Ryan/Jon #27 - His Royal Hotness

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, Jun 2, 2010.

?

Thread name

Poll closed Jun 9, 2010.
  1. The Definition of Gorgeous

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  2. His Royal Hotness

22 vote(s)
    64.7%
  3. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  4. TNT Togo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Wolfe's Gang

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Thanks for the caps Lady I,very nice.Jon is looking really handsome!
    Also thanks for the warning WolfeWings. I too am over 21 so no problems here.

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

great caps Lady :)
    really nice ones :lol:

3. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Thanks for the caps Lady I! Wow, he looks really healthy and handsome in them (then again, when does he not ;) ) I can't wait until I can actually see the vid.

Well, I'm fifteen, but I've seen and read rather mature material so even if it is a high rating it won't bother me. I just hope I can nab it online since I doubt it will make it overseas, being an indy film and all.

Wow, only forty or so posts until it's time for the new thread. How time flies :lol:

4. WolfWings

WolfWings Hit and Run

I was about to post the back-cover summary of the book as an indicator of the substance of the plot, but... it's kind of an excerpt from one of the sex scenes :lol: so i figured maybe even spoiler tags wouldn't be quite enough censorship.

Instead, for anybody interested but doesn't have access to/can't find the book, here's the general plot in my words. There's no spoilers for the book or the movie in here, I just put tags on in case people didn't want to know for whatever reason.

Rich and Mark are identical twin brothers. The story is told from Rich's perspective. Throughout their lives, Rich has hated Mark, resented how he was always treated better by their parents and how Mark always seemed to go out of his way to hurt him. Their mother died when they were six and their father was a cruel, abusive man.

Now they are 26 years old. Mark is a wealthy commodities broker (I think :p ) and Rich is an aspiring poet (hence the poetry reading video). Mark hires a new secretary at his office, a beautiful young woman named Shelley. Mark becomes romantically involved with her, but at the same time Rich wants her too.

When Shelley chooses to stay with Mark even after admitting and consummating her mutual love for Rich, he decides that the only way they can ever be truly together is in heaven. He soon becomes obsessed with achieving that end, determined to not let his brother win this time.

So there you have it. One thing I found interesting that unlike in the video clips we've seen, there's absolutely no mention in the book of one of the brothers (remember Jon's playing twins) being a boxer. I wonder why they added that to the movie. :shrug:

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Thanks for that, WolfWings. Sounds like an interesting book! Maybe they added the boxing element because of Jon liking it so much?
    As DragonFriend says, it will probably be quite hard getting to see the film here in the UK. But if I do get a chance it would be good to watch.

Lady I- thanks for the video and the caps.

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

The video is already down,glad I got to see it.Happy we have the screen caps from the video .

7. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Wow, that was quicker than last time. Hoping he'll post more sneak peeks soon. Reading the book right now!

8. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Thanks for the caps LadyI:thumbsup:. Boy does he look GOOD!!:drool:

Thanks for the synopsis and the warning WolfWings:thumbsup:; it sounds quite interesting and I can see where the "darkness" comes in.

I really want to see how Jon pulls off the good twin aspect (but we all know he'll do a GREAT job:)), and see him in something other than Miami and playing Ryan Wolfe, basically a good guy.

9. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

i believe Jon will do great :lol:
    i believe his talent so i know he'll do great at his new movie :D

hmm i'm so speechless today. i guess i already live in next tuesday :hugegrin:

can't believe my wishes will be listened :adore:
    mhm can't wait to see Jon again :adore: :lol: :hugegrin: :D

10. Lady I

Lady I Hit and Run

:D:D:D:D I'm a provident person :guffaw::guffaw:

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

what?! :wtf: again :eek:

my oh my i barely got to download them and they're removed :wtf:

12. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

I wonder why the videos keep getting taken down...was the new vid getting bad comments as well? Or was it something else, like legal issues about showing the scenes?

Well, in any case, we have some nice caps this time thanks to Lady I, so it isn't too bad. Really can't wait for the new season and for the movie!

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    I didn't see any bad comments for the last video.I watched it several times.There was a comment were the poster wanted to see the movie when it came out,and that was it at the time. Perhaps the person posting them only wants them displayed for a short time.
    I'm looking forward to the new season and I hope it's a good one for Jon/Ryan.

14. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

me too. read few of them but didn't see anything bad.

oh i dunno if there's any copywrite but theoretically i could share with those vids cuz i have em downloaded to my phone via vuclip. hmm just wondering :)

15. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Just a reminder that downloading discussions are not allowed unless it's through a site that allows legal downloading such as itunes, amazon.com, etc. From the Board Rules:

Thanks! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.