Eric/Calleigh romance - why we dislike it. **spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by mjszud, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Nelson going Ha ha is perfect as the closing scene fades to black.

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I love Jake (I love Johnny Whitworth :drool::drool:), I really do, but I truely wish Jake gets caught up with the two of them in an explosion so I won't have to watch this mess anymore :lol:

Exactly my thought :guffaw::guffaw:

**raises hand**
    I'm in, I'm in!!!! But I wouldn't just slap them :shifty::lol:

3. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Great just great:(. And Ryan's career is in the balance and we have to watch these three screw around (well, so to speak:rolleyes:)

How about all three (which is sad because I like Jake)?

Didn't you know, they are the only ones who count?!:(

Sometimes there is simply no more words:(

I know the feeling.

I would love to if I thought it was going to do any good.

4. alexa

alexa Witness

this tread is for me the best of this forum! I die laughing with your comments!and I really think they should rename this thread :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    Delynn i love Walter and Ryan pics!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

5. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:rolleyes: Are we being unfair to TPTB? Maybe we should take the high road, put a positive spin on Jake's return, with Eric and Calleigh. Give TPTB a little credit.

:scream:Could be they've decided, finally, to listen to all the fans who constantly complain about loose threads and incomplete plots? So, they will be tying up an exhaustingly long (and excruciatingly boring) story arc with this episode? That would effectively eliminate Jake, permanently separate Eric and Calleigh, by whatever method will draw the highest ratings.

;)This would allow CSI Miami to enjoy its sunset years with emphasis on those established characters who've been long neglected. These regulars, along with my favorite redhead, can handle things just fine, thank you very much, with a hint of humor here and there supplied by a couple of fine newbies.

:wtf:So sorry, I'm hallucinating again.

6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Gosh, I love Jake too....but at this point it's the only opportunity left ;)

**pats her shoulder** stop that :lol::p
    Sometimes I really wonder what they smoke to write this stuff :lol:

7. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Oh my! You were really in your Disney movie happy place with your rose colored glasses on and the sunshine streaming through the windows with a rainbow in the distance and blue birds singing in the trees when these possibilities came to visit. Weren't you? :lol:

It must have been very painful when cold, hard reality once again reared its ugly head. :(

This is my favorite part:

:guffaw:"Give TPTB a little credit." :guffaw:

I'm just kidding, inthewind! ;) Secretly, I really hope that you're right!

8. INACTIVEQuinn Fabray

INACTIVEQuinn Fabray Lab Technician

Oh my! I do hope you're right! Unfortunately, about 98% think that this will never happen while the other 2% is praying like mad for this to happen! I don't think that TPTB will ever learn. It's been how many seasons? :(

(**Should this be in a spoiler box?!?!) Maybe if we're incredibly lucky Calleigh will realize that she only ever hears Eric admit his "feelings" for her when she's dying and know that he doesn't love her like she thinks he does and BOOM relationship over. PARTY! Of course, in our dreams. I hope I can make it through episode 8x20 without falling asleep. Of course, if I do fall asleep, I can watch SGIYC and then I'll know what happens, I mean it's not like I'll miss anything. :lol:

9. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

*Calmly gets up from computer, goes to refrigerator and sticks head in ice bucket to get rid of that visual. *

Actually, hubby said something funny when I told him there was a major spoiler about Calleigh.

"Awright! Does she get knocked up by Rick Stetler?"

Personally, the way this storyline has been dragged out, that would satisfy the sadist in me.

10. greatfan

greatfan Captain

That gave me the biggest laugh I've had all day.:guffaw:

11. alexa

alexa Witness

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I don't believe I'm going to say this but ..... you know?! in my perverse mind I always thought it would come a day that Rick would try "to do" something to Calleigh! or else these two would have an affair! would be very ironic!

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:I'd rather see him doing something to her than having an affair with her ;)

13. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

Should I mention Hubby and I were watching a Vegas episode with Lady Heather in it? That's all I'll say. ;)

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ewwww thank you for the mental picture you just gave me :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

15. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

"You've been a very bad boy, Rick. Picking on Horatio like that. Now you're gonna have to get punished!"

I better stop it before I get warned. :lol: (Anybody smell a good crossover fanfic in that one?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.