Celebrity News

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Desertwind, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

We'll have to disagree about Sandra and Jesse, as I said it can't be she wants nothing to do with him, she has been helping with the kids when he was in rehab. I would think she would have filed differently. And moving to New Orleans may have nothing to do with Jesse but the fact that alot of stars move to other states to raise their kids out of the lime light. She also has a home in Texas to. But how do we know that he won't be visiting, we don't.

As to role models the problem is what we don't know, there are alot of stars out there that we would say, look at how good a role model they are and then shocked when they do something bad. Or the ones we think will be bad, and we get surprised to find they aren't all that bad. Then there are some who are the way they are and we get it right, its a crap-shoot.

Thing is we don't know what he is like as a father, from interviews Sandra has done, I doubt she would have helped him get custody if she thought he wouldn't be a good dad, or adopt a child with him to start with granted she is finding somethings out now but still... She knows him better then we do, we only know what is reported and then read between the lines cause its usually blown way out of porportion. What I love is if this was a non celeb deal would we even hear about it? I doubt it. ;)

But it's just one of those things we disagree on. :)

Last edited: May 1, 2010
  2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

On Jesse James his behavior is apprehensible not because of the tattoos, or that he runs a morotcyle shop, or that he's been mariried twice before Sandra, but his advertising on the internet for "women with big breasts" a threesome with a man and a woman and having sex at least 3 times a day in his garage with whoever, he exposed himself in front of his shop, and wore a Nazi uniform, is not to me a honorable man who should have anything to do with children period. All while Sandra was filming, and not knowing what he was doing, a poor choice, and I'm sure she's devastated by all of this I'm certainly not a saint as many other people aren't but, I've never done those things while raising children. That was my point. And I'm sure Sandra's aware of this, so I'm sure she'll make the right decision, and do what is right for her new baby boy:confused:

Sources on this news, about him "Showbiz Tonight, "ET Tonight", and "TMZ" as well as other sites~

Last edited: May 2, 2010
  3. Destiny

Source: RadarOnline.com

Full House's Jodie Sweetin Pregnant Again

Troubled child actress, Jodie Sweetin is pregnant with her second child, RadarOnline.com has learned.

The actress, who has battled a well documented fight against substance abuse, including alcohol and crystal meth, is expecting a baby with her new boyfriend, club DJ Morty Coyle.

It's been a whirlwind courtship for Sweetin and Coyle, with the ink barely dry on her divorce papers from her second husband, Cody Herpin - it was finalized April 20th. The couple has a 2-year-old daughter together called Zoie.

The National Enquirer reports that Herpin is furious at Sweetin having another baby so soon, quoting him, “Raising a child takes a lot of time and patience. Jodie hasn’t put in nearly enough time with our own daughter. And now she’s having another child!”

In 2008, Herpin accused Sweetin of drunk driving with her baby daughter in the car with her. Herpin subsequently took Sweetin to court, where a judge temporarily ruled she must have one of her parents with her whenever she takes Zoie from the suburban home they all share.

Herpin claims he only learned of Sweetin's latest pregnancy during the finalization of their recent divorce. “I find it hard to believe Jodie will keep up her sobriety with the choices she keeps making,” he said. “To have a child with somebody is no small thing.

“Hopefully, Morty realizes having a child with Jodie is a full-time job. That’s something I had to learn the hard way.”

4. Desertwind

*Stevie Wonder was performing on an electronic key-board and harmonica before a crowd of about 700 as he and Bill Cosby and Cosby's wife Camille were awarded honorary doctorates at Oberlin College in northeast Ohio. Wonder says "It is exciting to be at this college, the first northern college to accept African Americans"~

NEWS SERVICES~

5. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

I totally disagree with all my respect. Sandra has moved on? Physically, she did. But one can't move on from 5-year-old marriage and basically from a totally different lifestyle in 6 weeks. I would say, she is moving on.

I'm not happy to bring up the racist/anti-semite things about Jesse, but I need to ask something: if he really is a Nazi, how did he feel about adopting a black baby and agreeing with Sandra about raising him as Jewish? I don't undertand this. Those things about him haven't been confirmed, though I saw a pic of him doing the Hitler salute (he might have done it for 'fun' - if he really thinks it's funny -, that doesn't neccessarily mean that he is a Nazi). All Sandra said was she's shocked about the facts (she didn't name those facts exactly), and that those things are not welcome in her house at all.

I really do hope that they can sort things out. Sandra stated that she is planning to be a part of the kids' life, and I totally understand that, because I they are her family, even though they are not their biological mother. She is an intelligent woman, so I am sure they will find a way to manage the family business.

I am really said that their marriage turned out this way, and I am sure Jesse didn't want to hurt anyone, but he did, and the outcome of an action is really important. Thinking about the Oscars, those glances that they had pretty much tell how much they love(d) each other.

6. Anna P

Anna P Witness

What I don't get is why the women who celebrities have these flings with should be entitled to six and seven figure settlements.

7. Destiny

I don't know about other celebs, but in Sandra's case they are trying to get everything split right down the middle, you know the old saying what came with you, goes with you, what came with me, goes with me, what we got together thats what talking is for.

But other celebs, its not just women, some men who have divorced their actress wives have gone after steep figures to. While the majority has alway been the women point, I would think that the men are close to that figure just barely mentioned.

SSB I read something on I believe TMZ about Jesse's business you asked about earlier, and it said that because of the affair and the publicity that sponsors were pulling, so basically he was losing money and now even more money. But yet he still has plenty from what I am to understand.

As to the other stuff, like you said there are times when stuff gets reported that seem way out there, and sometimes their true, I do agree that if Jesse was that way, there is no way he would do the adoption, and religion they decided and they from what I understand before all this decided together. I also agree and was trying to say as well, is that things are going to be slow going for both Jesse and Sandra in some aspects, they are trying to keep things as private as possible and things just keep getting in their way. I wish them both the best, mistakes were made and little by little, step by step being owned up/admitted to. Hopefully they can move forward and still be friends for the sake of themselves and those loved ones (ie children, friends, etc) around them.

8. Desertwind

On the Nazi uniform I never suggested that he was a Nazi , but I don't find that funny, in any way, shape or form, and I wouldn't even wear that to a Halloween party:( and on Showbiz Tonight it showed him at his 2nd wedding and said "he be with her forever" well forever didn't last, I'm certainly not blaming Sandra for making a poor choice and a error in judgment only that maybe she should have looked into his past behavior, she wouldn't be going through this mess now:confused:and I for one would never leave my child alone with him under any circumstances. He's got a hair-trigger temper, which is frightening, and the rehab thing to me was for show and not real, and "looks' can be decieving, and not genuine. He's not a nice person at all~

JESSE' JAMES VANDALISM CASE PUT ON HOLD

http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/23/jesse-james/

9. Destiny

Okay, thing is how do we know she didn't look into his past? But thats the thing, it's the past, she knows more about him then we ever will. Including what kind of person he really is, not just the guy people are reporting on. If she thought he was this really bad person I doubt she would have helped him fight for custody of his children. Wanted to adopt a baby with him. Married him, and honestly I have read (in other places) where people say Oh she married him cause "he was a bad boy type" or "cause she thought she could change him", Oh please give me a break, sure some no matter what age can be naive but I don't know. Matters of the heart. Elizabeth Taylor has been married how many times? (rhetorical) all I am saying is sometimes you marry someone turns out to be the right person and sometimes you go through many before you find that person. If you screw it up thats on you or both of you.

As to that pic with uniform, we don't know exactly what that is from it could have been he was going to be an extra in a movie or whatever and someone snapped that shot, the problem with the Celeb world, imo is this. When things are going good for you, you hear how sweet they are, as soon as it goes bad, you hear oh I knew it all the time. I am not talking about fans, I am talking about the people around them. :lol:

Its like that part of the song by Brad Paisley called "Celebrity" "I'll make the supermarket tabloids, they'll write some awful stuff, But the more they run my name down the more my price goes up."

Honestly when I hear stories like this with Jesse and Sandra or other stars who get divorced because of something dumb someone did at some point that suddenly the media is all over them, with quotes from people you probably would never had heard a peep out of, I swear that when this happens with stars, people (ie other celebs or those around them), either start digging through old letters, notes, photos, or they already have them catagorized for just this moment so they can get that "First" out there.

10. Anna P

Anna P Witness

11. Destiny

Great to hear. Thanks Anna.

12. Coco Chanel

Coco Chanel Rookie

I'll get the awful news out of the way first: Jimmy Fallon (yes, Jimmy Fallon) will be hosting the 2010 primetime Emmy's. *gasp*

okay, now for some better news :)

David Letterman's extortionist is sentenced to 6 months in prison and 1000 hours of community service. This is the guy who black-mailed Letterman way back when about his alleged affair with an intern on the Late Show.

Alice in Wonderland has officially taken the crown from Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings: Two Towers as the 10th highest-grossing film of all time.

Seth Macfarlane, creater/star of the shows Family Guy, American Dad, and the Cleveland Show signed a multi-million deal with Google. The landmark agreement turns MacFarlane into an internet producer while transforming Google into an original entertainment content player with massive global distribution capabilities. The agreement is so complex, Macfarlane said himself that he doesn't fully understand it. This is on top of his $100M/4 year deal with Fox on Family Guy.

13. Desertwind

Halle Berry has broken up wtih male model Gabriel Aubry. Publicist Meredith O' Sullivan says in an e-mail Monday, that Berry and Aubrey "split up some time ago". The statement says the couple are committed to their 2-yr. old daughter~

NEWS SERVICES~

14. Destiny

Source: TMZ

David Boreanaz -- The Marriage is Stable

Sources intimately familiar with the David Boreanaz situation tell us his marriage to actress Jaime Bergman is "stable" -- despite the ongoing legal drama involving one of David's mistresses.

We're told the "Bones" actor and his wife have no plans for divorce -- and today they even ran several errands together in L.A.

As for David's wife, we're told she's the one who pushed David to publicly confess his liaison with the mistress .. the mistress who was demanding 6 figures, via Gloria Allred.

We're also told Jaime is handling the drama with the mystery woman pretty well -- but she had a much tougher time when David told her about his relationship with Rachel Uchitel. David told his wife about Rachel just a month before the Tiger Woods scandal broke ... a day before Star Magazine broke the story.

15. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Halle Berry split up, Sandra Bullock split up, Jennifer Love Hewitt split up, Anna Torv split up, Kate Winslet split up, Shawn Southwick King split up... All these beauties and not one of them has called me yet. Hey, ladies! My number's in the book.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.