Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Briget

Briget Civilian

thanks :) I want to see Calleigh with Eric again!!They're cute together!!

2. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

Speaking of the Season 8 finale ... it was great to see Calleigh back in the ballistics lab, wasn't it? :thumbsup: And talking about the relationship between a marksman and his weapon almost as though she were describing the relationship between a man and his lover. ;) It reminded me a bit of that scene in "Simple Man" (Season 1) where Calleigh entered the CSI gun vault and said, "Be still my heart ...":adore:

3. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yep it was great seeing her in the ballistics lab :cool: I hope we get more of that next season cause it's always such a treat when Calleigh goes all gun expert on us :)

4. electra

electra Pathologist

I just watched " Out of time" and Calleigh was great on that one.She was so young and knew way more about guns then her boss.I want to see more of that.

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Ok so I was wondering what were everyone's favorite Emily/Calleigh moments in season 8. I have to confess that this season is a little murky for me because since Adam was absent from a lot of episodes I didn't pay as much attention as I usually do, so I had to go back and read the reviews cause I just couldn't remember what some episodes were about.

Out of Time: newbie, flirty Calleigh was adorable. Really liked seeing how she came to be part of the team. Also in this episode the scene with Alexx were she cries I think was done really well.

Bolt Action: the whole "you drove a car at me" bit with Eric was funny

Point of Impact: When she made fun of Walter because of his eye phobia :lol: Also how she opened herself up about having an alcoholic in her family with the victim's husband.

In the Wind: sizzling opening with her and Eric. It's not common to see Calleigh in such a personal, intimate moment.

Miami, we have a problem: I really liked how she felt for the widow. They shared a really nice scene in the end.

Getting Axed: when a suspect says that it was a “teensy weensy” dose and Calleigh tells her that it's a "teensy weensy" felony. :lol:

Backfire: I think she did really good in this episode especially since it's something uncommon for the CSI franchise. I especially loved how touched she was in the morgue scene when looking at the kid that died.

Meltdown: Flirty Calleigh again, fun to watch ;). Loved the scene with Eric with her telling him that she was going home and him saying to save him a little. Also loved how cheerful she was in the last scene in the locker room with the whole team.

Time Bomb: sassy, interrogating Calleigh when confronting Eric and cute, flirty in the end :).

All Fall Down: Calleigh in ballistic lab and talking about guns :thumbsup:

You can basically add every hiphugger scene there was this season but that's detailed and more appropiate in the EC thread.

6. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

What did you think of her helping and concerning that girl in 8.12 Show Stopper I absolutly loved her there and the rest to

Last edited: Jun 3, 2010
  7. electra

electra Pathologist

My favorite Calleigh moment is the E/C goodbye in "Bad seed".Calleigh is now more real , emotional and I can relate to her a lot.In that scene she did not cared who was watching ,she was just a woman that lost the love of her life.But yet we can see how strong she is becouse she manages to get it together at the end.Not a good E/C moment but a good one for Calleigh.Amazing acting by Emily Procter!!:thumbsup:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
  8. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Hello all!
    Just a heads up-Emily just updated her website with a new video of herself at home. Check it out!

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yeah you're right that was a pretty nice Calleigh moment :).

10. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

I'm so happy for the new Emily's vid on her website :thumbsup:

I really miss her, I hope we'll see her again before september :luvlove:

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Oooohh guys you just make me wanna watch em all over again right now... I think I will.

12. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

I am allready started have the whole vacation have seen 13 episodes of the 191 so I will be busy next few weeks

13. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I agree.That was one of my favorite Calleigh moments of this season.:)She also did a nice job in Backfire which is one of the strangest episodes I've ever watched.

14. patrik89

patrik89 Civilian

15. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Re: Emily Procter's boyfriend?

I'm going to move this over to the EP thread. I'm not removing the links, but please keep in mind that we need to respect the actors private lives, and should try to avoid speculation and keep discussion limited to the show, or any public statements that have been made by the actors and/or their representatives.