'I Have an Episode/Season Question' Thread #2. No Spoilers Please.

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jul 2, 2007.

1. ellobo

ellobo Civilian

Hi.

I've been looking for a specific episode for a while, without succes thou.

Several victims (three, I think) are shot in the middle of the street by a sniper on a roof.

The way I remember it, the sniper is using plastic covered bullets that is impossible to match to the weapon.

Horatio is on a sniper range to learn the mind of a sniper and in the end of the episode he calls on a chopper to disturb the wind contitions for the sniper on a place they know he's gonna be.

Thats what i remember, but i can't find the episode or the season.

Sounds familiar? i'll be greatful.

See ya

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Of course it does. It was 1x09 - "Kill zone";) .....My god! How much I miss those episodes :lol:

3. ellobo

ellobo Civilian

thnx!!! csi-time now, i loved that episode, but haven't found it since it played on tv. thanks again. see ya

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Enjoy it!!! You're welcome :thumbsup:

5. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I wish I had A&E, so i could watch them:rolleyes:

6. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

does anyone know the song at the end of 8x23 "Time Bomb"

7. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

You'd better ask this question in the CSI music forum.I'm sure they'll know the answer.

8. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

I don't know if this should go as a new thread or not, but I thought I'd ask this question here.

Basically, I'd given up on CSI:Miami a couple of years ago and stopped watching. It was just getting to be too "unreal" (I know it's a TV show, but compared to the first few seasons) and H was becoming too distant from the team. Anyhow, I did watch the Season Finale "All Fall Down" this year (I wasn't sure if the series was ending or not, and it was on ... so I tuned in), and I actually really liked it. I have no idea who Jesse and the other new guy are, but I liked them, and having the team together, at least, was an improvement. It was also very creepy and not as crazy as some of their Season 6 stunts. (RIP: Season 6~UGH!). :brickwall:

So... long story short, I've been doing a little research and I think I'd like to watch SOME of the episodes from the past two years, but I was looking for help on which ones. I don't think I'll go back to watching them weekly during the season, but I found that after the season airs, I can look at the reviews and decide whether I like the shows or not. There are a few shows I definitely want to see (like "Resurrection" and the Season 8 Premiere - which looks awesome - saw H cry, HOLY COW! :eek:), but I'm not sure what other ones to see.

I"m looking more for continuity, to be able to follow the plot of the season (Like I heard Season 7 was dealing w/Delko's dad and the Russian Mob), but I'm also into seeing a good episode about H (I heard he saves a baby from a burning building or something - was that ep. 150?).

As for other eps, I really like character-central plots - I LOVED the Team, especially when they used to work as a TEAM. Ryan is so awesome, and I heard Horatio softened up a bit in Season 8. Also, no offense, but I'm also not a huge E/C fan (as you may remember ;) ) so I'm not so interested in following their romantic escapades, although I'm sure they're featured in a lot of the eps. I do like the characters separately though, and would be interested in episodes about them.

Sorry for the long message - and thanks for helping me catch up on the Miami Team. It's been awhile...but it would be good to catch up on some noteworthy reruns. You're all great! :)

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

MiamiRocks :eek: I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your name here, it's been so long -- welcome back!
    As for your question, I'll PM you the ones I think you might have interest in ...& others that I know you'd want to stay away from. :p

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

What's the episode where the girl from an earlier season who knew Speed from an investigation comes back and asks for him? Yea, that sounds weird but not sure how to put it, lol! I remember watching it but it's been awhile. Is it the girl/adult star from last epi of Season 2 that comes in too?

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I believe that was Sarah Piper, who was in 'Game Over', season 3. She was previously in 'Innocent', season 2. :D

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thank you! I thought it was her! I knew a fellow Speed fan would know, lol! I've only seen season 3 once and it was before I saw Speed since I watched the seasons in reverse, lol!

13. H_Caine_is_love

H_Caine_is_love Dead on Arrival

Can anyone tell me the episode that this quote is from?

Horatio To Al Humphries "I didn't know they made Kevlar in Triple Extra Large"
    Al Humphries to Horatio: "They make jock straps that big too, but you wouldn't know anything about that"

I read it recently and really want to see the episode now.

14. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

That would be from 'Losing Face', season 1, episode 2. :)

15. H_Caine_is_love

H_Caine_is_love Dead on Arrival

Oh right. I must have just missed it. Although i haven't seen the episode in a long time! I think it's time to get the old ones back out :)