**Spoiler Lab** Season 8 - Hot Off The Magic City Presses!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

I just feel like it'll be suspense, like NY. I mean, last season with their shootout, and Danny getting injured, we didn't know WHO was in trouble till the start of the season. They had all the suspenseful taglines, ect. I really, REALLY thought someone was going to die... but they didn't. There was speculation all summer tho, which I wish honestly, we could just know if someone was LEAVING. I feel like if someone was actually LEAVING though (and with the way they spoil stuff these days) we would have gotten SOME sort of hint in that interview probably.

And I really haven't heard that any one else is nearing contract ends, except Emily(I *THINK* I read her contract was ending after this season? Maybe it was next... I could be wrong), who.. IDK I just can't see her leaving *Shrugs* (hope not, anyway!)

2. <3Csi.Miami<3

<3Csi.Miami<3 Victim

i didnt hear emily might be leaving:confused: HOPE NOT. but i did read on tv guide that jakes coming back and has something to do with horatio betraying and not trusting his team??? Anyone else confused??

3. Blinded By Smoke

Oh no. I didn't hear she was leaving either. I was just saying I think she mentioned her contract earlier in the season but I'm not positive.

And Jake is coming back to investigate--- That's what I'm thinking..... anyway. :lol:

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Officially Emily's contract was up on December 2009. There hasn't been any new or update on that. Same thing about anyone else.

The only safe among the cast is Adam Rodriguez. I certainly am not thrilled by it :rolleyes:.

I've come to a point where I wish lots of people would leave the show for various reaasons :lol::p

5. Blinded By Smoke

^^^ Thanks. I knew I heard something!!! So everyone else's was up in Dec too?

And, to be honest, I'm not thrilled about AR either. Nothing against HIM, per say, just it was a bit more refreshing this season without the same old, same old. I'm worried it's just going to fall in a deeper rut next season...

6. CSI-AJ

CSI-AJ Lab Technician

Slag me sideways!! another cliffhanger :confused:

Someone doesn't stand up :confused:

Hate to be wet blanket but that premise sounds a little corny to me. Who knows it might actually be better than it sounds.

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Nope, I'm sorry. But I don't know anything about their contracts. I don't even know when they were up.

If neither Emily nor Jonathan leave the show, I'll ever doubt there's gonna be anything refreshing concering Delko :rolleyes:

8. <3Csi.Miami<3

<3Csi.Miami<3 Victim

has anybody heard anything about about horatio betraying the team though, like i read on tv guide?? and if u had do u think eric will be investigating the lab in backfire??

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

By "Horatio's big betrayal", it means Horatio is betrayed. the spoilers we've been given have all said that Horatio faces the worst betrayal in the history of his career. What we've got so far is that some diamonds (case evidence) go missing from the lab and someone frames Ryan for it (and also for the death of someone close to the investigation). The team works to prove Ryan's innocence and find out who framed Ryan. Seems someone is once again trying to take down Horatio's team.

I don't think Eric's investigation starts until "Meltdown" or the episode after that.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  10. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Someone asked before - not sure if was answered - the final epi of season 8 airs on 24th May. Source:spoiler tv:

http://www.spoilertv.com/search/label/CSI%20Miami

<3CSI.Miami<3 you will find all your answers in previous spoile thread, the one that is now closed :)

11. <3Csi.Miami<3

<3Csi.Miami<3 Victim

thank god cuz i thought horatio wasnt trustin his team, and that didnt make sense lol. do u no wat episode thats gonna be and is it the one where jake comes back???

12. GregNickRyanFan

Jake is back in "Meltdown" which I believe is the next new ep after "Backfire" (however, there might be a repeat in between them). Jake is apparently working an investigation about an international diamond heist, which leads back to a jewelry store in Miami. There is a person or two killed in the Miami jewelry store robbery and I think Jake is gonna be investigating that.

13. <3Csi.Miami<3

<3Csi.Miami<3 Victim

thankss =)

14. GregNickRyanFan

You're welcome. :)

15. Delquesne

Delquesne Prime Suspect

I actually like this idea as well ... heck, at least this scenario would be somewhat original. But wait, that probably means that the CSIM writers wouldn't think of it ...:guffaw: After all, quite a few of the plots so far this season have been a bit uninspired, to say the least. [​IMG]

As others have posted, I think that what'll make the CSI team-members pass out will most likely be some kind of toxic gas; via either a deliberate poisoning or an accidental leak. Horatio and Eric are pretty much guaranteed to survive, since H. is the show's epicenter, and we all know that Adam will be back full-time next season. (YAY! [​IMG]) I think Calleigh will probably be safe too, since Emily mentioned recently during an interview on the Craig Ferguson talk show that she'd been discussing Season 9 with one of the show-runners. (No reason for her to be doing that, unless she was planning on being on CSIM next season). And I think that we would've heard something by now if another central cast-member, such as Ryan or Natalia, was going to be killed off.

So I guess that leaves Jesse, Walter, or one of the lab techs? Or, if TPTB's pattern of over-hyping upcoming episodes repeats itself :rolleyes:, it'll just be some fairly minor guest-star who's only made a couple of appearances on the show.

Honestly, I too could have done without the "who dies?/who lives?" cliff-hanger. [​IMG] There's nothing wrong with ending a season with an episode that doesn't create more questions than it answers. I know TPTB want to keep viewers speculating about the future of their favorite characters over the summer, in the hopes of boosting ratings when the new season premieres in the fall. But IMO, that tactic has been used so many times on prime-time TV that it's somewhat predictable. It would've been nice to be surprised by something new for a change.;)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.