**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Ryan is carrying her out at one point, or helping her out, I should say... so it's my thought she collapses outside near the hummer as well. Who knows...

Must be the victim Ryan carries out..? Is it just me or is this like... the 10th time he's been blown up in the past two seasons?!! LOL! And he never gets burned!!! :p

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

The fact she doesn't die or collapse instatly is, from a medical POV, ridiculous on its own!!!! Guess there's no need to say how I feel about the fact she is even able to collapse only once she's near the hummer :rolleyes:.....but oh well not matter what a great medical expert they have, they'll never be able to get anything medical right!!! :lol:

Only the 10th? And btw everytime he's wearing a yellow shirt :lol:.
    Gosh we now have
    - fried brain (Delko)
    - iron lung (Calleigh)
    - wolverine (Ryan)
    - the bionic woman (Natalia)
    What next? Is this a CSI team? :wtf:

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: It's funny that you said Ryan as Wolverine cause I did a manip of him as Wolverine a while back. :lol: Don't forget SuperH though. He's practically Invincible. :lol:

4. Blinded By Smoke

AGREED. They really can't.... And to think, isn't this the same producers who do Miami Medical?!?! OR SOMETHING? I haven't watched, but snap, that show is in trouble!!!

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Thanks for the laugh. SO TRUE! I think 'Iron lung' made me giggle the most... just last year she and Ryan did the same thing (yes, yellow shirt)... SGIYC... remember that, WRITERS? Perhaps this is different, but still...

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Fortunately, Jerry Bruckheimer is responsible only for a couple of episodes of that show (at least that's what I know), yet I watched the pilot and I had this face :)wtf:), mostly because of the initial incident, while watching it :lol:.....think it says it all, uh?

Better laugh than cry, don't you think? :guffaw::guffaw:
    Yep this episode is just gonna be a really bad copycat of SGIYCSIs only this time we will have the "pleasure" :)rolleyes:) to see Eric, Natalia & Jesse watching Calleigh while she flatlines.

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

When Ryan first went into the house in SGIYC,he had on a white tee and jacket.He later changed into a blue shirt with yellow tie(remember the sexy sprint Ryan ran after that suspect) I've got the pics' to prove it:lol:
    The blue shirt/yellow tie pic was my background for several months.

LOL,Florry you are too funny!

7. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

I'm glad that we can have the sense of humor to poke fun at the show...the writing staff doesn't seem to have a funny bone among them. Cleverly naming the episodes doesn't count. You have to make them funny. I'm only mentioning this because this Thursday's CSI looks hysterical. The last time Miami tried to bring the funny was Curse of the Coffin. That was pretty funny. I'd love to see more humor and less explosive action/adventure out of Miami next season. Walter brings lots of humor as well as capable investigation skills and a keen intelligence. Don't get me wrong, I like the action/adventure but I'd like a giggle or three along the way. Horatio belly laugh....Calleigh laughing so hard she has to sit down before she falls down.

8. Blinded By Smoke

OMG. You are SO right. :drool: That was hot. I remember that... Those pics get work out as backgrounds, yeah? Ha ha. Thanks for the correction!!!

And that sprint, oh that was sexy. Loved it too.

And I think the show is pretty good this season. The only thing I want is MORE team interaction. I'm hoping that continues, from what we seen on the last episode.

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Press Release 8.22

Sully is back. :shifty: Anyone else suspicious of him? I have to wonder if he'll wind up being part of the diamond theft/Rebecca's death ordeal. ​

10. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

whoa, I never even considered Sully in any scenario til now. Most definitely suspicious. Otherwise, what role could he possibly play?

11. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Gasp! Colin Ford! Do my eyes deceive me? That would be Young!Sam from Supernatural. :D I love that kid.

I definitely think he something to do with this now. He does have motive in a way -- Horatio revealed he was the dirty cop instead of Jesse, so if he helps frame Ryan as being a dirty cop, it would be sort of a 'in your face, your team isn't so hot either'. I'm wondering though, how involved he is if at all, especially with the previous spoilers of the other individual who's involved.

ETA: Oh snap, we're reached the thread cap. I'll start the next Spoiler Lab in a few minutes. :D

12. ladyjr8

ladyjr8 Police Officer

okay maybe Sully is the one who betrays Horatio as well-maybe something H did years ago wasn't quite honorable or Sully tries to make it appear so...? I thought the one who jammed up Jesse in CA was the Chief of Police (white/grey hair guy) not Sully? maybe Ryan is in the wrong place/wrong time concerning the Rebecca Nevin's murder/death and someone plants some evidence on him...gonna be along time to speculate I guess..

13. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I thought that name sounded familiar. :)

I've thought that from the moment they said someone would betray Horatio. I definitely think he is going to be playing a part in it. I think possibly Ron Saris could be involved as well. They just kind of left his storyline hanging. :lol:

That must have happened in the first ep of the season (which I did not watch). But if that's the case, why would he pick Ryan and not Jesse to frame?

14. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Another thread cap means another Spoiler Lab! Please continue discussion in the new thread. :)

**Closed**

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.