CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

True, it wouldn't really come as a surprise, but I think it'd make for a good cliffhanger, too. That was the twist I was half-sort-of expecting in Pot of Gold (when they mentioned a killer cop) that didn't come, but they could make up for that :lol:

Crap, forgot about that... Framing might just be Shane's signature?

2. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Thanks perlnoir for the links.

Ah. The usual DL inquiry. The week just wouldna be complete... :p.

Sooooo. Just guaging things here, so that I can better understand the show and the producers in future:

"...diabolical and dangerous, ...(Shane) takes an action that everyone who sees it will say, 'This is the worst thing that someone could ever do,'" - including decapitations. < That, in PV's world, has parity with... "o my goodness." :p.

Right, good to know. (...PV's apparently far more understated than I previously would have guessed :p:lol:).

While I can't see Flack as ever quite returning to sunny days, I'm not surprised there's no further overt related material planned. Too bad they didn't find a way to bring back Sam within that arc, it just seemed like it would have fit really well. But Nelly was good to see. And on the whole it was treated better than Danny's "10%" drama.

(...but. I suppose Flack could have a whole new chapter of dark days, should anything happen to Danny in the finale... :p)

sudden images of csi:ny meets jacko and a baby with a blanket... disturbing.

sudden images of csi:ny meets a heavily bearded and crazed pseudo jacko meets cape fear :p

sudden images of csi:ny meets jacko meets cape fear (and possibly the simpson's cape feare) meets seven meets godfather. Meets (Long) Island of Dr. Moreau. Wow that's a heady brew of imagery :lol:.

I know watcha mean. Snow Day was among the best finales NY's had. Why there's this impetus to have cliffhangers is rather exasperating. And with the stilted airing of new episodes this season, it's like there's been two or three off seasons already :lol: Plus. DL just isn't a hook for me. No matter how ebil and dark and malevolent Shane Casey is.

I'm thinking (hoping) that all Mac's personal cliff-hanger dramz/premise will be in set-up within 6.22, and won't actually factor in 6.23, not beyond some passing conversational mention anyways.

...:lol::rommie::lol:

I'm far more curious about that than what DL's personal peril will be. Maybe a hint will come in Redemptio. (While I suspect that part of Redemptio is a vehicle to get Shane Casey out and onto the streets again to menace freely, I hope that doesn't take much away from Hawke's story too much). I do want the finale to give Danny some good stuff. And from me that's saying something, as I've long become nearly ambivalent about him as a character :lol:. S7 has to be better for him. Whatever S6 was supposed to do for him, it didn't seem to.

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Indeed! Though it would be cool to see Shane pay heavily at Flack's hands for harming Danno. Not in a morally murky way... more a "Flack does what he does best and saves his Danny-in-Distress" way. ;)

I feel the same. Danny used to be my favorite character, but I've found myself largely indifferent to him this season. I was so excited to see what the paralysis plot would bring... only to be very disappointed. He's lost that passion and fire that made him so interesting. It's a combination of things, but I do think Lindsay is the albatross around his neck. Yoking him to her has done neither character any favors. I hope whatever happens at the end of the season breathes new life (or at least angst :lol: ) into Danny's character.

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

SAY THE LAW!!!:lol:

Except when he is paired with Flack they just naturally bring out the best in each other.:thumbsup:

5. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

csi ny sneak peek 6.19 redemptio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTjuNfD4psE&feature=player_embedded

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  6. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

ooooooh!!!!! *bounces excitedly* :D:D:D

can't wait!! although that line "we're here for you Sheldon" was rather cringe-worthy.... :shifty: yeah, like they'd say 'tough luck buddy, you're on your own'...:rolleyes:

*happy sigh* love mac's instantaneous eval of the situation and decision to break him out and intense laser focus and simmering energy! haha, no sitting back and waiting for the negotiation team to sort things out!! bring on super sneaky ex-marine mac!! :D:D

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I honestly think this whole Shane Casey thing is being overhyped. Seriously, what's worse than decapitation? I can think of plenty bad things to happen to someone, but not sure any of them are worse than decapitation.

And was Shane's first apperance... didn't he have like a camera in his shoe so she could film women in changing rooms or something? Or was that something else Edward Furlong was in? :lol:

8. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

I have the same had felt concerning the character of Danny, I so expected from his paralysis. Have badly treated so the subject for step say downright ignored and to give us only an empty and dead character. Was better to make nothing. I hope that the final will relight him the flame of his character.

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

This is similar to other articles we've read about "Redemptio", but here's one from TVGuide.com:

10. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

After watching "Redemptio" I have to say that whole "Danny gets arrested for heinous crimes committed by Shane Casey using Danny's badge" seems rather likely. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't give TPTB that much credit.

11. Faylinn

Will Batts posted another Twitpic of the lighthouse from the finale.

[​IMG]

12. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

6.21 Tales from the Undercard

source: tv.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Faylinn

Ok, so I kind of want to run up behind Flack and leap on him and demand a piggy back ride...is this odd? :shifty:

And could Stella be more fabulous just standing there? I didn't think so. :lol:

14. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

thanks Faylinn and perl for the great photos. :guffaw::guffaw:

15. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

Oh damn, that made me LOL :guffaw::guffaw:

BTW it IS kinda odd! :lol: But in a funny way :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.