Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'm hoping for a different opening sequence especially for Flack, he's had the same one for quite a few seasons.

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i've been wondering this for a while, i'm looking forward to finding out :D

3. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

Dare to change the song on the opening credits & I'll be very very... :brickwall:

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Unless they change it back to the way it was originally. I liked that version better. They cut it too short for my tastes.

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

phew! i only say that because the original was, well, the original, and definitely the best and i think i'd be sad/worried if too many people preferred the remix. i really hated the remixed version right from the start and i still do - in the first couple of seasons i'd watch the credits as it's one of my all time favourite songs ever, but after they changed it i have to fast forward it or i'll end up shouting at the tv. you. do. not. mess. with. the. who! i would love them to change it back but i have a horrible feeling they won't :(

6. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I prefer the remix especially the first part - the instrumental. It's modern, catchy and full of energy. I like the original too. It's old-school and perfect match with the earlier seasons.

7. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

I just want them to keep the song of The Who, Baby O'riley. As for the remix? I would also prefer that they change it back to the original. :)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  8. *NickStone*

*NickStone* Hit and Run

Maybe all three CSIs wil join the ranks of other TV shows, in scrapping an opening sequence completely and simply have the credits appear across the screen during the show.

I'm hoping that's not the case and they keep the old style credits, with new sequences used for all characters.

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i can understand that i guess. personally the remix upset me a bit because it's one of my favourite tracks by one of my favourite bands ever, but i kind of can see *why* they did it, even if i don't like it or agree with it:lol:

me too. it's one of my all time favourite tracks, so i think the original would be the best bet. or maybe the lt dan band version :D:lol::lol:

10. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

adam_bryant

TV's Top 50 - -> http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr...news/e3i8ee6fde4efa3c4bfcb6497c44ece3b0a?pn=4

[​IMG]

source: http://twitter.com/cupcakey88

about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  11. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

At the risk of being all oh-em-gee!fangirl, pleasepleaseplease try again! I've seen Kathleen Munroe in recent movies, so I imagine the scheduling's probably been nuts, but they managed to bring back Peyton and I think CF's schedule was pretty crazy too, so...

And now I'm wondering what PV meant by "recent episode". S6? or 7? Maybe Sam was supposed to be in Flack's S6 storyline after all. Not that it matters now, but that would've been amazing, and it's cool to think they had plans to go there :lol:

Meh. *crosses fingers* I'm really loving the fact that they seem to more focused on what Lindsay's dealing with, so I hope that's what they're actually doing. And I guess on the one hand, it's definitely weird (even a little upsetting, considering the badge issue I have yet to get over) that Danny's not facing anything from what was essentially his story -- on the other hand, if it is Lindsay's side they're going to be concentrating on, I've always, and still do prefer he stay as far away from that as possible, so I literally have no room to complain :lol: I have to say I'm not that happy with the last bit, but if "rock" doesn't turn out to be codeword for "Reason 40905 to cripple a storyline with DL", I'd be good with this.

I usually like that method, because there are certain shows it really works for, but I can't imagine it working for any of the CSIs -- The Who theme songs are like their trademark. That's how I usually find out CSI is on TV :lol:

On the subject of a new opening sequence, though, yes! they've had the same basic one for over four years now.

12. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Great! Now I'm more excited than ever! This is a believable comment from someone who just watched the premiere. :thumbsup:

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Entertainment Weekly's Fall Preview went on sale today. Here's what they have to offer on CSI: NY:

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

And there's another cliffhanger completely spoiled by TPTB. :rolleyes: I don't think these people understand the purpose or meaning of one since they give away the resolution EVERY damn time. It's one thing to read spoilers, it's completely ridiculous to be a spoiler free person and pick up a magazine and have the resolution completely ruined by someone on the show. Why even tune in if they're gonna tell you what's going to happen?? :rolleyes: Not a good way to keep viewers or attract new ones.

ETA: As for Matt Mitovich's comment about Anna Belknap; I'll believe that when I see it.

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I wonder if they expect us to worry that Lucy would die? Sorry, guys, but I know y'all better than that. :p

BTW, wasn't that Fancast interview with Pam supposed to come out today? I tried to look for it, but that site hates me or something. (Or it's not up yet, either way. :lol:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.