Season 7 Spoiler Discussion - Welcome back to the Big Apple!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spunky86

spunky86 Hit and Run

2. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  3. TheChaoticBox

TheChaoticBox Rookie

4. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

^Is the victim on a roof?

5. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

This just made my day! Finally a clear shot of Eddie :). Gary is so good to us CSI:NY fans.

6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I was thinking the same thing. Or else they are suspended in mid air because Eddie is looking almost straight up. :wtf:

7. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

If anyone is from California and wants to check out the CSI:NY film set, I have posted the filming location for August 18th on TotallyEddiected in case anyone's interested. I'd be going for sure if I wasn't on the east coast.

8. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

I am loving Gary and perlnoir and all the twitpic-takers to an unholy degree right now, these pics are too awesome :lol: Anyone know what episode they might be from? (Or what episode they might be up to shooting now?) I'm slowly getting psyched for September ...:lol:

Not sure about that, since most of the characters have been seen having personal-life chats on the clock. Danny and Lindsay on several occasions, Angell and Flack in "Pay Up", Stella on the phone with Frankie in at least one S2 episode (either "Fare Game" or "Stuck on You"). Imo, the fact that Adam's doing it online doesn't make him any more liable than the others.

It may not be right, but then technically they all should've been fired. I don't mind this instance because personal-chats-on-the-clock are a common occurrence (and, again IMO, I like the few glimpses we get of Adam's personal life).

Hi MReese, and welcome! :) I'm seriously echoing these sentiments (and on Hawkes!) -- I was initially upset/beyond-peeved over Stella leaving, but I'm getting over that. Although I'm fairly sure it'll depend a lot, not on Jo so much, but on how well the episodes themselves are done -- and whether they stand great on their own, or whether they leave me feeling like they would've been better had Stella been in them. S6 doesn't give me the greatest confidence, but the new changes might've jumpstarted something, sooo...

Jo's synopsis did make her sound interesting, despite being a bit vague; the issue of her adopted son sounds even more interesting (I don't think CSI's franchise has ever done something like that before!). So it's a fairly good base so far, that imo it's reasonable to hold on to in the wake of possible RT stuff :lol: Getting more into that:

Aw, I forgot the spoiler only mentioned Sela hoping for Jo/Mac romantic tension :lol:...that's actually better to swallow, especially if it's not a place TPTB are planning to go (meaning it might just be an extra twist SW and GS add to the character when they're onscreen, and I have to admit I would be just the slightest bit curious about that). And to be fair, it does seem like they have a lot of other good stuff planned for Jo.

I don't mind romantic tension, and honestly doubt I'd mind it between Jo and Mac. There's arguably some between every character on the show :lol:, and it's often fun to see so long as the writers don't start scripting it; but that's one of their weaknesses, imo. They tend to delve into "romance" when they really shouldn't, in scenes where it's pointless or relationships that are better left ambiguous... I'm worried it might be optimistic to hope SW's wishes for romantic tension are coming out of left field, rather than from something TPTB may have implied, and it doesn't help that Jo iskind of Mac's "type"; but hey, I can be optimistic :p.

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

if people were fired for chatting/doing personal stuff online during work hours, then i doubt anyone in the entire western world would have a job! and as you say, they all have personal chats offline too. i would think he might get a little talking to, telling him to do it in his breaks and not during his working time, but no more than that. unless he was doing it to a point where it took the piss.

10. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

^Here a lot of offices block all Facebook/Yahoo Video/Youtube, etc... sites. Any online streaming media tends to be blocked - all the county offices here (where I worked) have that sort of thing blocked. I suppose it's different and they don't block the sites in case the victim posted something or whatever - on the show.

TBH, it's not really "okay" to have online web-chats at work - at least not any I can think of.

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah they do here as well, but i guess part of adam's job is to have access to all those things for tracking stuff down, so it would be hard to do that. anyway, as long as he gets his job done i don't see it's such a major deal, if he's not getting the work done then maybe.

12. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

New pic behind the scene Season 7!

[​IMG]

13. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

source: http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/t...oop-on-house-bones-housewives-chuck-and-more/

14. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

The BHC strikes again. I'm sorry, but that's a lame excuse to completely drop the whole story line.

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hey now! Louie might like having a few more ladies to party with in the BHC. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.