Eric/Calleigh romance - why we dislike it. **spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexa

alexa Witness

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    :guffaw:loooool i'm crying!:guffaw:
    and the worst is: I can totally imagine that! Rick's face would be Awesome!!:lol:
    I also think we should stop :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

2. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Sorry. I actually had to go to my happy place after I wrote it:):lol:

Now THAT would be a storyline I would pay to see.

You guys are killing me.:lol::lol::lol::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I might be able to give you a worse one but I would probably get nightmares myself.

3. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Aw, cmon, why not? We know tptb aren't gonna come up with anything new, so how about it? :devil:

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I don't know whether it is worse what we're gonna watch by the end of the show or what she has in her mind :guffaw::guffaw:

5. slower

slower Lab Technician

I don't know what y'all have floating around in your heads, but my image isn't pretty. Its more of an EWWW...:guffaw:

Its bad enough to want to gouge my eyes out, with the E/C nonsense. But the image of Cal and Rick is too much for the gag reflexes. :guffaw:

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

It is bad enough indeed. But it seems that TPTB don't know what the concept "enough is enough" means :rolleyes::lol:

In the spoiler thread there's a longer version of the "Melinda Gordon" episode (ups it's still Calleigh!!! :lol:) and you can see Melinda erm Calleigh's ghost leaning her head on Eric's shoulder......it is bad enough we'll have to see her talking with to the dead people, it's bad enough to think she might lead them towards "the light".....but do we really have to watch her making whatever she has to do with Eric? No thanks!!!! :rolleyes:

7. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Great! Now there's a sick image - Calleigh as a ghost screwing Eric!
    [​IMG]

Then again it wouldn't be any less exciting then watching them fumbling around trying to make their "fake" sex look real. Those two really suck at trying to act out sex or any kind of believable romance or passion.

Oh, and I know that technically Rick is supposed to be the "bad guy" of the group, but please tell me what he's done up to this point that is so bad that he should be forced to sleep with Calleigh? Give the guy a break!

If they want Calleigh to have a boyfriend Eric is the one she deserves. Neither one of the should be allowed to contaminate the others at this point. Let them restrict their screwing up to each other and leave the rest out of it. Just tie 'em up together and move 'em off the show. That's all I want. :thumbsup:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
  8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Nah I love Rick too much to actually want him to screw with Calleigh....ewwww that would be even more disgusting ewww *shakes her head to make the mental picture disappear* don't worry Delynn we were just joking on the question Jag Lady's hubby made to her :guffaw:

9. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Whew! That's a relief. :rolleyes:

Poor Rick has enough problems with Horatio in his face all the time. The last thing he needs is Calleigh haunting his dreams. :guffaw:

10. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

In regards to the episode airing, I feel that if CSI Miami was a comedy, they'd probably make Calleigh ending up in a life threatening situation with Delko overreacting a running gag once every season.

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

So glad we don't have to see that every season.Think how quickly that would get old.:rolleyes:

12. slower

slower Lab Technician

Oh no, don't give tptb any ideas. It's more than I can stand as it is. :lol: If it has to continue: what shall we call this "gag-a-minute" romantic comedy anyway? Any ideas? :guffaw:

13. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Yeah, you're both right. Hubby was just being a smartyaleck when he asked me that question. Although if our Rickypoo was as ornery now as he was in the early years, I'd love to see one where he files a sexual harassment charge against Calleigh. No reason other than to watch Eric have a stroke.

14. slower

slower Lab Technician

He is a bit over the top; isn't he? I would pay to see that. :lol: Not that I don't like Eric; I just liked him a lot better without Calleigh.

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Then, as if his face after 1 bullet and half in this brain wasn't enough for my poor brain, we'd have too see him after a stroke.....geez no thanks :rolleyes::guffaw::guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.