Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 26, 2010.

1. ericandryanfan

ericandryanfan Hit and Run

thanx hiphugger17 i thought calleigh came in to csi at the start of season 2 lol

2. CSI4evr

CSI4evr Rookie

nope. you might be thinking of lindsay over on csi ny. she came in the very beginning of the second season and is now there. calleigh has been there for every single episode of csi miami.

3. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

In fact, David Caruso, Emily Procter and Adam Rodriguez (in the same roles) were in the pilot episode, which is one of CSI's third season episode "Cross Jurisdictions". The character of Tim Speedle was killed off in the first episode of CSIM season 3. Two episodes later, Ryan Wolfe transferred from Patrol to the Lab. Boa Vista joined at the beginning of season 4.

4. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

actually crossing jurisdiction is season2 ep 22 on csi vegas

5. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

My bad that I realised after hitting the CSI Season list. So sorry for the confusion. I completely thought it was in season three. It was a kick butt episode that clearly defined the differences between the two incarnations of the franchise.

6. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Since the time difference is so wide, this isn't a double post.

Did anyone else notice how vibrant and extra georgeous Emily was in Meltdown? She was positively radiant. Her scene with Adam was light and airy and her scene with the rest of the team at the end was positively bubbly. It was the old first season Calleigh again. And what was with her hair? Did the hairstyling department pull a new rabbit out of the hat, because her hair was absolutely luxurious. Maybe it was the slight curl they gave it or maybe she had it brightened up, but it was lovely.

7. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

OMG! She knew she was getting a little something that night:guffaw:cuz Eric said: 'Save a little something' and he did follow right behind her.

8. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

To be honest, as much as I love Emily, didn't like her apearance in this episode at all. I'm really bored with her outfits, it looks like she's wearing the same things and just changing tops from time to time. And that hairstyle is not my favourite.
    Having said that, I loved her bubbliness in that episode and would wish more Calleigh like that :)

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

She was definitely bubbly in Meltdown. I could just hear Speed saying "she's way too cheerful" :lol:. I really liked that scene with Eric and how happy she was and then in the end when she said "let's go" and kind of looked back over her shoulder.

10. electra

electra Pathologist

^ I love that scene too.That's when Eric said that only her could find something good about a hurricane.

I am not liking Calleigh's outfits at all.She is a beautiful women who is dating a hunk,please!!!

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I agree she could definitely use a change from those black suits. Even something as simple as the clothes she was wearing in the end of "Backfire" (when she was in the morgue) stood out for me simply because there was a bit of change. There's a lot they can put on her, I don't understand why they feel they can't deviate from the black suits.

12. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

While I'm super tired of the black suits, even if they look uber professional.....I love her hair longer and the slight curl they gave to it just made it all the more luxurious. I just like Emily's hair long and flowing instead of short. I've seen it short in Body shots and on "Friends" and in the latter half of season five and it doesn't do her hair justice, neither does layering. She has thick, amazing hair and it needs to be shown off to it's most dazzling potential. Meltdown showed it. She's lucky and in the right gene pool because a lot of natural blondes I know have thin or thinning hair, so her mop is a lucky strike from the gene pool. I've seen pics of Emily as a kid and teen and she's a natural blonde. I'd post the link because it's a cool site, but it's been down over a year. Anyway, Emily, in my opinion, especially since she's really girly (despite the construction tools and such) should indulge in the uber-long hair and as loing as the folks at CSI can make it work, go for it!

13. roulietta

roulietta Hit and Run

I totally agree Emily's hairs are just georgous, she's very lucky :thumbsup:
    I absolutely love the bubbly Calleigh in Meltdown, and of course the scene with Eric was really sweet.

14. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

I think all of us liked her bubbly like this. I also like serious Calleigh, but towards criminals and not Eric or Ryan. I wish there was some more girls action - Nat and Cal would go shopping or something(doesn't have to be shown, it's not Sex and the City after all, but just mentioned).
    I am bored a bit with her outfits but still like her hair. From time to time she could change the hairstyle though :/ Simple ponytail would do. Emily has gained some weight recently, doesn't matter, she's still gorgeous, so that's why these black clothes I think. Well, burgundy, navy blue and grey are also dark and wouldn't look as boring as black trousers+top(usually black)+black jacket all the time.

15. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Kayla,

I have to agree on you about the ubiquitous black pant suits. They are annoying and boring and Emily looks so much more apealing in colors, espcially purple and green. Grrr. wardrobe needs more colors for her. She's a beautiful woman and should be allowed to let that radiance shine/

That much said, she was given good things to emote this episode. Looking forward to next week.