Supernatural #4: STILL No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Wow! I can't believe that no one has posted in this thread for a whole week :eek: I know it's on a break, but I still try to keep caught up episode details etc Just a reminder that the show will have a new episode tomorrow guys :D

Sam and Dean investigate Bobby's home town where the dead are rising from the grave but instead of attacking humans, they are happily reuniting with their families. The brothers turn to Bobby for help but he tells them not to worry about it and to leave town. Suspicious, Dean investigates and comes face to face with Bobby's dead wife, who has no memory of what happened to her. Once the zombies start turning evil, the boys tell Bobby he has to kill his wife but he refuses.

Spoilers/Description below (from my previous post)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2010
  2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I'm so excited for the new ep. According to imdb, Cas is in the ep, but he doesn't appear in the spoilers anywhere for it. :lol: He better be in it after this long hiatus. I missed my favorite angel just as much as I missed my three favorite hunters. :D

Aww... that's gonna be heart-breaking. Poor Bobby.

I hope its Zachariah. I've been wanting him dead for a long time. :lol:

Pissed off Cas? I bet that'll be sexy! I didn't even think Cas could get that pissed off. The closest we've seen him to pissed is when he returned after being dead and told Zach to put the boys back together and hit the road. :lol: I wonder what/who Cas is pissed off about/with. I've heard rumors that Dean and Cas get into an argument, but I can't see Cas being royally pissed off with Dean, so that's probably not it. Considering the last time he got mad was at Zach, I'm thinking this royally pissed off time will also be at Zach.

So hunters are angry with our boys for breaking the seals and setting Lucifer free? Or is it back to those who attacked Sam and were pissed about something else (I forget what it was)? Hmm... maybe they should re-title this episode "Joshua Is With Me Now". :lol: I want to see JDM again as John. I love Matt, but I miss JDM. :lol: And older Mary again would be cool. I hope Sammy runs into Jess while in Heaven. :D I'd love to see Ellen again. Jo, would be okay if they didn't try to pair her with Dean. I don't think we'll see Bela again. She's in Hell because she made a deal with the crossroad demon. I doubt any angels pulled her butt out of Hell. :lol: I kind of hope the boys get to meet the real Adam though. Cause they never got to meet their brother and that saddens me.

I really want to see Rufus again. I wonder if he'll ever show up again. And Gabe. Gotta see Gabe again. After that speech Dean gave him, I could see him changing his mind and joining Team Free Will. :D With an arch angel on their side, the boys and Cas would have a better chance. :)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010
  3. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Oh my, I'm só exited for the new episode. Hahaha, I hate these Hellatus thingies. :D

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Hey folks I know it's not your intent, but the screens are being stretched with those with lower resolutions (ie 800/600) please keep this in mind when naming your spoiler tags, and when quoting tags, etc. Again I know its not anyones intent to do this, and no one is in trouble, it is a request for everyone to keep in mind. ;)

Thank you.

5. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Alright, I watched tonight's episode. I guess it was good and all, I'm not complaining completely. But having waited for over a month to see a new episode, I just expected more. I found it moved a bit slower than other episodes. Maybe because it centered more around Bobby more than the boys, I don't know but something just seemed sluggish about it to me. Next week's episode seems good though :)

6. GregNickRyanFan

Haven't watched it yet cause I got in the room when the credits were showing, so I missed a bit, decided to wait... I was a little disappointed when I saw that Cas wasn't in it. :lol: Imdb said he was. Not that it matters, I just was wanting to see all four of my fave characters after the long break rather than just three of them. :lol:

7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Why? Just wondering, all we ask is that tag names be shorter if possible, if they stretch the screen it can make it hard on low resolutions. ;)

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  9. GregNickRyanFan

That second clip, my first thought was "Is Cas the car the time?" :lol: Cas' voice sounds even deeper than usual. But I love the way Dean said "Cas?" :lol: This must be where Cas warns Dean about Zach. I hope someone smites the hunters who killed Sam and Dean... or at the very least wipes their memories of being hunters and wipes every other hunters' (besides Bobby, Rufus and the boys and anyone who will be on the brothers' side) minds of those two hunters so that there won't be a repeat of this incident. :lol:

Clip three: OMG! It's Samantha Smith! aka original Mary Winchester! I checked on imdb and unless they are keeping it very very hush hush, JDM won't be in this episode. It doesn't have him listed. But it could just be that they didn't tell anyone he'd be there, so imdb is unaware. I hope he does show up in the episode. I wonder if Jess will show up. I hope so. Just imagine Sammy's face if he sees Jess again. Awwww! :D

And Dean's shirt says he wuvs hugs? :guffaw: 'I thought this was supposed to be Heaven, not Hell.' <~~~That's probably what Dean was thinking. :lol:

And don't you just love Sam's expression when he sees his mom? Dean looks like he's gonna pass out. :lol:

But Mary apparently can't see Sam, or at least doesn't know he's Sam. Cause Dean is supposed to be little Dean here? It would be so hilarious if Dean goes to say "mom" and it comes out "mommy" and he covers his mouth like "omg I didn't just say that". :lol:

By the way, here's a pic of the guy playing the angel Joshua: Joshua.

Okay, I just went back to imdb and looked at the guest cast list for next week's episode. If you don't want to know who it is, don't click the spoiler bar below:

Besides Mary (and unfortunately Zachariah lol), the only familiar character name on the guest list is Pamela Barnes! Besides these three and Joshua (the angel the brothers are looking for), the only other guest character name is Walt. I think he's one of the murderous hunters (looks like one of them). Considering that they didn't have the other murderous hunter on the guest cast list, I'm thinking a lot of guest stars are left off, so maybe there's still some hope that Ellen, John and Jess will show up. :)

Judging by those clips, I'm gonna guess that the boys already know that these guys are gonna kill them and this is their plan to find Joshua in order to find out where God is. But how did the boys know this? Did they get a warning in their dreams from Pam that these hunters would kill them and then they decided to use it to their advantage to find Joshua?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  10. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

To a reply to GregNickRyanFan's spoilers:

The first clip :lol: actually the first image that came to mind for me was Sam from Changing Channels, I went "Cas is a whole lot cooler as the Impala" :lol: I really loved clip 3 :D and yeah I wondered why she only asked Dean if he wanted to eat, but it had me wondering if Sam's really supposed to be there in the first place, considering everything. But most of all, let's keep in mind they're not really in Heaven, this is just the angel's idea of playing mindgames with the boys. Truthfully, I've always thought Mary would be in Hell, she signed a deal with a demon after all and well if you sign a deal with a demon, don't you get a one way ticket to hell?"

I also read that Pamela Barnes would be in the episode too (but I seriously hope they don't bring back her crush on Sam's butt :p), this still has me wondering which episode that Ash and Adam are supposed to be in * sigh * I really want to see Ash, I don't know why but I do :lol:

11. GregNickRyanFan

Adam is returning? Oh wait... did I already know that and just forgot? With my swiss cheese memory, probably so. :lol:

Oh, so this is Zachariah messing with the boys? What is it with Zach and Gabe and their mind games? At least Gabe just does it for entertainment. Zach does it cause he's a butthead. :lol:

I had to watch the car clip a couple of times cause I couldn't remember if it did the "Kitt" thing when Cas was talking. But of course it just showed the radio. So is that supposed to mean that Dean can hear "angel radio"? :lol: You could totally see Dean having a dejavu moment there for a second when Cas first called his name. :lol: He was probably thinking "damn you gabriel, what have you done now?" :guffaw:

For those hunters' sakes, I hope Michael smites them before Dean comes back... because if those guys are still up and walking the Earth when Dean returns, there's gonna be Hell to pay. :lol:

12. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

I really enjoyed this week's episode. I'm a longtime Bobby fan, so it was nice to see him get an episode that let him show his background a little more. I found Jim Beaver's performance really moving. And I like that one of the Four Horseman (and Lucifer, it follows) are recognizing how important Bobby is to Dean and Sam- killing him would be like killing their father (again).

I was also surprised by how gory this ep was- they certainly got away with some blood splatter and gross zombie stuff this time! :lol: The writers must have been so excited to sneak the gross-outs past the network! Gotta love that later timeslot. :)

13. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

A new little Ghostfacers update:
    Ghostfacers webisodes will premiere on cwtv.com the same night as Supernatural 100th episode on April 15th.

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:D Yes, I have been waiting to see those for a while! Hopefully they won't premiere until after the episode is aired. I think they'll let you view them at anytime though :D can't wait!

15. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

well, I don't have more information about it at the moment. But I think CW will publish the times later on their website. Including which time they will air. Otherwise, I am bad at searching for more information...

I really want to watch those episodes, but as they will be shown on CW's website, it won't happen. All clips/videos and so on published on cwtv.com, is currently available to viewers living in the United States. I don't live there, so I am disappointed. But hopefully, I can find a way to watch the webisodes. If not, you gotta tell me all details about them :)