CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

^^^ does the Unusual Suspect episode come out this week?
Nope. This week is a repeat of "Battle Scars", and next week is a repeat too ("It Happened to Me"). "Tales from the Undercard" airs May 5, and "Unusual Suspects" is May 12 (with "Point of View" and "Vacation Getaway" rounding out the season on May 19 and 26, respectively).
UHHHHHH why sooo many breaks?:confused: NY is going to lose fans to the other Wednesday shows. :(

I apologise for my complete brainlessness with technology, but I have n idea whatsoever as to how you work the quote button thingy :( So I'm gonna have to do this the old fashioned way:
As posted by Top41
Count me as another one who would like to see Lindsay save her family. Given what we know, though, and the show/franchise's track record with women, I'm not sure there's potential for it to happen that way, but I'd love to see it. If Shane just fixates on Danny and takes him, and Lindsay has to go into the Lighthouse of Doom to save Danny, that could be kind of cool.

Me three :) Shows like this always portray women as the "damsels in distress." After a while it gets samey and uncreative and boring to watch :rolleyes: If this is the route they choose (which probably will be) it needs to be inventive and something that isn't just another "oh save me Mr Man" cliche :shifty:

Oh I hope not. They have one damsel in distress in Stella, who always gets beat up or shot at or something, and someone has to come to her rescue in some way. It would be very ironic, but great at the same time, if they showed Lindsay taking on Shane Casey and kicking his butt off the lighthouse herself, since she appears to be the "weaker" of the two women on the show. I think they have been setting her up for something strong with the times she has been out in the field this season and hope that it leads to something big.

I too really like the idea of Lindsay saving the day. It might get some of the haters off of her case ;)

This I doubt. The character of Lindsay (and the actress that plays her) seems to polarize people, especially on this board, and there will always be something that people want to dislike about her. There will always be something to pick at and make fun of.

As for the quote thing, hit the "Quote" button on the bottom of the post and then you can quote whatever is between [ QUOTE ] and [ / QUOTE ] then put your reply under that.

I inserted [/QUOTE] at the end of a comment that I wanted to reply to specifically, and then added
at the beginning of the next sentence to continue quoting someone else. You can always hit preview post and see how it looks before posting the comment. It took me a while to figure it out too.

^^^ does the Unusual Suspect episode come out this week?
Nope. This week is a repeat of "Battle Scars", and next week is a repeat too ("It Happened to Me"). "Tales from the Undercard" airs May 5, and "Unusual Suspects" is May 12 (with "Point of View" and "Vacation Getaway" rounding out the season on May 19 and 26, respectively).
UHHHHHH why sooo many breaks?:confused: NY is going to lose fans to the other Wednesday shows. :(

The bad thing is that CSI:NY has already lost many fans since L&O SVU started airing opposite NY.:(

Let's hope that in the final episodes it will pick up some viewers!:)

Oh I hope not. They have one damsel in distress in Stella, who always gets beat up or shot at or something, and someone has to come to her rescue in some way. It would be very ironic, but great at the same time, if they showed Lindsay taking on Shane Casey and kicking his butt off the lighthouse herself, since she appears to be the "weaker" of the two women on the show. I think they have been setting her up for something strong with the times she has been out in the field this season and hope that it leads to something big.

I wouldn't exactly call Stella a damsel-in-distress--what bugs me about the situations she gets herself into is that the writers seem to victimize her to prove how strong she is. She did save herself in "All Access" and "The Cost of Living" after all. It's just frustrating (to put it mildly) that the writers keep putting her in these situations--Mac and Flack don't get the crap kicked out of them every time they dare to chase a suspect or take a case personally.

Which is why it would be nice to see Lindsay save the day in the finale or be in a position to rescue Danny, rather than being a victim. Danny is the show's damsel-in-distress (much more in the earlier seasons than now, but still).

I too really like the idea of Lindsay saving the day. It might get some of the haters off of her case ;)

This I doubt. The character of Lindsay (and the actress that plays her) seems to polarize people, especially on this board, and there will always be something that people want to dislike about her. There will always be something to pick at and make fun of.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions of Anna/Lindsay... even if they're negative. Doesn't mean they're any more founded or unfounded than the opinions of those who like her. Let's avoid the "haters" talk.

CSI_Cupcake said:
if they showed Lindsay taking on Shane Casey and kicking his butt off the lighthouse herself

Interjecting just to say I might actually LOL forever if they show that... :lol::lol: The mental image is hilarious.

ETA to be half-productive: From Twitter:

Still shooting CSI NY. It has been a long day & the baby on set is crying on every take...we will be here all night 4:41 PM Apr 14th via mobile web.

Source

Not at all sure if this counts as a spoiler, sorry if it's already been posted... but any chance the baby is Lucy? In which case, she might be showing up either in the finale or an earlier episode, here's hoping that means we might get to see Mac babysit her after all. (The finale details somewhat indicate it's not going to be Lucy in danger, so it's possible she's not at the lighthouse...here's really hoping she isn't).

Last edited:

ETA to be half-productive: From Twitter:

Still shooting CSI NY. It has been a long day & the baby on set is crying on every take...we will be here all night 4:41 PM Apr 14th via mobile web.

Source

Not at all sure if this counts as a spoiler, sorry if it's already been posted... but any chance the baby is Lucy? In which case, she might be showing up either in the finale or an earlier episode, here's hoping that means we might get to see Mac babysit her after all. (The finale details somewhat indicate it's not going to be Lucy in danger, so it's possible she's not at the lighthouse...here's really hoping she isn't).

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, especially since I'm in the camp that doesn't want Lucy involved in The Messer Family's drama; but Shane could kidnap Lucy and have her at the light house and that's why Danny and Lindsay go there. Or Danny and Lindsay go there and Shane shows up with Lucy. :shifty:

What baby would it be other than Lucy? Looks like Lucy is indeed involved in the Messer Family Crisis. :rolleyes:

noooo.gif

That is all.

I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of kitten punching and puppy kicking when the finale airs.

Dear PTB:

This is who you're hurting if you involve Lucy in the cliffhanger.

Kittens-Puppies-11-05-ccnan-1.jpg

ETA:
Top41 said:What baby would it be other than Lucy? Looks like Lucy is indeed involved in the Messer Family Crisis.

I read that as "Messer Family Circus." :lol: :shifty:

Last edited:

^ yep, every time they endanger a messer, god kills a kitten. i can just see it now :D

i read it as that too.... :lol:

Man, the way y'all are making it sound I guess I'll see everybody in Season 7. (sigh)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back