Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Bowling. All bowling in teh BHC :p. And all covered by teh NY Tardis TimeWarp.

Not rly surprised by that atall. Somewhat meh easy-come/easy-go eyerolling and disappointed :lol: but not surprised. Also nice to know teh show has priorities.

Looks like teh Couch and possibly !Tension wins, at least for now :p. Well. And Louie too, for that matter :lol:.

Thanks perlnoir

Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Wait. Does this mean I can never post my ~masterpiece again?

[​IMG]

Brb, crying in a corner. [​IMG]

3. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

^ :lol: That picture never fails to make me laugh! :guffaw:

Dear NY, please don't abandon the Twilight storyline. At least one Twilight episode next season is fine with me. Please. I liked how you handled it. And it's kind of impossible Aubrey will just disappear in thin air after deciding she would stay in Manhattan because of Mac's kindness. Thank you.

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

So what would Melina leaving have to do with it? They didnt need her if they wanted to proceed... unless to irritate the SMACKIES which they managed to succeed and drive away anyway!:lol:

5. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Dear NY. I agree wif Geeno. Even though all things with the word Twilight in them have induced an involuntary pavlovian twitch to surface. If ever revisited, plz to f*cking promote it in some other manner :lol:.

...perchance teh fact that MK left has the show's first priorities focused on dealing with addressing Stella's departure and creating and integrating a new leading character and related stories helping to establish Jo in NY :p:lol:? At some point, they may still devote some time to it. Or perhaps you'll be spared further irritation; Or mebbe you'll be irritated by Tension instead. Ya never know ;).

...n0OO0oo0oOo0ooo! Plz to not refrain from posting said Masterpiece again? We likes it. :D.

Aw. I'll try to cheer ya up a wee bit. *ahem* ...wait for it...

..."Bobby!"

:p

6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

If they drop it just because they have to explain Stella's departure and integrate Jo then that's lame. Those two things shouldn't halt development of the other characters.

If they drop it because they want to explore the idea of Jo and Mac then . . . the jury's still out. I'm not completely against the idea of Jo/Mac because they don't have the history that Mac/Stella had and if they have good chemistry it could be fun to see them evolve into a romantic pair. But I'm not completely for it because it would be hooking up the two leads and it would be another romantic pairing between core characters and those are two things I'm not fond of at all.

7. Faylinn

Bobbeh! [​IMG]

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I was under the impression from Carmine that was not going to require much "screen time"

I'm not one for self inflicted pain...there is always the "off" button!:lol:

I think since it was so frowned upon where Mac and Stella were concerned it would not be a good idea. With D/L already and the ongoing promise for Hawkes the show would lose its focus as a crime show and would turn into the dating game instead. Besides all you would have left is Flack and Adam and I dont know if they are so good for each other.:):p

9. Faylinn

Well, I think Adam and Hawkes are ~meant to be~, but Adam and Flack would work too. :devil:

10. PerfectAnomaly

If they had hooked up Mac/Stella then I would be totally against Mac/Jo because they'd be hooking Mac up with every leading lady on the show. But IMO, the fact that they didn't go there with Mac/Stella means the door is partially open to go there with Jo/Mac.

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i'm just gonna agree with perfect anomaly and elwood (ha, as usual. i make a good acolyte...) and be done with it :)

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Since SW will only be the second leading lady it was always frowned upon from what I understood that different people did not want M/S hooked up precisely because she was his leading lady and thought the hook up would interfere with friendship/working relationship would it not then do the same with SW since she would be holding the same position as Stella did or is it just personal preference?

Your too easy!:lol:

13. PerfectAnomaly

I think there's more to it than just the two leads hooking up. That's definitely part of why I didn't want Mac/Stella hooked up, but the biggest reason for me not wanting them hooked up was their relationship as co-workers and good friends was a great dynamic and I didn't want that messed with. With Jo there isn't that history to be messed with so hooking up the two leads wouldn't be as bad to me as hooking up Mac and Stella.

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Again personal preferance I think because some, my self included felt that friendship and great dynamic could have led to and would have been a wonderful romance, if written well that is. But it might have been a negative distraction for those who did not care for the pairing as D/L has become to some and has seemed to ruin the individuality of both.

And I'm sure there will be those who will not find Mac and Jo agreeable either. Excluding you, Elwood, Lisasimpson, and SW of course.:)

15. PerfectAnomaly

Everything is personal preference. I don't think anyone can make blanket statements about what fans will or won't like. I'm not trying to speak for anyone other than myself. Personally the two leads hooking up isn't the main reason I was opposed to Mac/Stella, and while I don't necessarily want Jo/Mac together them being the two leads isn't enough for me to oppose it completely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.