3. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

This season we have to meet a relative of Ryan!!And possibly a leadership role in some cases like supervising Walter or something.

4. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I agree with everything thats been said.
    Ryan as a hero, and in a leadership role at least once.
    Some background and even a glimpse of a family member
    No Ryan in trouble storylines.
    Some fun moments with Walter (that dont have him looking like an idiot, or comic relief)
    More of his compassionate side. Maybe he can have a case with a baby again? I loved shootout!

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    Shootout was great . Ryan and that baby looked very sweet together.

6. Lady I

Lady I Hit and Run

7. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

AWE! He makes me giggle. He looks so serious when he is up there, amazing actor :)

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

9. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

I might have to see this movie because I haven't seen him in anything but CSI: Miami.

10. WolfWings

WolfWings Hit and Run

Okay, I just want to throw something out there for the benefit of some of the younger members of the Wolfe Pack here. I'm not gonna tell you what to do or what not to do, but just a word of caution for all. I think this has been touched upon briefly on this forum before, but here goes.

I finished reading "Memoirs of a Murder" today. Mostly my reaction was something like this :wtf::eek: lol. I just wanted to warn people that if the movie is in fact going to be closely based on the book, it is going to be VERY dark and VERY VERY graphic. There's heavily detailed sex scenes in probably at least half the chapters.

I still plan on seeing the movie, but I'm 21. But hey, if you think you can handle it and aren't going to be traumatized by it, I say go for it. Since there's not that much information out there about either the book or the movie, I just wanted to get some fair warning out there at least for the Wolfe Pack. As I said, I still plan to see it, and I'm sure Jon is going to do excellent justice to what I found to be an extremely complex and mesmerizing character (even if he is a total psychopath at times :p).

Anyone with questions about the book feel free to PM me! Love ya Wolfe Pack! :beer:

11. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Wow, that was extremely moving. I'm huge fan of poetry, and I just really enjoyed this. Thanks for posting!

Thank you for the warning! Like you, I still plan on watching it, but I'm 24 so... I agree for younger Wolfe Pack members: watch at your own risk.

12. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Thanks again for the warning, WolfWings. It is an important caution. However, I believe even independent movies have to have a rating. Also, from the scenes they are releasing, it appears the movie is going into much more character depth than the book. Maybe this was the concern the person was expressing when he said this movie could be a career breaker for Jon because it could be a hard R-rated with some nudity. However, I did some research on Ed Asner's career (who is a co-star), and he has apparently only appeared in G and PG movies. I may be wrong, but I don't think he would risk his career either. I trust that Jon would not do this either, but then we don't really know anyone that well, do we. I wish someone would e-mail the director and ask what the rating is going to be so we can put this to rest.

By the way, that scene was amazing!

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

thanks for warning:)
    but i'm safe at this point:lol: i'm 21 too.

and dark movies are in my taste:) even graphic ones. whenever and wherever there's Jon involved i'll watch it in one way or another.

only if i could get book to read then i'll be more clear about the plot. but oh whatever i'll get an insight in one way or another :lol:

oh btw video was great just downloaded for safety:)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  14. Lady I

Lady I Hit and Run

ihih well I'm 26 i'm safe ahahahah :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I made some cap from the clip

Jon 1
    Jon 2
    Jon 3
    Jon 4
    Jon 5

Hope you like it :thumbsup:

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Nice caps Lady I! I watched the clip but had to keep it on mute at the time so I haven't really "seen" it if you know what I mean. Will have to check it out later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.