CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - This City Never Sleeps

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

me too, it's so annoying! but o.m.g. mac looks fantastic. ok, so he looks injured but really hot as well. i think my inner nurse is emerging :guffaw::devil:

and i'm another one that thinks adam in mac's place will be really cool :D

2. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Thanks, Perl! Really loving Mac's apartment. Looks like he has a serious splint on his wrist. Wonder how they will explain that!

3. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

LOL...okay, it's a little freakier now that I'm actually seeing pictures of Peyton -- she looks so much like Aubrey it's scary :lol:

Definitely agree, it doesn't look like Mac's buying whatever she's trying to tell him in that second picture.

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Welcome home. V! Peyton!!!!!!!! :D

(Yes, maybe i am the only one who enjoy her back :angel:)

Oh Mac poor baby, what has happened to you? :D

Stella dresses appropiately just to be with her "friend" :angel:

I love his apartment :D

LOL, I bet Adam next to Mac will be memorable! :D and omg Danny's face:lol: it's like the one he put when he found out Mac was dating Peyton!:lol:

No matter what i am gonna enjoy this episode!!!!! :D

5. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Mac's apartment looks great!!!

I don't really enjoy the romantic relationships in the CSI shows but I'm curious to see who is going to win the game:payton(not likely in my opinion) or Aubrey...

6. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

OK, at first when people said Aubrey looked a lot like Peyton I didn't see it. But when I looked at those pictures I thought it was Aubrey and not Peyton. Holy crap. :eek:

Is it just me or does Claire Forlani look a bit different? I can't put my finger on what it is, but she just looks different than I remember her looking when she was playing Peyton before.

7. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

The difference is we think she's Aubrey now :lol: I thought the same thing when I looked at the pics I thought it was Aubrey until I read the captions and it said Peyton. (I saw them in tiny size with caps before I saw them here). If it wasn't on purpuse it's quite the coincidence.

8. Queenie

Queenie Witness

perlnoir Thanks for the pics of 6.22 Point of View

I don't know what to think about this episode. I do love the fact that Stella is in Mac's apartment. I'm glad her friendship/relationship with Mac is not forgotten just because there's going to be Peyton and Aubrey around him already.

*cough* Stella's cleavage *cough cough* :drool:

I'm not glad to see Peyton back.

Adam in Mac's apartment should be fun to watch.

I wonder what happend to Mac (maybe a rough night with Stella :devil: )

Look on Stella's face in the last pic makes me think that she's feeling little bit quilty about their rough night and how it ended. :devil: :lol:

Okay,that was just in my head.

But I do think that this is going to be interesting episode....even though I'm not a fan of Mac's lovelife triangle crap.

9. Flackhoney

Flackhoney Hit and Run

I hope what happens to Mac is off the job. Like something normal as a car crash not a frickin bomb or getting pushed out a window. Pleeeeease something non 'OMG MAC'S SERIOUSLY HURT BY A BAD GUY THAT WE NOW HAVE TO SPEND ALL OUR TIME TRYING TO CATCH HIM' but i'm seriously looking forward to adam being adorable in Mac's house.

10. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

geezlouieez, I always miss teh opening of a new thread :lol:.

Thanks Fay and perl for all the info and pics

Major lols at the immediate vehement visceral reaction to Peyton :lol::p

I'm not looking for Peyton to come back, hope that's not to be, but I still think the case surrounding her return and how she's mixed up into it could make for a good episode. It also does look like she and Mac might confront the crappy writing of how it ended between them :p. Her mere presence does actually make for an interesting conflict for Gary to play. I'm not talking about the triangle aspect here, but her reappearance on the flip side of a case (at least initially for the reveal). A change up for Mac could be interesting, and really quite welcome, compared to the role he's usually asked to fill in an ep. I think that's actually what I'm looking forward to seeing.

I also don't think Peyton needs "vindication" as a character :lol:, not all characters hafta be likeable all the time. For the most part I did though, or, at least I appreciated what having her there was able to do for Mac's character in S3, along with Reed. Apart from Adam and Sid, I don't think there have been any characters whom I've not wanted to earflick or headslap on one occasion or another :lol:. Works for the show and a foibled realm. She's been brought back by the show this time to deliberately stir shit up, and so far so good by the looks of things :lol: (and by viewer responses :lol: :p. ...Yep, I'm betting PV's a happy little camper here with the whole run up to the finale ;))

I'm not having nearly as intense a reaction to Peyton as others seem to be :p. I guess I'm at the point where anything a bit different from CSI:TehUsual is welcome, or at least the attempt. That includes having one of our fearless and indefatigable team send their red cape to the dry cleaners and wow but have a nod to non-spontaneous healing (Flack and your ribs, Stella and your little friend Perpetual Peril, & Mister Ten Percent, I'm looking at yous :p). We'll see how well the show manages the various circumstances they've created. I really can't help but treat this as a one-off blast from the past wot minorly complicates the present but will likely have no substantial impact on the future, and enjoy the ep. :p;) (yes, I remember the PV spoilers and twilit triangle nonsense etc. Call me skeptical of what sort of soul-searching choice will actually be required of anyone, how long term any relationship was/is intended to be, at least in terms of literal depiction vs. inference, and what will actually be required in terms of follow up in S7 to bookend it).

...and so. Lucy makes her second appearance in the series. So she'll be four or five by now?? :lol:. Kidding. Still deeply ambivalent about the finale/doomhanger, especially with Lucy about. Guess we'll see if the wee'un will actually have any part to play in the "o my go0dness" aspect of the cliffhanger.

Yay Sheldon :) :p. Well, we'll see if it happens. Mebbe casting is part of the reason it didn't pan out this season. Hope it works out for the next, and that they're taking the time to have her inclusion integrated into a good story, and to have it well done.

As for the pics :).

:lol: oh man but Mac looks a right f*cking crankyboots in the pic where he's holding the papers :lol:. (Mebbe it's having to try and use chopsticks lefthanded, poor starving bastard... :p)

And yes, I'm looking forward also to seeing Adam poking about Mac's place, with Mac all but anchored and glaring and/or pinching his brow from his chair. And certainly I don't mind if Stella's cleavage makes an appearance :lol: :p.

Nice balcony btw.

It is a nice interior set. Looks very good. As for his injuries. Splint and a rather conspicuous foot up, no less :p. I'm wondering a few things meself, especially with the switching of episode airings...

Eg. I'm wondering if Mac gets hurt in during Undercard, gets tended to by Aubrey no less shortly before the fade to black; the eps transition, the next one starts, after he's been essentially shunted home to recuperate, with Stella checking in to ensure he hasn't escaped back to work again, seeing as she's the only one who has the chutzpah and comparable seniority to kick him out of the labs and his office; once he's locked down and Adam's been installed as baby-sitter/beer fetcher/poker abouter of Big Mac's framed items and personal stuff, the whole Hitchcockian reappearance of Peyton kicks in... (the personal items and the past relationship also possibly being what Adam "interrogates" Mac about) :p.

My other working theory is that Danny finally told Mac about the badge. Mac put his fist thru assorted expensive lab equipment and generally trashed the lab, ensuring Adam gainful employment while Stella requisitions new gear and Sheldon does his best to repair the leftovers in the meantime. Mac was careful not to use his left hand, ensuring he'll be able to continue playing in bar bands when he finally tosses his own badge off somebody's forehead. Sinclair considers volunteering his. The one pic above was Danny looking upon the tazmanianesque whirlwind of destruction in frozen dread but also fascination while still eyeballing the best moment to make a break for the door, and thereafter Long Island, where he thinks he'll be safe for a couple of days until things blow over. Little does he know of course. Interim, Gillian sends Mac home to write up his incident report, simply thankful he didn't blow anything up or return the favor of a few seasons ago by setting Messer on fire. Later, Adam, surreptitiously awaits his chance to be the first to sign Mac's cast, but he's afraid to get close enough to do so. :p

As for the two brunette docs :p. Some similarities as a type, sure, but not twinned by any means. I was worried the show might try to play off that for dramatic purposes, ie. have one mistaken for the other on a darker level of case related bruha, but I don't think they'll actually have much to do with each other. Which is likely to be a good thing in my books.

...your halo. ...m'dear? :p ...Imma having a wee nano teeny tiny tich of difficulty buying dat dere shine... :lol: :p ;)

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

fingers crossed!!

actually i pretty much agree - jeez, what the hell is wrong with me? (i'm very tempted to launch into the rest of the song but i'll refrain, although it is now firmly stuck in my head (lucky it's a good song eh?)) - although i'm not a peyton fan and i hope it doesn't go too far soapy, i can kind of see why they might be doing this - it mixes things up a bit, and as you said to have peyton on the wrong side of the crime could be interesting. and gary's been criminally badly used/written so far this season, so it'll be nice if he gets a chance to be a bit more versatile.

absolutely!

haha so true, on the gossip/generation of publicity front, this really couldn't have gone better for them!

i could teach him? i'm left handed and can use chopsticks very well, thanks, i'm sure if he needed lessons i could clear some time in my very busy schedule....:lol:

:lol::lol:if they ever remake csi as a comedy, they'll know who to employ to write it :D

12. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Good cause I cant stand her!!:lol:

Aubry finds out Mac has feelings for Peyton just as she declares her feelings for him. He rejects her sentiments with the declaration of love he still holds in his heart for peyton. She gets ticked off and stomps on his foot and calls him a miserable wretch grabs his wrist and snaps it out of place then feels remorse and doctors him up and tells him to give her a call when he gets over his fantasy. As seen in photo one Mac contemplates Aubrys words and her unbeliveable foot movements, coupled with her quickness and strength in breaking his wrist... he secretly admires her tenacity.Second photo: Peyton comes into the room and Mac tells her to come quick look and see if Aubry has left in her car yet. As you see in the third picture Peyton decides to make her move and as she caresses his shoulder and draws him in with her "You know you adore me gaze" she blurts out "Oh Muck I haved missed you so"! As Mac just stares at her like:wtf: she hurrys from the room to quick grab a pen so she can write down how she REALLY feels, that "She will be lost". Next scene in comes Adam "Boss, chill I got this one . I know this cheap motel on the other edge of town where I can make things happen just let me make some moves, Chicks dig me... especially brunettes!!:lol: And Mac says...(see facial expression):lol:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. tobinhr

tobinhr Hit and Run

Quick thoughts:

1. I want to sublet Mac's apartment. Or be a roommate. He's never there--he's always at work, so it should work out great.

2. Stella's bringing the girls! (All the CSI shows have cleavage....)

3. Peyton and Aubrey are twins and have unusual names. I think Mac should fall in love with a "Lori" or a "Jennifer!"

4. Am I the oooonly one that likes Peyton? It's so lonely out here... :)

5. When it comes to re-runs, why the break-dancing one? Yuck. Redeemed only by the shots of Flack in his disheveled white button down shirt, untucked. Yum!

Tobin

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Tobin-->
    I do like her despite no one believes me (El, i am happy!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:)

She brings back several things:

* Story focused on Mac:thumbsup:

*Therefore we will have Stella closes to Mac because , after all, someone must play the "You can confess me how miserable you feel for having two girlfriends-wanna-be-after your bones":lol:

* Stella sharing a take out with Mac:drool: (for me it sounds like glory!)

* ADAM in Mac's apartment:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

So yeah (I still cannot believe this) but "VIVE LE V":lol:

ps:****** Thanks Fay and Perl for spoilers and the new thread!

15. Flackhoney

Flackhoney Hit and Run

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:Thanks for the help!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.