Flack #9: An Officer and a Gentleman

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

You're welcome! Looks stupid?! :alienblush: No! He looks so gorgeous and what a great smile!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. csi681

csi681 Hit and Run

does anybody know if fack is going tohave any angell storylines soon

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

What kind? She's dead so I think we're pretty much done with it now for the most part after the drinking thing.

4. csi681

csi681 Hit and Run

i mean like her father of her brothers coming in an episode

5. csi681

csi681 Hit and Run

is there something else going on with him

6. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

So, the interview with EC! LOL, I think this might be the first time I've posted on this thread, but reading that interview was just fun....anyone want to discuss? I really liked what he said on Flack being more defined by the choice he made by killing Simon Cade, than by what happened to him (ie, Angell). 'Cause the Cade shooting was huge, especially in light of the kind of person/character Flack is, so I'm fangirling Eddie like nuts right now for actually running with that. He has seemed different from pre-Pay-Up Flack this season, even after Cuckoo's Nest, which I think is when the storyline "officially" ended. Maybe it's a permanent change?

...It'd make sense if it was, but I'm kind-of-sorta hoping it's not. Just because I keep looking at him lately almost as two different characters :lol: -- pre-Angell's-death!Flack, and post-Angell's-death!Flack. Not that the second guy isn't fun and snarky and all, but I'm still missing the first one a little. He was more light-hearted and jokey :(

7. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Victim

Kudos to Eddie Cahill for the insight he has into Flack and how he has brought that to his performance. An insight that seems more of his own making rather than what the writers have done with the character on paper.
    :thumbsup: me too!
    I do too! With that said, at least the writers aren't going the route of okay, he's all better now so let's act like nothing happened. We have seen glimpses, mostly in scenes with Danny, but there is that more somber undercurrent that needs to be there.

And I have to say, as much as I like the casual Flack, I wouldn't mind seeing a suit and fugly tie every now and then :lol:.

8. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

Hey girls,

You might want to know that I launched the Eddie Cahill Fansite today with lots of Eddie goodies ;). I worked hard on this site, so I hope you'll enjoy and love it as much as I do. Check it out, and if you like it spread the word about it.

9. csi681

csi681 Hit and Run

love that website perfect

10. lal

lal Pathologist

Love the website :drool:

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Great job on the website JoeyDC! I enjoyed looking at it and will be back!

I'm ready for some more Flack, how about you all?

12. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Victim

Definitely! I would love to see his family dynamic explored more. How has his relationship with Sam evolved since finding out about her drinking problem, especially after his own bout with depression and alcohol? I'd LOVE to see his relationship with his father. He's made references about him, but we've never really found out what kind of father/son bond there is. Lots of good places to go with Flack!

13. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

Thank you guys for all the great feedback, that makes me very happy :). I really love working on it, and I hope Eddie will get to hear about it one day! I'd love to do a Q&A session with him for the fansite ;).

14. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I haven't been in here for awhile. Where's all my fellow Flack Fanatics at? :) Anyways, capped some of last week's episode. Flack has always looked good but been extra hot the last few epis. Also last week when the guy said the girls got 'Paul Bunyaned' or something like that, love when Flack turned to the big dude and said 'you must be Babe the blue ox'. :lol: That look on Flack's face and cute smile, just adore it!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

I was appalled when I read in a recent interview for CSI Files with Cahill that we're pretty much done with any Flack development for the season! :scream: It's probably a shared opinions by most of Flack Fanatics but the story line about his loss/killing/depression was dealt it way too quickly and it didn't go as deep as I thought it should have gone... :( But I think it was a very smart move and brilliant idea to bring back Terrance in Flack's lowest moment as Sam or Danny were very much speculated by the fans during the summer hiatus.

I also think that we should explore his relations with his father as we never knew much and I believe it was suggested to bring his father in the show at some point in previous seasons? Now would be an interesting time to have him in his life. Sam too. I'd love for a follow-up to what happened with them and if he'll ever tell her what he's been through... would he be too ashamed and hide it from her?

The potential with this character is immense and it kills me that the writers don't use it to its fullest.

Thanks for the amazing caps! And that episode was so brilliant for Flack! He totally had his attitude on and Eddie had such great lines to deliver!!! It was... dare I say it... orgasmic! :guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.