Eric/Calleigh romance - why we dislike it. **spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

:guffaw: Now THAT I'd love to see! Lord knows something should have been done to Calleigh for starting up a sexual relationship, regardless of how inept the sex seems to be, with a subordinate.

I do miss the Rick that would have slapped her with the harassment charge and who cares if Horatio gets pissed. Unfortunately Horatio would have felt the need to step up and defend her. Although when you think about it maybe that's why they never went there - there IS no defense Horatio could have brought. She's guilty!

Adam's acting when he's trying to act out the E/C crap is the worst acting I see him do. And you're right, slower, until they tied Eric up with Calleigh, I liked him. Hell, I liked Calleigh until they started all this pathetic E/C crap!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  2. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

I had a funny idea to continue this gag but better not put it lest it becomes reality ;)

3. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Oh go ahead, CSI-AJ! It couldn't possibly be any worse than what they're already forcing us to endure. In fact I promise you that your idea HAS to be better! :lol:

4. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

I second that, it can't be any worse than the E/C stuff. I plan to have my fast forward remote handy with this weeks upcoming episode. Heck, if the 2 minute preview they show looks bad I'll just watch it later and fast forward through all the E/C parts. But
    I would like to see what happens to Ryan.. Hopefully they won't do anything like they did in WISC. IE there will be no way to escape the E/C stuff
    That being said, ha I just died laughing reading your scenarios! :guffaw: Keep up the great imaginations! :guffaw: Just don't give TPTB any ideas :lol:

5. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Well the idea I had is that Calleigh is processing something on a rooftop when a piece of the masonry breaks and she falls forward.

Cut to a wideshot of Calleigh falling off the building and then cut back to a scene of her lying on her back unconscious with Eric shouting her name twice

cut to commercial:)

6. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Thank you, DeLynn! Oh God, I SOOOOOOO miss those days of H/Rick headbutting! DC and DLS played off each other so beautifully. Not only that, but the Rick who is doing what's right for the department instead of letting these two go at it like an 80's teenage sex flick.

Only a couple of problems with that now. 1) The writers still haven't figured out whether Rick is SOC or still IAB 2) They'd need to have Rick in there for more than one scene to do it right, and they seem unwilling to do that, and 3) I'm not so sure tptb care anymore. I fully agree about a harassment or fraternization charge. Heck, when AR comes back full time next year, there will be fraternization, I'm sure, but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for tptb to do the right thing. Not after the excuse for an investigation done in Bolt Action.

That's exactly what we're TRYING to do, Star Gazer. Something ORIGINAL!!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  7. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Well, I haven't any details other than it would involve butt-less chaps, a whip, four bananas and a WHOLE LOTTA duck tape.:lol::guffaw::lol:

I just hope mine is more creative anyway:):lol::guffaw:

So that's what it was; I watched the extended promo and went "huh?". Geesh, do they have to shove it at us even when she is in a coma?!

Count me in as well. Move em on and let someone else get some quality screentime (maybe..hmmm..I don't know..Ryan, Frank or Natalia perhaps?)

Yuck. I think it is back to my happy place.:(.

8. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

ONLY FOUR??? :eek: Geez, MiamiWolfe, I'd use at least six! On second thought, maybe I should take this discussion to the Stetler thread and see what shakes loose! :devil:

[​IMG]

9. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

My apologies. Well in this case, I hope TPTB DO get ideas from us.
    I think it's safe to say that the vomiting smiley speaks for the rest of us. XD. I just hate how this E/C "mush" is shoved down our throats at every possible angle. Jeez, can't we have a break.. Well I guess the episode "LA" was our break... Well I'm sorry one episode isn't a break. jeez and to think we have to endure more seasons of this. That really makes me sick to my stomach. Yuck. I'll have to have my remote control and fast forward button handy for the rest of the series just to avoid all of the E/C "mush". I hate mush in my show. Especially if it's mush I don't enjoy! :shifty:

10. alexa

alexa Witness

I totally agree! if for some reason E&C ends (praying for) is better tptb leave Calleigh FAR FAR but FAR FAR AWAY from my Ryan:rolleyes: and Eric even further from Natalia!( i don't know if "further" is the right word lool but like Natalia in Miami and Eric somewhere in Sahara Desert)
    But this...... deep down it doesn't worry me because I know, unfortunately, we will see a baby Delko and maybe a wedding and all these things (It would be funny if Eric had killed on his marriage day :evil:)

11. mayra1990

mayra1990 Prime Suspect

12. Emmie

Emmie Victim

AR had said, in an interview, that Calleigh and Eric would make a decision about their future once and for all before the season ends. I'm scared. I'm thinking that they're either going to break up, or... get married. The horror. D:

I'm going to sound like a total newb, but what does TPTB stand for?

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I think 90% of the time I heard his interviews, he kept saying that at a certain point there was going to be a so called defining moment....I have to watch it yet.

Also they already broke up and look what they're doing now....this will never end :rolleyes:

Don't worry, I was out of the loop as well when I first posted in here. TPTB stands for "The Power To Be" which is the authors and the executive producers....though I'd add the actors as well :p

14. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Only certain actors,not all of them.

15. alexa

alexa Witness

thats includes some actors who ask(implore) for some (bad/shameful/unacceptable) romance out of control to the writers from a tvshow like csi:miami? and the most frightening is that writers give them what they ask!:eek:
    loool you guys should do a post with only the meaning of those words!(abbreviations)
    sorry for any mistake:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.