Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

2. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

Haha. That promo is awesome. "I didn't do it." :lol: Classic.

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i like that new video. as has been said "i didn't do it!" - brilliant :D

4. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Great video!!Thanks for sharing!

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I was thinking the same thing the minute I saw the pic. They compliment each other well. :)

I thought that about Stabler and Benson and then I scrolled down and saw your comment. Looks as though a lot of us are thinking along the same lines. :)

6. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

I know that this is off subject but I keep thinking about Flack Sr. Is there any word whether or not they are going to go ahead with that idea? Or should I stop holding my breathe. :(

7. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Knowing this show I'd wouldn't hold your breathe. I literally think the last time they mention Flack Sr. was in season 1, so I doubt we will ever met him.

8. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

He's busy playing pool with Louie, Aubrey and Peyton. ;)

9. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

Haha for sure, oh don't forget Reid and Sam! Just one big forgotten family.

10. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Well in all fairness to the writers on NY, Flack Sr. was never brought into the show and forgotten about i.e Louie, Reed, Sam etc... so you cant really say that he has been forgotten about, because we have never seen him. Just saying...

And I really feel they have wrapped Peyton up, she left at the beg. of season 4 and they brought her back towards the end of 6 and wrapped that character up (IMO) so I dont think she really counts either, and We dont know what they will do with Aubrey they may resovle that storyline as well.

11. PerfectAnomaly

They didn't wrap up Peyton's story line. They said there was going to be something between her and Mac again and he'd have to make a choice between Peyton and Aubrey. Now they've said they've dropped the Peyton/Aubrey/Mac storyline. As for Flack Sr., no he was never on the show, but there was a lot of potential for a good Flack storyline featuring his father that was never realized just like the potential for the other characters who have appeared on the show and were forgotten. He was mentioned and in a significant way.

12. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Ok that might be true, of Peyton and Aubrey but again you dont know what they might do with Aubrey this season, they could wrap her character up you dont know the season hasnt even begun yet. and we only have spoliers for like the first 6 episodes.

And Flack Sr. was mention in season 1 in one episode as the off the cuff comment made from one cop to Flack, how is that being mention in a signficant way???

Yes I totally 100% agree that there was unbelievable potential for a storyline for Flack Sr. and even Danny's dad but the writers havent deceided to do anything with it yet, so all I was saying was Flack Sr. doesnt fall in the same catorgory as Louie, or Reed or Sam, because those characters have been in multiple epsiodes and never heard from again (well we did see Reed last year) so never having a storyline vs. having one and then just disapperaing are to very different things. That was all I was trying to say.

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Flack is my favorite character on the show (with Danny and Sid a close second ;)), so I am hopeful we will get to learn more about his family. That being said, I really would like to get an update on Danny's brother. Where the hell is he?! :lol:

14. PerfectAnomaly

In "Redemptio" we got a throwaway line from Danny when they were talking about why Hawkes wouldn't have mentioned his sister. He said something like, "I had Louie but was always up front about him." I'm guessing that means he's dead, but if they retconned Danny's entire back story I'm sure they could easily decide Louie isn't dead anymore if the whim hits them. ;)

15. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.