CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

Well, Will Batts said he was building the lighthouse because Danny and Lindsay were on vacation, so I assume it has to do with them and not a case. And if it has to do with them, it's probably relevant to the ending. (Part of the reason I assume that is because I hope they don't waste half of the episode following Danny and Lindsay around on the honeymoon-they-never-had. Booooring.)

BTW, the 'long overdue vacation' bit? Yeah. So lemme get this straight...

Random Interviewer: Hey, Danny Messer, you lost your badge and you and your wife (and Flack, but he's not part of The Messer Family™ and therefore is not important) decided to be stupid and not tell your boss about it for several weeks despite finding out a serial killer is involved, and now said serial killer has used your badge to escape from prison and is on the loose. What are you gonna do?

Danny: We're going to Disneyland!...Well okay, maybe not Disneyland. Maybe something more like the end of Long Island to visit a lighthouse, but it should be awesome right?

Random interviewer: ...But Shane Casey is on the loose with your police badge, which he used to escape from jail after you neglected to tell your boss about it for several weeks.

Danny: I know, right? Perfect time for a vacation. We never got a honeymoon!

Random Interviewer: .......

I suppose this could be a case of Mac going 'Well, I have no choice to suspend you, Danny - and Lindsay since she was complicit in not telling anybody about that wee little missing badge thing' (since the finale will probably take place like three days after "Redemptio" due to the fact that their timelines are wonky), and Danny can be all *woe* and Mac can be all 'Look, just take Lindsay and go on vacation. It'll be like the honeymoon you never had. *indulgent smile*'

In which case, I hope Flack resists the urge to throttle the nearest lab tech with rage and frustration (Flack being a proxy for me at this point).

I dunno, I just hope they come up with a reasonable way to explain why Danny and Lindsay are suddenly taking a vacation while a serial killer is on the loose - a situation for which they are at least partially responsible. (Especially since it seems pretty damn likely that Shane is targeting Danny personally - so why would they give up until he's caught, knowing he could come after their family?)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
  2. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

source: cbspressexpress

3. Faylinn

So they flipped 6.20 and 6.21. Interesting - I wonder why?

4. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Perhaps to continuity of story about badge's danny.

5. Faylinn

I guess so, since "Tales from the Undercard" is the one where Shane is using Danny's debit card, so they'll have that in episode 20 instead of possibly skipping a week without mentioning Shane. (Although there could always be something in "Unusual Suspects" that refers to Shane that I didn't know about with the original spoilers.)

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Unfortunately that is what I was thinking as the reason for them being gone on a vacation, and the thought of a "cliff hanger" of Danny and Lindsey does absolutely nothing for me :rolleyes:and believe me I wont be sitting on the edge of my seat all summer!:lol:

7. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Do you think Mac will send Flack with them in honeymoon :guffaw::guffaw:He was also in the confidence:lol::lol:

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^Mac should send Flack on the honeymoon. That way there can actually be hot sex :devil: (hey, Lindsay can watch until Flack decides he wants Danny to himself ;) ) and someone who can actually protect Danny. :lol:

:guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:

Very nicely illustrates the timing of their honeymoon is horror movie character stupid. I'm sure they'll follow a shady figure right into that lighthouse. :rolleyes:

It's possible it could happen that way, and that would make the most sense. Still not much sense, since you'd think Mac would tell them to stay close and put a police detail on their house. Especially since they know Shane is targeting Danny!!! Argh. Danny can be a himbo sometimes, but I don't know why other characters (like Lindsay) are being dumb to support this storyline.

I just hope it's not Adam!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Flack will not be pleased. "Great, I gotta rescue Danny again..."

Your guess is as good as mine. It just doesn't make sense. Unless they think getting Danny out of Manhattan will keep him safe... but stalkers don't just give up because the object of their obsession leaves the borough. :rolleyes:

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

That's probably exactly how it'll happen too unfortunately. :lol:

10. Faylinn

I was thinking about it a few minutes ago, and I wonder if maybe Danny and Lindsay leave on vacation after Flack catches Shane (since that seems to happen right at the beginning of the episode). There can be a whole, 'Yay, he's caught, now we can take that long overdue vacation we so totally deserve for being idjits, amirite?' moment and the whole team will stand around waving goodbye with tears in their eyes (or a death glare, in Flack's case) - and then Shane escapes again (from the DA's office) and sends the team on a wild goose chase around the city while Danny and Lindsay are all 'I'm king of the world!' at the top of a lighthouse with no cell phone because they thought they'd leave it in the hotel room so as not to be bothered with work on their long overdue vacation/honeymoon...

I'd prefer if they didn't go on vacation until Shane was caught, but I'm not optimistic. I guess we'll see...

11. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

I just shot coffee out of my nose.
    Thanks for that!
    LOL

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

That very well could be what happens. Flack will be all, "Yay I caught Shane so he wouldn't hurt Danny... and now he's going to go on his honeymoon with Lindsay." Poor Flack. The guy cannot win. :lol: ;)

Seriously, though, I could see that being the case. Because Danny and Lindsay so deserve to be rewarded with time off after their idiocy helped Shane break out of prison in the first place. :rolleyes:

13. Faylinn

Poor Flack just can't catch a break. Adam and Hawkes can console him. *points to banner* :devil:

BTW, Will Batts posted this picture of the painting that will be used in the finale. He also said this:

[​IMG]

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

O.K. Now I am confused!:confused: Does Flack really catch Shane at the beginning of the episode or is it just your "creative juices flowing"!!!:lol:

Sorry I just answered my own question! I went to the "Just the facts thread" and there it was! I cant believe the absurdity of Shane escaping once again! :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 17, 2010
  15. Flackhoney

Flackhoney Hit and Run

looks like the finale involves major D/L... hoping no baby drama :/
    " aaah Danny save my baby" "lindsay calm down. plus she's my baby too. remember i chose her name so she's more mine than yours anyway and plus we wouldn't be married right now if i hadnt asked you a hundred times and u refused all the time but when i dragged you into that little room you gotta say yes. especially to this BEAUTIFUL face." "awww your soooo cute" "i know" "wait weren't we doing something? AAAH Danny save my baby." <danny lindsay both start screaming, camera angles down their throats.>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.