Grade 'Point of View'

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 19, 2010.

?

How would you grade Point of View?

1. A+

8 vote(s)
    12.3%
  2. A

19 vote(s)
    29.2%
  3. A-

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. B+

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  5. B

7 vote(s)
    10.8%
  6. B-

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  7. C+

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. C

5 vote(s)
    7.7%
  9. C-

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  10. D+

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  11. D

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  12. D-

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  13. F

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah that bothered me as well, and when peyton was in the apartment and mac told her to pick up the paper from the cage - on which they expected/hoped to find trace poison, when he knew damn well the perp had worn a gas mask and that whatever was there could still be potentially dangerous. maybe he actually wanted to poison peyton by sending her unwittingly to test evidence he knew might off her ;)

:lol:

agreed!

oh, i dunno, there could just as easily have been a comma or a semi colon between "altercation" and "he" :p although i confess i had a similar thought.

this is one thing i've never quite understood - why shouldn't stella hug peyton? stella and peyton never seemed unfriendly toward each other in s3, and what happens between peyton and mac in their relationship should have zero effect on stella. ok, sure, the way peyton ended it was mean and wrong, and stella had every right to be pissed off at peyton for doing that to her FRIEND, but ultimately whether peyton is forgiven for that is mac's call, and it's his business, not hers, and it should have no real bearing on her friendship or otherwise with peyton. stella has NO prior claim on mac, never has had. and hopefully never will. and no, i'm not a peyton fan either, i just get annoyed by the assumptions that stella should be some kind of crusading warrior hunting down those that do evil against poor defenceless mac. he's not, let stella leave him to fight his own battles!:scream::scream:

2. Flackhoney

Flackhoney Hit and Run

-Really liked the beginnning. It's a real police chase minus the mac thrown over a balcony. :thumbsup:

-Flack finding Mac.:drool: Flack saving....*sigh*:thumbsup:
    -I was watching this episode with my grandparents and parents. (family reunion night:lol:) The only thing my grandfather said throughout the episode was "he fell a few stories and all he got was a broken arm? Well I guess that's what TV is."

-Mac was so funny with the 'she's in trouble'. :lol:

-"that's cause they're stupid and don't have the balls to sue you for false arrest" I know this is bad of me but when he said that I was like "YOU GO MAN. YOU TELL 'EM" :lol:

-Fumbling Adam. You gotta love him was sad that there wasn't a lot of scenes with adam and mac. I thought from the spoilers that adam was over at macs house the whole episode. :confused: AJ is looking really good. I just noticed from the wide shot that he doesn't have his 'baby fat' like they were joking about a couple seasons ago. I know he needed to get buff for the new movie he was doing but man he looked fine. :guffaw:Loved the and i'm outa here from adam. That little okay was soooo cute :p

-My grandmother added a comment here when the man had the vial and was doing something suspicious. "If you were going to do something suspicious would you leave your curtains open? If you were going to strangle your brother would you leave the curtains open?" :lol: This might be kinda gross but when i saw the vial thing I thought about the movie Baby Mama when the woman is walking around with the semen in a cup. :wtf:

-'some what' :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: That was sooo funny! classic Stella. :lol:

-exciting finish! Except it would have been way better if it was just a smidgy bit longer fight:lol:.

I really liked this episode because the fact that they didnt' make a big huff over mac getting hurt and a little fight at the end wasn't huge in the spoilers was really nice. The show should have little things like that every few episodes instead of 15 episodes go by and Stella gets hurt again and it's such a big deal. More exciting chases and capturing like that would be awesome for season 7 but this is NY we're talking about so I try not to set my hopes too high.

I'll give it an A+ because compared to all the other episodes this season it was the closest to being good.

3. tobinhr

tobinhr Hit and Run

B-.

The idea that all those blinds are open is just.....weird. In this day and age, who does that day after day?

I like Peyton. She's kind of a twit, but I like her. It was nice to see Mac flirt a bit.

So the word of a seasoned police officer's eyewitness testimony isn't enough to get a search warrant? Isn't the Patriot Act still in place? And Mac goes over and breaks down the door...presumably after Adam called him and told him the search warrant was in..

Darn that Shane Casey. Has he no shame? He must wonder why no one is coming after him. Just wait til he gets Mac's undivided attention!

The plot is a rehash of "In Charge of this Post." Nice to see they didn't hurt Flack though.

Yeah, Linds needs a makeover. Stella was looking good though, as was Danny.

I would have done with a C-, but seeing Mac's "fortress of solitude" won me over.

Tobin

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Is it just me, or did anyone else kind of want to see the mother bust the daughter a SECOND time with the boyfriend at the end of the ep? :lol: All we saw were Peyton and Mac's reactions to it. :lol: I felt a little jipped. haha.

5. Queenie

Queenie Witness

I never saw Stella and Peyton being friends. I don't think they have ever been close enough to be hugging each others. So I found it kinda weird and surprising. I never saw or felt them being close. I see Mac,Sid,Hawkes,Danny,Lindsay,Flack and Adam being much more closer to Stella than Peyton.
    I'm not saying that Stella should've slapped Peyton and told her to get back to England ASAP. (That's what I would've done :devil: ) And I do think that Stella knows it's not her business what happend between Mac & Peyton.
    But I didn't expected to see a hug! Maybe a smile and a hand shake saying "Good to see you back." or something. But for me hug is a big thing when you're not concidered as friends.

6. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Needs moar manhugs, yessssss...

Hey, we got off easy - Horatio would have bounced. :p

There wasn't much info in the spoilers to go on, so it seemed like he might be working with Mac from there - I just misinterpreted what was going on. :)

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i dunno, i've seen people hug having not seen each other in a lot less time who were a lot less close! they always did seem quite friendly to me i guess, there was a fair bit of banter between them in s3, i certainly never thought they were enemies. actually, i mean, i kind of agree in some ways that a hug might be going a bit far, but i kinda get the impression that some people (not you btw!) have been thinking they're actually mortal enemies locked in some kind of battle to the death over mac, as opposed to two women who actually seemed to get on quite well...

:lol: true, his bouncy bouffant hair would've saved him!

8. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

I liked this episode. The homage to "Rear Window" was well done. Mac's apartment was very interesting. I wish we could have seen more of it.

You'd think people would have blinds or shades, but I live in a city and during the day I could look into hundreds of apartment and hotel windows that have no coverings. (I'd need binoculars for some, but I could do it.) It's different at night, obviously.

Adam was adorkable as always. Plus I just viewed the video of his interview where he talks about how he developed his character's nervousness. He's so sweet.

I liked how they tied up the way Peyton dumped Mac. It was decent enough closure. She looked less stressed than three years ago. Her face wasn't as thin.
    Oh Fay, I should never read your posts when drinking coffee. I had to clean off my computer.

9. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

^^ :guffaw::guffaw:

Just a warning it is 1 am whilst im watching it so if it sounds crazy i am probably just tired:lol:

Oh dear 5 mins in and im already bored:(

- im not an expert of any kind but wouldnt he land on his back if he was thrown, or maybe the way he was thrown, or if he rolled over or something? :confused: i dont know but just the way he was positioned annoyed me

- finally we get to see macs apartment!! we've seen 2 of stellas, adams,flacks danny's and danny and Lindsays. ITS ABOUT TIME:lol:

-how is he not angry about the shane casey thing!!! seriously!!

-ooh a myserious briefcase with a mysterious looking thing inside, this has to be dangerous:shifty: OR it could just be a briefcase

- good to see some Sheldon :)

- what is it with the clothes this episode, Lindsays clothes are actually nice, Flack is casual and so is mac, and what is with Danny's suit?:eek::lol::lol:

-Who could make a big strong guy like that scared enough to pee his pants? LOL flack you make me laugh

-Omg i didn't even see stella there she can blend into walls!?!?! or maybe i need some sleep ??!

-is the next hour just gonna be mac sitting looking out his window because I will just stop watching now:shifty:

- Ohhh guy with a gas mask spraying something on a bird yet more mystery!!

-Holy crap its peyton!!!! okay I knew she was coming because I read the spoilers just being overdramatic

-ooh the good memories mac has of her such as the opera, the cupcake, her dumping him with a letter from 3,000 miles away.

-Anyway what's Peyton doing there?

-He still has her number? I don't know whether that is desperate or stupid.

-Oh dear he's bringing out the binoculas now he has gone from bored and curious to stalker!

- uh - oh the bird is dead that can't be good

-Sheldon and Sid excellent together as usual :)

-look out the window! now that is stalkerish!!

-someone else said it on here, her accent does sound a bit different :confused:

-Wow Peytons right Mac is seriously paranoid

-Someone's in a hurry to leave

-Ok I retract my previous statement what the heck is Londsay wearing she looks like she is going to a hippy festival and I stand by my beliefs that no-one over 25 should wear leggins

-DIY fingerprint kit, if only it were that easy in all cases :p

-Is it me or does Mac sound turned on?:lol:

-Kevin sounds kind of intresting i'd love to have a professot obsessed with conspiracies

-awww poor adam gets all the crappy jobs :lol:

-havn't seen a necropsy on CSI:NY in ages or am I just not remembering?:lol:

-uh -oh Mac he's spotted you!!

-oh great hes going into this guys apartment injured and alone this can only have a positive outcome:shifty:

-Yay danny to the rescue!

-Oh this is so predictable:shifty:

- yeah,yeah crazy guy 'we're not ready' storyline heard it before

-It just so happened that this guy was planning this, at the place that Peyton was going to be, the week Mac had off work,and just so happened to live oppisite, i mean come on! thats ridicuous for even CSI land

-Liked the scene with the neighbours showing what they had become:)

-Oh please don't bring the sad face/crocodile tears now you are getting annoying:shifty:

- why does she looked so shocked and hurt when he pulls away she is the one that dumped him and hasn't spoken to him for 3 years

-'Just friends' Nice!

- That seems awfully close for two people who are just friends

My gosh I rant when watching tv :guffaw::guffaw:

This episode wasnt the worst of the season but it certainly wasn't the best, I didn't mind peyton in season 3 but now I see where everyones comments and dislikes are coming from and now i'm really starting to dialike her, i hope it is the last we see of her. over all maybe a C if i'm feeling generous. I don't mind that it was a mac episode because he is still one of my favourite characters but it was just boring and predictable.

edit: Adam in macs apartment fumbling over his words was hilarious

Last edited: May 21, 2010
  10. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Those are always nice, I agree.

*ROTFLMAO*!!!

11. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: I love Horatio. I think maybe he would have landed like a cat though. :lol: Cause you know, he seems to have like nine lives. :lol: But I love him.

I agree on the man-hugs. I love those one arm hugs. They are adorable. :adore:

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

good point, he probably has his own internal gps thingie like cats have so he can always tell where he is in relation to the ground; it seems that although some people doubt it, mac is a mere mortal after all :):lol:

13. flying mouse

flying mouse Witness

Yeah, that scene was supposed to be funny, but it wasn't. It was just a nasty comment, clearly implies the writers' view on non-CSIs. :rolleyes:

14. Flackhoney

Flackhoney Hit and Run

And something else to add. I am a true english woman. My parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, and so on forever were all born in england. After saying that--Peytons voice REALLY annoys me. Is the actress really english? She sounds like a total londoner. I don't understand why a show has to have a person with a london accent. What's wrong with everyone else? My grandparents ahve lived in England their whole life and their accents are not like that at all.

I just hope that shows can see that if they're going to have an english person on the show they don't need to have a superstrong accent, where you can easily tell the person is english.
    Okay sorry... I'm done ranting. :p

15. Flackhoney

Flackhoney Hit and Run

sorry I just looked it up and she is from London. :rolleyes:<----that's to me. :)