Celebrity News

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Desertwind, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

No way Dynamo1 can you handle all of those ladies calling you at once. I call Kate Winslet and you can keep the others. And besides they're probably busy with acting to even feel bad about being split up from their boyfriends/husbands. I know Kate Winslet is doing Eldred Pierce or something like that for HBO.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Julia Louis-Dreyfus received a star Tuesday on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame.The actress is the first "Seinfeld" cast member to receive the honor.~

Ayla Brown a former "American Idol" contestant has a new job ever before she graduates from Boston College. The daughter of Massachusetts Republican Sen. Scott Brown is serving as CBS's "Early Show" contributor. She's producing pieces focused on the youth audience.~

Bret Michaels has been released from a Phoenix hospital and is expected to make a full recovery after suffering a brain hemorrhage last month, his doctor said Tuesday. Dr. Joseph Zabramski, chief cerebrovascular surgery at the Barrow Neurological Institute at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, said he recommended that Michaels wat a least four to six weeks before resuming normal activity~

Corey Haim died from pneumonia complicated by an enlarged heart, bad lungs and narrowed blood vessels, while drugs were found in his system they played no role in his death., the Los Angeles County coroner said Tuesday. Haim, 36, died of natural causes from "community-acquired pneumonia", [NATURAL:confused:] along with lung, heart and blood vessels problems, according to an autopsy report. Low levels of 8 drugs, including both prescription and over-the-counter medications, were found in his system along with marijuana, coroner's spokesman Craig Harvey said~

NEWS SERVICES~

3. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

It's so sad about Corey Haim, 36 is no age to die.

Brilliant news about Bret Michaels, I hope he makes a full and fast recovery.

4. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

Janet Jackson has called it quits with her singing career. She says she will not release any more albums but will instead be focusing on her acting career ("career").

MTV's 'hit' show The Real World is being sued for $5M due to "invasion of privacy, false light, disclosure of private facts, and intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress."

And I must add (apologies in advance!)

PLEASE REMEMBER TO WATCH BETTY WHITE HOST SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE THIS STAURDAY (MAY 8)

5. Anna P

Anna P Witness

And they spelled her name wrong :guffaw:

:guffaw:

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Source: TvGuide Online & People.com

David Boreanaz's Wife "Still Mad" Over His Admitted Infidelities

David Boreanaz’s wife, Jaime Bergman, is willing to try to repair their marriage after learning that her husband of nearly nine years was unfaithful – but it's a rough road.

"I’m not saying everything’s okay," says Bergman, 34. "I'm still angry. I'm still mad. I am still hurt. "

The couple, who are parents to, Jaden 8, and Bella, 8 months, have been working through their issues for the past year with the help of therapy.

"It took a crisis, it took infidelity to get us off our asses and work for what we want," admits Bergman. "We do the best we can. That’s all we can do."

Boreanaz has taken responsibility for his actions and says he hopes the couple can recover the strong relationship they once had. "When we got married we had an unbelievable foundation that we’ve never forgotten," the actor, 40, says. "But it’s been damaged."

Their future may be unknown but both are committed to moving forward – slowly – now that the past secrets are on the table. "What’s working for us [is] taking our time," says Bergman, "moment to moment, day to day."

Boreanaz's boss, Bones creator Hart Hanson, tweeted on behalf of his leading man Wednesday, writing, "David Boreanaz has asked me to express to fans his sincere pain, thanks for support, and determination that his family will 'get thru this'."

Boreanaz is also optimistic for his and Bergman's future, but also acknowledged their recent setback. "When we got married we had an unbelievable foundation that we've never forgotten," Boreanaz told People. "But it's been damaged."

7. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

Hopefully they can work it out.

8. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

There are way too many celeb wives doing the forgive thing when it comes to their cheating husbands. I know the entertainment industry is full of temptations but come on...there's no excuse. If it was a woman doing the cheating it would be headline news.

9. Anna P

Anna P Witness

Brad and Angelina are still being targeted. Kate Hudson was the one who cheated. Susan Sarandon allegedly went off with a much younger guy.

10. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

I forgot about them...thanks, for reminding me.:) But, the point still stands. It's becoming like the new popular thing since the whole Tiger Woods thing for celebs to air out their dirty laundry in hopes of getting a tv deal. Why is Boreanaz even talking to People about his problems in his marriage when he should be working on those problems.:confused: Maybe I just don't understand celebs and Hollywood.

11. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

1,001 posts already, here is the New thread

*LOCKED*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.