**Spoiler Lab** Season 8 - Hot Off The Magic City Presses!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

As soon as I heard the name of the episode a short time ago,I knew it was going to be something occuring at the lab.Now we get to guess if everyone gets up for the premiere the entire summer,try to find out if everyone renewed their contract, etc.There will be speculation that "so and so" is leaving because.....
    That's on Vegas
    New York did the team in danger last season,so I'm sure they are going with a different type of cliffy.

2. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I'm betting on the bomb..take note, let's see if I am right after the finale! LOL

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    From the article,it definitely wasn't a bomb.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm annoyed though. Sure, leave us worrying about EVERYONE's fate (except H cause you know they won't kill him off and most likely Eric is safe since Adam said he'd be back full time next season). But will Eric even be back working as a CSI by the finale? If not, he's definitely safe. :sigh: I'm frustrated with this. Stupid cliffhangers.

5. greatfan

greatfan Captain

You aren't the only one frustrated. I wonder if (like NY) there will be someone with an injury for part of the season instead of someone actually dying.Since it takes place in the lab,that could mean there will be others besides the CSI's in danger too.

6. GregNickRyanFan

That's a good point. Maybe Natalia's hearing issue will come back into play.

Something that could make everyone pass out? Accident or on purpose? Maybe it'll be an accident like in CSI Vegas' "Play With Fire"? But instead of a fire, some kind of gas leak or something from some chemicals and that causes everyone to pass out?

Yeah, I could see them making us wait all summer to find out if our favorites will be okay and then on the premiere it'll end up being Paula (the lady cop that is there from time to time) that dies.

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

It's interesting that there are only 24 episodes this season. Could it be because of the lower ratings? Usually they get 25.

I'm guessing based on the article, maybe they're all gased? :lol: Could explain why one-by-one they all lose consciousness. Maybe there's a fatal chemical leak, either accidental or intentional. It would be different, at least. ^ What GNRFan said.

Yeah, I'm not really worried about Horatio. I'd be a little more worried about Ryan and Natalia, or even Calleigh. The rest, not so much. That is, unless someone really does die and they manage to surprise everyone. I'm not sure why they feel they have to do a cliffhanger every year to keep everyone interested. Sometimes it's not necessary if the episode is genuinely good. *shrugs*

Aw, I don't want any of the lab rats/people to die. :lol: At this point, I'm starting to like them better than most of the cast. :lol:

8. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Actually they usually get 24. If you take a look at the quide there has only been two or three 25 episode seasons.

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Yeah, I just had a look after I posted. I forgot that one season was during the writer's strike and the earlier seasons wouldn't necessarily have warranted the extra episode. But it used to be a big deal when they got that extra episode so I was under the impression it was more than a couple times. My bad. :) Maybe the show has just felt longer over the past few years. :lol:

Thanks for the info about the finale, ec4evr! I added the info as well as the press release from yesterday into the reference page.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I've never heard of a bomb that makes people lose consciousness one by one :shifty:

They're supposed to work in a scientific lab :rolleyes:.........what about a gas or another chemical component? Wonder what will happen to Calleigh's lungs which seem inestructible:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

11. GregNickRyanFan

Smoke bomb? :lol: Only not a regular one, but one that had a sleepy chemical in it. Kind of like tear gas, only sleepy gas. :lol:

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Oh yeah smoke bomb :lol:.......still no explosion in the lab and no dead bodies except for the cleaning lady :rolleyes: :guffaw:

13. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Always the spoilsport!

14. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I know this *is kinda far- fetched but when they mentioned about converting the school's music hall into a Behavioral psychology wing it gave me an idea. Maybe all of them losing consciousness has to do with behavior/mind manipulation. **

15. GregNickRyanFan

:lol: Yeah the cleaning lady whom we've never seen. That would just be their way, wouldn't it? :lol: But yeah, I think if anyone dies it'll most likely be someone like Paula or another random cop. Seriously though, we won't know who gets up until the premiere could just mean that someone doesn't get up, is still unconscious and has to go to the hospital, where they'll spend some time, but then come back all full speed ahead. :lol:

It would be something different at least. I actually oddly enough, kind of like that idea. :lol: Wonder if they'll all wake up in the premiere not knowing who they are like the Buffy cast in the "Tabula Rasa" episode. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.