CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Yes probably I just found it and he said I'm excited Hawkes is going to babysit:lol::lol::lol:

2. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

No you are not the only one. I liked Payton as well. :) It is just that hardcore smackies have no tolerance for any one they think got in the way of Mac and Stella. :guffaw: I think either one would be fine with me as long as it does not become a soap opera. I do not see Mac as a great catch ( for a boyfriend ) and really don't care about his lovelife. :confused: I just want to see some good crime solving again. As for the big cliffhanger I don' have much interest in that either.:rolleyes: The last cliffhanger was such a let down. It was'nt even a cliffhanger, When we tuned in it picked up a month later. :wtf: This season they having been hyping every epidode as the best ever and we all know they have mostly turned out to be so-so. :p I base this on other post and reviews. I think a problem they will run into this summer is that there have been so many reruns already that when summer gets here instead of watching reruns of reruns people will tune into other shows and get hooked on them.:eek: I personally don't plan to watch over summer, or spending my summer in Greece wondering which woman Mac will pick. The way they have put out so meny false and misleading spoilers it would not suprise me if Payton and Aubrey hooked up and Ol Mac is alone again.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2010
  3. tobinhr

tobinhr Hit and Run

Good point! Mac is not such a great catch, is he? Workaholic, somewhat self-absorbed and self-righteous....;)

OK--so I'll go to Greece and wonder about the "cliffhanger" if there is one. Where are you going? I need to plan ahead..:lol:

Tobin

4. Flackhoney

Flackhoney Hit and Run

I didn't really watch the episodes that Peyton was in but the one's I did see I really liked Mac and her chemistry together. I'm pretty sure that Mac isn't going to say nice knowin ya to Aubrey and go back to Peyton but I kinda wish he would say that to both of them.

5. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

6. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

well i am most certainly not a hardcore smackie, in fact i'm almost an anti-smackie and i essentially don't care who mac goes out with so long as he's happy ;) but i do not like peyton. i actually did at first, but when she essentially did nothing more than guilt-trip him the whole time, that i couldn't stand.....:mad:

i beg to differ!!! ;):D

but i'm not going to be spending the summer agitating about who's spending nights over at his apartment either......:rolleyes: or who's left hanging over the edge of the lighthouse ready to smash on the rocks below....:rolleyes: or really any other sort of 'cliffhanger'....

7. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

I wonder why we have an extract of the episode 21 before having that of 20, it is curious!

8. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Because they decided to switch the episodes:)

9. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

No, "usual suspect" is now the 21th episode, not 20!

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

So the tongues will wag of course, and funny the snippets they choose!:lol:

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

same here!

*raises hand* so do i :D

i'm going to try not to anyway, i'm sure i can distract myself with austin or something ;)

12. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks Perl for the nice video. It looks rather exciting. We will see how it goes on. I wish a nice weekend! :lol:

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

AAAWWW Dont pick on the poor Smackies! They have been pretty gracious lately I think, considering the pretty rough waves they have been riding! Would you not defend your own if it were you?:)
    I am looking forward to seeing Flack with the little boy. He has really been on my heart this season.:(

14. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

OFftopic
    Hello fellow Texan. I am in El Paso

Well Hello to a fellow Texan. Iam in El Paso.

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Merci Perl;)

I wish i can say it's remotely attractive but suddenly i think i have booked a trip to Las Vegas the same night this episode will be aired:p. Poor me, I will not be here to enjoy:lol:

I have heard rumors Smackies are planning a massive demostration. I don't know who is organizating this:lol:

The case seems much more appealing to me, with Flack and Nicky the kid:thumbsup: so i hope this scene won't cloud the magnificence of the story
    I do want to watch that!:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.