**Spoiler Lab** Season 8 - Hot Off The Magic City Presses!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Previous Thread

[highlight]***[/highlight]Need to know real quick what's coming up on CSI:Miami and don't want to wade through discussion? Check out the Spoilers Reference Page. Contains brief overviews of episodes and other information. Updated as it comes in.[highlight]***[/highlight]

Welcome to the Spoiler Lab! Feel free to post and discuss any spoiler-related material to your heart's content in this thread. :)

But first, here are a few things to keep in mind before posting. Please take the time to review them:

Rules:

IMPORTANT:

~*~ Regarding copyright violations and sources:

If they're not well-known columns like Ask Ausiello or Kristin at E! Online, simply let us know in your own words what you've found in relation to future episodes. Keep in mind that naming sources aside from these makes it likely that those sources will dry up. We cannot stress this enough. Please refer to any information you find as SPOILERS only.

Please note that posting Spoiler information word-for-word will not be allowed due to copyright infringement. Please place any Spoilers in your own words--especially if the info is rather extensive. FieldMouse, myself or The Administrators reserve the right to edit/remove any copyright violation.

That being said, please keep in mind that while you may have stumbled upon some fairly long-winded spoilers, not everyone wants to know all the details. (Eg: Who the killer is). A basic overview of the episode, interesting revelations and which characters are involved are the main points of interest.

*~~* You can post and discuss any spoiler information in this thread, but if there is already an episode thread open, please post spoilers relating to that episode in that thread. All episode threads will look like this:

We will only have one new episode thread open at any one time, to prevent possible confusion.

~*~ It may seem obvious, but there is no need to allow spoiler space in this thread, or use the vBulletin code 'spoiler' function. Please remember to use one of these methods in threads without a spoiler warning.

*~~* Please keep this thread Miami Spoilers Only. Should you need to post spoilers from either LV or NY for whatever reason, please use the 'Spoiler Code' out of consideration to those who may not want to be spoiled for either of those shows.

*~~* With regard to discussing various 'ships', unless it pertains to the episode directly, please post shipping speculation in the relevant thread in 'Shipper Central'.

Also, we cannot confirm or deny the validity of the spoilers posted as they are as always, subject to change.

If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to PM myself or FieldMouse. :)

--------------------------------------------------------

Here are some of the latest spoilers to keep the ball rolling:

Press Release for 8x22

You can find recent discussion regarding the press release in the previous thread.

Thought I'd respond to a couple of posts from there..

Maybe he went with the weakest link. Jesse was recently cleared but Ryan has a history of problems (Gambling, Russian Mafia, etc.) so he might be the easiest scapegoat.

Yeah, I now see that he wasn't listed in the 'LA' press release even though I could have sworn he was in the episode. *confuzzled* :lol: Apparently he was only in the premiere and 'Die By The Sword' ...well there goes my theory. LOL.

So yeah, you're right. Sully wasn't the one who framed Jesse. It was Captain Sutter (William Forsythe), I think. My bad. :D

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, that's true. Ryan's past issues may factor into why he was chosen as the one to frame. Or maybe it's just because Eric wasn't working as a CSI at the time and it was felt that Ryan was the next closest to Horatio (besides Calleigh- whom you don't really wanna go after being that she is a CSI and a ballistics expert lol).

3. nsynckal

nsynckal Hit and Run

Thanks for the info about Calleigh/Emily and the pregnancy thing. I can't wait for that episode but I was thinking that it seems kinda weird that Eric would start an investigation while Calleigh's in the hospital, right? Esp if she's that bad and all the pics I've seen are of him at her bedside freaking out. But I guess if she's ok at the end maybe he would start it cuz I read in episode 22 he continues it.

4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I definitely think Ryan was chosen because of his past problems, though I would have still chosen a newbie,like Walter, because being new,there isn't much known about his character's past.Despite Ryan's problems,the viewers basically knows he his still good hearted. We don't know or haven't bonded as much with Walter's character.But who knows,maybe the person that did the setting up wanted to get back at both Horatio and Ryan.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  5. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I know who did the set up, and I have to say... in my opinion, they're more after Horatio. I don't know though. Maybe it's just me.

I am excited for the rest of the season, but I hope they play this Ryan deal well. The whole team MUST back him, or I will be beyond frustrated, as with just about everyone else!!! The other way is getting way old...

6. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

I have to agre with Blionded by Smoke here. It could be more of a jab at Horatio and how he's been running his Crime Lab, though, in my opinion, enough of Horatio drama, already. Five and a half years is enough (started near the end of season three....Ray) Hey, I know real life has plenty of drama. I have my own drama, which is why I look to my shows to stop the mind whirling.

Anyway, this has very interesting possibilities in the long run. Now let's see if the writing staff can envision the long run. If they can, not only can the cases be interesting, but the characterizations grow and be more compelling and interesting in the long run. Pipe dream. CSIM is the red-headed step child of the franchise. C**p rolls downhill to Miami.

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I hope the Ryan deal is played well too, the story certainly has great potential.
    If the whole team doesn't back Ryan,it will be no different than it has been in the past and why even bother with it at all. No one wants to see the same old tired tension season after season.It's time to move past that and show some real team unity and backing. On CSI:NY, that team was ready to break into a prison to help one of their own, could Miami say as a team that they would do the same?

8. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

9. bgnogan

bgnogan Hit and Run

^^^ Thanks for the link ec4evr! Can't say I'm too happy after reading it.

It looks like they're gonna kill someone off.:(

10. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Great! Thanks too! Cliffhanger? Why am I not surprised? I hope nobody will die!If someone regular was to leave the show wouldn't we hear something about it by now? Or maybe they don't need such a large cast anymore and decided to get rid of the newbies?
    Anyway, I hope it will not be Emily who will go.

I can't see that picture :( it doesn't open...

11. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Thanks for posting!!

Well... it was reported earlier that a major-ish character would 'kick the bucket' (per Ausiello files)... WHO would be considered... Major-ish? Rebecca is who I keep thinking.

Remember, in most cases (not all), cliffhangers are HYPED. Everyone could, and most likely, will get up in the season premiere... (I HOPE SO, anyway.)

We'll see. Going to be suspenseful. *sigh* And interesting.

12. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

sounds interesting

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you for posting this article :thumbsup:

Now I have only one question for you all:
    Is it possible that they can't keep any season finale secret? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Next time tell me who the traitor is.....ups I already know the answer :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Wasn't there supposed to be a shootout at the lab or is that on Vegas? :lol: I'm confused.

All the CSIs lose consciousness? Does this include Horatio? They better not kill anyone off! That would suck. I hate cliffhangers. Why do they always feel the need to do cliffhangers? At this point they're more annoying than interesting. They just gave away the reason for the title. No more intrigue. Boo to them!

So the finale deals with the conclusion to the Jesse/Bruce thing and it has something to do with H/Kyle... AND this incident at the lab where everyone got unconscious? :wtf:

Why do I get the feeling that whatever causes the loss of consciousness will have something to do with Ron Saris?

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

So much for them leaving us on the edge of our seat. Do they not know the meaning of "surprise ending"? :wtf:

At least we can speculate on WHY they all fall down -- what, did someone poison all the donuts in the breakroom?
    *snickers* Frank did it. He got tired of sharing. *amuses myself*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.