CSI: NY Season 7 Wishlist.

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Carolyn_333, May 5, 2010.

1. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Please as much a possible, less liberties with technology. It bugs me and others too. I know you have consultants, please consult and obey them. It's not hard to tell in an episode "Unfortunately, the technology we have isn't enough. Let's go and look for some more evidence". It will be fun if a show is entertaining at the same time educational. It bothers me when others who are more tech-y say bad things about CSI. For some, it's a sin to mess with the technology. Not for me. I enjoy the techology we have today but that won't stop me from watching CSI just because of some liberties. It's a TV show!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
  2. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

Of course many more Flack scenes for season 7!!!

And nothing that comes even a little bit close to season 6 and its over the top emotional story lines. Season 6 was really the worst of all seasons so far, and I really hope that season 7 goes back to its original style and something like season 5 which is my favorite one.

3. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Halloween-themed episode! :thumbsup: The first and last is 'Boo' - which is awesome - right, so I think it's about time to make another one. How about a prank gone wrong and put the necessary twist/s. NY has some of the best writers so I hope we can get another great halloween episode. Adam (maybe a prank victim/maker during college) and Sid (well, he works on a creepy place) might shine here.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2010
  4. naama291

naama291 Civilian

(Well, my first post here..)

1. Mole / Inside job plot - someone leaks information, steals evidences..

2. more screen time for Hawks, Flack and Adam.

3. I think that maybe they should arrest the wrong person, at least once.

4. No more Shane Casey. seriously. If they want to put some puzzles in the show, they should do it in another way. He's a great character, but I'm tired of him.

5. New romance in the lab. Mac/Stella, maybe? that could be awesome.

6. Musical episode! (LOL, Just kidding.)

5. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

Number 1 was a great idea! It would be... AWESOME :D

Number 6... LMAO :guffaw:
    Mac (in interrogation room): *stomps foot on top of the table* These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do... One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over YOU. *points at suspect* :lol:

6. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

The first to there would be fine by me... but a musical? It's CSI NY not BtVS :lol: I don't know how that could possibly work!

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I forgot to add i would love to watch a story about Claire. I mean, Mac's self torture was about losing Claire and not having her remains. What if they could identify her DNA after all these years? It could be a great episode and full of respect too

8. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Yeah!!I was watching Some Buried Bones earlier today and Mac mentioned that Claire's body was never found.That could be a nice potential storyline.:)

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

exactly! we could have a continuity fo old fans and it coud be a way to introduce Mac Taylor's vita to new viewers

I would adore an episode like this where Mac's past life could be explored again

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I am gonna pray something happens but i guess it's just a wish

Stella in danger

The last time we had her in danger was in 5.05 (if you don't count Grounds for Deception or RIP Marina)

And i would LOVE to have her as the target of a crazy serial killer

One of the best things about the 333 storyline, was the fact the main target was Mac but Drew tried to reach him through our Stella. At the end all was prepared to have her in peril. I did like it a lot! When Stella went to Greece, the whole team was together trying to find her. It would be sooooooooooo incredible to have her missing being the victim of a serial killer! (i rememebr the original CSI had teh Nick storyline where he was buried alive. This time it would be great for our Stella)

Maybe because i truly like how the team was worried about our Stella. And it would be very nice if, for a change, we have a serial killer after her and the team dealing with her missing!

11. flying mouse

flying mouse Witness

Why wouldn't count GFD and RIP Marina? Maybe the violence wasn't enough for you?

As I don't have any obsession for Stella, and I think I've seen enough of her playing a superhero and a miracle worker, I rather want to see her royally messed up and can't get out of it without help. It will do good for her because you might think otherwise, I think Stella is too one-dimensional. She's kind of boring to me at this point. I want her to make a big mistake. I don't want another violence against her and 'she was eventually right' kind of things. Sometimes it's good to be wrong. Don't worry. She has her friends to pick her up! :)

Last edited: Jul 10, 2010
  12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

*sigh* I can see the path now:cool: ;):pI am not a violent person however i do want to watch my fav character in some action and under some crisis. An arc, not just individual episodes. And unlike you, i can't find Stella mou boring. I have stopped watching other shows just because i was too bored but Melina makes the difference to me. Stella has showed me and she is still showing me many sides i don't know about her. I am not against the idea Stella makes a HUGE mistake but i still want a big arc for her, a serial killer and a season finale just for her. Just because i think how rich it could be for ALL characters beyond the fact the focus would be on my fav character.
    And besides, think about it, she can know someone and defend him even from Mac. She can start a real something and then the big surprise she is a hostage of a serial killer instead the normal guy she thinks he is. She never started anything with Drew so it wouldn't be the same than the 333 arc. Besides it would be a MISTAKE of judgement.

well just my opinion. It's just a personal taste.
    I was suggesting the serial killer thing only because Stella's stories keep her quite isolated from everybody else and i would love to have her protected by the team. I do want Stella's episodes but with more interaction with other members

13. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

The thing though is that Claire died in 2001 in the World Trade Center. That was 9 years ago - I don't think they need to do any sort of episode where it suddenly turns up. She was probably burned beyond recognition or something.

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

maybe but i do remember (and i think it was last year but i am not sure) more remains were found despite all these years. It could be possible. I wouldn't complain if the episode was done with respect for all victims and the story could provide Mac's reaction. THAT would be worth!

15. CSINYADDICT99

CSINYADDICT99 Hit and Run

My Wish List;
    In order of preference

1) Something happening to Adam, hopefully involving his dad, and maybe the rest of the team defending or protecting him...

2) Smacked! There's so many possibilities of how it happens and alot of fans would be happy! :)

3) Two case episodes! It's been said before but I think it needs to be said again! The episodes are so slow with only one case.

4) More of Sid! He's a brilliantly funny character and we barely saw him this season :(!

5) More team moments like at the end of 'Manhattenhenge'.

6) I don't mind D/L but I would like them to have scenes without the other occasionally.

There's my list and I hope it all comes true! :D

Last edited: Jul 10, 2010