**Spoiler Lab** Season 8 - Hot Off The Magic City Presses!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gooniegirl3333

Gooniegirl3333 Lab Technician

Same thing has been happening to me, but I figured it was because I haven't posted enough yet.

Though, sometimes the boxes work, and sometimes they don't...

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I'm not sure why they aren't working for you guys, but the spoiler boxes are necessary anyway.

The spoiler you're trying to read is the same one that was released earlier; the description for the finale -- A serial killer taunts the CSI's with cryptic clues & dead bodies. The longer it takes the CSIs to decode the puzzle, the more imperiled they become. Esai Morales guest stars as the victim's next target.

3. Gooniegirl3333

Haha, I've just totally given up on them and have started reading them through the page source...takes a while to decipher, but I got it, lol.

Anyway, back to the finale and other spoilers... ugg, I can't stand these Monday re-runs!!

4. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

I know what you mean when you say that you hate the Monday re-runs. In my opinion, and take it as mine only, this has been the most boring and ill-written season since season four. I've been extremely bored by the stories. I'm seriously thinking of not bothering to buy this season on DVD just because, except for fun and character revealing moments in a few episodes, nothing, save the experimental, interesting and innovative writing for Backfire, tells me that I need to cough up X amount of dollars to buy the full season.

I'd go into detail about past seasons and their shortcomings and triumphs, but this isn't the correct forum to do it in. Just suffice it to say that I, personally, find this to be the worst season written since season four and that even looks better than this one.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2010
  5. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I agree that this season has been one of the worst ever,but I'm very optimistic about the final episodes of the season.I hope that this season ends with a bang!!!

6. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

There are some episodes that were entertaining though and they pleasantly shocked me with the opening scene of "In The Wind". I guess TPTB really sucked with the continuity element - no closure on Delko's Dad- what ever happened to him? All those vague dialogues with Eric and Calleigh in "Bad Seed" and the dancing around. We thought that with Delko's part time appearance there would be more screentime for Ryan and Nat but instead they forced Jessie on us.

The last 4 episodes looks promising, so I hope they could pull it together and give us an over all good season. :)

7. jontogoisabeast

jontogoisabeast Hit and Run

ya know what the "all the CSI's falling" down kinda reminds me of, ring around the rosy. Because at the very end of the chan there's that one line - "and we all fall down"

8. Gooniegirl3333

Haha, yeah either that or Martika... ah, good ole Martika.

I really have no high or low expectations for the final four episodes. This show has been one of my wonderful escapes from the real pressures of life, so no matter what, I'll be enjoying it as my one hour away, :)... as well as my one hour with Ryan, ;) (ok there, I said it.)

9. electra

electra Pathologist

I just LOVE the idea of a serial killer!! Season finale looks good.:)

Does anyone know if Adam Rodriguez is going to be in the rest of the episodes until the finale?

10. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Oh God, Season 4. Just the thought makes me cringe. Are you sure you think this season is worse? :lol: I'll admit, this season hasn't been all that grand overall, but Season 4 was a huge, as Beyonce would say, DISASTUH.

11. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Adam Rodriguez will definetely be in the next episode called Meltdown as well as Mommie Dearest.I think that he will be in the finale but I'm not sure about episode 23.

12. vignes[smallgir

vignes[smallgir Hit and Run

hey my friend, i think you didn't see the promo Picture of episode 23, ....which adam on it....... so for clear TO you ADAM RODRIGUEZ WILL BE IN EPISODE 21 UNTIL FINALE AND NEXT SEASON TOO.... FOR TE PICTURE GO LOOK IT AT COMMENT #121 http://talk.csifiles.com/showpost.php?p=1066051&postcount=121

13. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

What I don't get is that we don't really have many pictures from 8.21 and this episode airs next week...Some Horatio Bond-like pics(that don't reveal anything really), some of Jesse...that's it. We have more pics from 8.23 or 8.22.
    I'm really curious of what Johnny Whitworth looks like now. Still that many hair?;)
    I'm really looking forward to this episode even though I will watch it much later then you guys. I think that at least there will be a promo after tonight's repeat.

14. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Finale press release 'All Fall Down' 8.24

15. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks Grissomrules.And BTW,I love the name.:)

I like the idea of cryptic hints.Sound very criminal minds style.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.