**Spoiler Lab** Season 8 - Hot Off The Magic City Presses!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Mayra, it's from tv guide magazine issue may 3rd through 9th.

2. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

thanks i found it already... :) TV Guide Image

3. <3Csi.Miami<3

<3Csi.Miami<3 Victim

do u guys think when adam says someone whos been on the show for along time, he means long time as in as long as calleigh or horatio, or as in not jesse or walter??? :eek::eek:

and i was just thinking about the spoiler photo of eric running through the lab with the people lying down, and how some people were wondering who was in the labcoat. i think it might be calleigh cuz who else would he run past everyone else for?

and the pictures from time bomb where eric and calleigh are fighting, maybe its because of his undercover investigation, and him asking her if she did it or something...

4. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Well, personally- AND This is JUST my opinion... By it saying 'CSI: Miami Family' as opposed to 'CSI: Miami TEAM', it's bascially telling us what we already know. Rebecca Nevins is the 'major-ish' character death (because he never mentioned names, and if that weren't a big deal and it was someone else, he would/could have said that). I doubt anyone else is leaving at this point, but it will be a long summer if it's a HUGE cliffy. I'll admit to being WORRIED about it, because at this point I don't want ANYONE to go... but I really feel the only death is Rebecca, because it's only been hinted to one death. And according to Entertainment weekly's article a few weeks ago, the character would be 'major-ish'. We know Horatio, Calliegh, Ryan, Jesse, Nat, and even Walter at this point are more than 'major-ish'. The only other two that fall into that would be Kyle and Tom. (Which I doubt it'd be either of them)

LOL. I doubt that makes sense. Blame it on sinus meds... got a horrible infection and I'm ready for some MIAMI to make it all better! :D

5. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Hope you feel better soon...
    I wonder(and hope) you are right about Kyle. We had some spoilers about Kyle being in the final episode and now it's somehow quiet about that. Am I right that season finale was supposed to involve some Kyle drama? I hope he is not the major-ish character who will die...I mean, that would be really playing with people's feelings. I'm not sure that I could handle to watch it anymore, even despite of EC(because I know that some drama would occur and I just want things to settle with them).

6. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I forgot all about that!!! I thought I heard about Kyle to, but now that I think of it, no mention of him. either they changed it, or they are just being tight lipped. Hmm. IDK but to kill off H's son would be... awful! :eek: would they be that evil?! I sure hope not.

I think we should stick to one death this season! (and next...) :p

7. TwilightStar91

TwilightStar91 Victim

Actually, I had the horrible thought at the end of "Dishonour" that CBS might kill off Kyle just to mess with Horatio. I really hope that they don't involve him in this. Or at least, make him be the one who comes to visit the lab (Horatio) and discovers them all passed out...

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, if Calleigh isn't in that particular room, it could be Natalia or possibly even Valera that he runs over to. I'm hoping Valera's gonna be in the finale, but I dunno if she is or not.

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    The pics are so small,but I think the hand of the the person in the labcoat is a male.

10. mjszud

mjszud Captain

It looks a little masculine to me as well, but then the blurriness doesn't help any. I'm thrown off by the arm, as it appears to be more slender like a female.
    These pics in this youtube video are larger & clearer (maximize screen for best effect) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qMAPn3SfR0 -- the "hand" is still rather blurry, however, the man in the background doesn't look like Jesse or Ryan, imo. Looks to be a random person there.
    In the other photo it looks as if Eric rolls the "labcoat person" from thier side to thier back - you can see the buttons on the labcoat facing up, but again, no name or way to identify if the person is male or female.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  11. ruby&theheadmen

ruby&theheadmen Lab Technician

There is a refrain by the Michael Jackson (when he was a child) song (my favorite song, btw, ) called the "The Young Folks". It's "you may not like it, but I've gotta tell you..."

As I said in the past, part of the basic fabric that makes Horatio's character who HE is, is that sooner or later, he loses someone he loves, to death. So if Kyle is *it,* I won't be surprised and I'll will be watching. I'll still hope though that, something will prove what my instincts already said, that Kyle was and has never been his son- perhaps that will lessen the blow. Still and all, the story will probably be a good one and true to the Caine tragedy. Horatio will heal and life will go on.

Then perhaps the writers will get in gear and rebuild the series on more solid ground. The more I watch the older reruns 2003, 04 and such, the more I see how a new set of writers and a rebuilding of the team by getting people back such as, Rick, Yelina, Suzie, Madison and Ray Jr. are desperately needed; perhaps a smaller but core team members could replace the haphazard people on board right now ie; Jesse, Walter and Tom all of whom detract to the show rather than add to it for my viewing.

12. ruby&theheadmen

There is a refrain by a Michael Jackson (when he was a child) song (my favorite song, btw, ) called the "The Young Folks". It's: "you may not like it, but I've gotta tell you..."

As I said in the past, part of the basic fabric that makes Horatio's character who HE is, is that sooner or later, he loses someone he loves, to death. So if Kyle is *it,* I won't be surprised and I'll will be watching. I'll still hope though that, something will prove what my instincts already said, that Kyle was and has never been his son- perhaps that will lessen the blow for H. Still and all, the story will probably be a good one and true to the Caine tragedy. Horatio will heal and life will go on.

Then perhaps the writers will get in gear and rebuild the series on more solid ground. The more I watch the older reruns 2003, 04 and such, the more I see how a new set of writers and a rebuilding of the team by getting people back such as, Rick, Yelina, Suzie, Madison and Ray Jr. are desperately needed; perhaps a smaller but core team members could replace the haphazard people on board right now ie; Jesse, Walter and Tom all of whom detract to the show rather than add to it for my viewing.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  13. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

14. ruby&theheadmen

I didn't know about the double posting. Sorry about that. I thought I had only posted once. Once for me was enough to get my point across; I wasn't trying to be a wise-guy. Again, my apologies.

15. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Ruby, don't worry about the double post. We all do it, occasionally, in our excitement to join in the discussion. I know I have and I know others have as well because we all read each other's double posts.

Just because Monday is going to be a new episode makes me look forward to it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.