Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

So sorry to change the usbject, but when I was having my shower today I had a Don Flack thought and no not of the Jr. but of the Sr. I was wondering what it would be like if these two characters ever met? It seems to me that Don Flack Jr. would call him sir and treat him with respect even though he resents him a little, and the Sr. might treat his son in a sort of awkward manner... I dont know what do you guys feel?

2. flying mouse

flying mouse Witness

Thanks for the all pics Ladies! :thumbsup: And I also welcome the subject change Nick_Wolfe_Danny. :D

Flack mentioned his father a couple times, right? Like when he said Sr. cleaned his hands of the Samantha's mess, and Sr.'s opinion about car racing(coffin on 4 wheels. :guffaw: am I remembering correctly?). It seems to me that Sr. has a great sense of humour and Flack doesn't have a resentment against his father. Plus when Flack said about his mom's cone beef dinner in 'Time's Up', it sounds like a happy memory.

So.. the overall impression I have is Flack's good with his father, aside from some problems with a black sheep among the family. But I read some very good fanfics about the father and son in conflict, so a family with angst is more tempting, to be honest. :lol:

3. CSI17

CSI17 Hit and Run

Hmm. Just out of curiousity, is Sam Flack coming back soon? I don't know. I kinda want to see how she's doing with her drinking problems. :p

Flack&Angell. <3

4. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

I agree, I mean you just can't leave us with her in an AA meeting, and not to mention her big brother's girlfriend just died so I would imagine that she would be there for him, or even show an episode of them running inot eachother on the street, and there both kind of... oh hey... whats up??

5. CSI17

CSI17 Hit and Run

Yup yup, exactly what I was thinking Nick Wolfe Danny. :) I was honestly expecting Sam to be at Angell's funeral (which never happened by the way. :scream:) A phone call would have sufficed. I hope they do something about it. :rolleyes:

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I hate how they left that storyline of Sam hanging like that! They bring her on and then there's this big thing about her being an alcoholic and then nothing? WTH? They need to wrap that up or update us somehow!

7. CSI17

CSI17 Hit and Run

AGREE.

*We* deserve to know what happened to Sam! :lol::lol:

8. Vickyyy

Vickyyy Rookie

I agree about Sam. It would have been nice to see Flack lean on her a little after Angell's death or even have him check up on how she's getting on with her AA meetings. Alas, I think she may be like the mysterious Louie :(

9. tobinhr

tobinhr Hit and Run

Well, at least she merited a mention! If it were up to me, every episode would feature Flack. Oh wait....that would be another show....:lol:

Until then, I must make do with the crumbs they throw us every week. Who's watching "Romantically Challenged" just to see " Flack?"

tobin

10. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

I watched the first episode of Romantically Challenged on Monday. The premise was stupid but some of the lines were funny. I will continue watching it until Eddie appears.

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

What is 'Romantically Challenged'?

12. lal

lal Pathologist

I was wondering about that

13. Dreamboat

Dreamboat Rookie

Romantically Challenged is a situation comedy on ABC on Monday nights. It just started. An article about it said that Eddie would be a guest star in an upcoming episode. There is more about this in the Eddie thread.

14. lal

lal Pathologist

Thank you very much for your help :)

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Ah! Thanks for the info! I had heard of the show but didn't realize Eddie was going to be on it. I want to see him on it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.