**Spoiler Lab** Season 8 - Hot Off The Magic City Presses!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The first link to a promo (the Canadian one) showed Jake briefly. Calleigh had this surprised look on her face and someone (can't remember who) asked her what was wrong and she said "I thought I saw someone I know".

2. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Thanks, I re-watched it and indeed, there is a very brief moment of Jake. I still say that the promo looks unintresting at least :/ too chaotic!

3. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Hmm in the picture of Eric running it looks like Eric, Nat and Calleigh are on the ground

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Awesome pictures! :) I'm loving the team one and might I say, Ryan is looking fine. :D With the last picture, it definitely seems like our theory that the team gets gased might come to light. Looks like in the right corner of the second picture, Jesse's down as well -- Eric probably walks in on it all. :lol: You'd think with any sort of chemical substance (if we're basing this on the gasing), the alarms would/might go off, but meh...maybe it's a super duper non-detectable CSI-downing gas extraordinaire. Or there wasn't enough to cause the alarms to blow but enough to drop people like flies.

What can I say, I miss their alarm; it was cool. :lol:

By the way, spoiler codes are NOT needed in this thread. Because of the the title "Spoiler Lab", it should be clear that there will be plenty of spoilers posted and anyone not wanting to see them usually avoid the thread, therefore it's considered a safe zone. ;) So feel free to discuss them openly.

On the flip side, with any thread that does not have **Spoilers** in its title, the spoiler code should be used.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  5. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

LOL, Booker T is actually on Twitter if anyone wants to follow him, hes a cool dude from NY, his SN over there is Booker4.

6. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Actually, I'd hope those people in the background are just random labrats -- otherwise I don't fancy the idea of Eric just running past them to get to the person in the labcoat....unless the person in the labcoat is foaming at the mouth & lips are blue then ok, but it's rude to run past Jesse, Ryan, or any other member of the team as if they're not important -- I'd slap him silly!

With him rushing in that way, it makes me wonder if he knows ahead of time that the lab is being "gassed" & apparently he's too late?
    I do hope Horatio is somewhere along with him. I'd rather see the fade-to-black scene be on Horatio's look of horror as he stares at his team unconscious -- nice opposite play from the season's premiere in showing us how H found his beloved team.

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

First of all thanks everyone for the promo. I had to laugh out loud when Calleigh said "I thought I saw someone I know" right after Jake's face 'cause oh hell Jake hasn't changed a bit :guffaw:

As for the promo pics....OMG Eric is the only one conscious running like a crazy in the lab? Geez what a bad imagine I now have in my mind :guffaw:. I don't even wann know who is the one with the labcoat :lol:

I can only say....fantastic :guffaw::guffaw:. Though I thought also H could rise from the dead LOL

8. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

In that case, consider my last post, and all new ones here, unspoilered:D

9. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

That's what I love about this season; when the team gets together to bounce ideas off of each other. Reminds me of the Speedle years:)

I am too. The eppie with Ryan in trouble will make me nervous and I will be happy when I know everyone is returning next season (especially you-know-who:))

(You mean Ryan?) Or Jesse perhaps?

10. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Jesse. I really need to slow my mind down these days:lol:

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I hope this is the right place to post this *spoiler" news. It's from the new TV Guide dated May 3-9~

DOOM OVER MIAMI
    May is not a good month to be working for the Miami Dade Police Department. Eric Delko [Adam Rodriguez] returns to duty in this May 3rd ep., but when important evidence goes missing from the lab, it becomes clear that he isn't working for Horatio [David Caruso] "Delko is saddled with the task of investigating Horatio's team", says co-producer Marc Dube. "If anyone's going to investigate the lab, I want it to be me", explains Rodriguez" [But] it causes some tension in the relationships". The undercover assignment will furthur shake the team's trust later in the month when it culminates in the takedown of a key member of the CSI/MIAMI family. "It's someone who's been on the show for a very long time", hints Rodriguez, who is returning full-time for Season 9. "But it's pretty damn safe to say that it won't be me. I think I've been through enough this past year!
    Carita Rizzo. TV Guide writer~

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Extended promo for "Meltdown". It's on CBS's you tube channel. Maybe someone can get it somewhere else where non-U.S. fans can see it. No Jake in this preview though oddly enough.

I like Ryan's line "someone stole the stolen diamonds". :lol:

13. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Finally, I can post it on my facebook and mock people, lol

You and me both!

14. Flackhoney

Flackhoney Hit and Run

:lol: me too.
    Ryan's hairdo has been really cute these past few episodes. I don't know it seems different than his swooped back gel hairdo that was in the beginning of this season. :drool:

15. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

Where did you get this ...can you give me the website please?:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.