Supernatural #4: STILL No Chick Flick Moments

Maybe AJ has a website that they'll be posted at as well. Or maybe someone will post them on youtube.

Finally watched last week's episode. Here are my notes:

Dean: He still not home? How far can he get in that chair?
==

Dean: You gave yourself you own nickname? You can't do that.
Digger: Who died and made you queen? :guffaw:

==

Bobby: Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

==

Bobby: There's zombies and then there are zombies.

==

Bobby said "babe". Hehe.

:lol: at Dean and the pie. He sure loves his pie. :D

Dean: Awesome. Another horseman. It must be Thursday. :lol: (poor Dean looked so much older than his years and tired when he had his hand on his face in exasperation).

Bobby's breaking my heart.

Goodness that's a lot of pies.

Karen (to Dean): I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you've never been in love.

Oh man! Sammy's face as he's going toward that zombie woman is just too funny. Hehe.

Dean: They're idiots. They can't pick a lock.
(the zombies start to pick the lock)
Bobby: Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?
Dean: I'm making this stuff up as I go along, so sue me. :lol:

Oops! A little blood spatter got on the camera. :lol:

Dean: I don't know squat from shinolah about love. :lol: I loved that he said that. My grandma says "so and so doesn't know squat from shinolah" all the time only squat is not her choice of word. :lol: But this makes it canon that Dean's never been in love. Awww... Dean!

Bobby: She was the love of my life. How many times am I gonna have to kill her? :'( Poor Bobby. :( Stupid Lucifer!

Maybe AJ has a website that they'll be posted at as well. Or maybe someone will post them on youtube.

Ghostfacers have their own website. I know that some extramaterial has been posted there. Including one Supernatural scene. Think it was from season 4, but don't really remember which episode it was. So they might post it there later.

I know that there will be extramaterial (such as behind the scenes-stuff and gag reel). Not sure if they will be posted on cwtv.com as well, or on Ghostfacers' website. So I'll just wait and see if both extramaterial and webisodes will be posted on Ghostfacers' website. If so, I am able to watch it.

By the way, last week episode. Is it 5x15? I haven't seen it yet, so I am just curious.

Yeah, "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid" was ep 15. I usually don't remember that kind of stuff, but I remembered that "My Bloody Valentine" was ep 14 because Val day is on the 14th and I thought that was probably done on purpose. :lol:

Oh ok. The hiatus affected me more than what I thought. I tend to forget episodes easily, if there is an hiatus. I dislike them :(

Oh, another Ghostfacers-update. Found an article today with more information about the episodes, how often they will air and so on.
Article

Hey folks I know it's not your intent, but the screens are being stretched with those with lower resolutions (ie 800/600) please keep this in mind when naming your spoiler tags, and when quoting tags, etc. Again I know its not anyones intent to do this, and no one is in trouble, it is a request for everyone to keep in mind. ;)

Thank you.

What size computer screen are you using? According to my computer programmer husband, when I told him about this resolution, he said "That's ancient!" Most laptops used 1400 by 900 or something similar, my husband and I are both on 1600 by 900 (admitted at the OTHER end of the scale)

For instance, here is a chart I found from last year on percentages of screen resolution used by most:

1- 1024x768 21.5%
2- 1280x800 19.9%
3- 1280x1024 10.2%
4- 1440x900 10.1%
5- 1680x1050 7.5%
6- unknown 4.9%
7- 1920x1200 3.8%
8- 1366x768 2.7%
9- 1152x864 2.1%
10- 320x396 2.0%

I don't see the need to have people adapt to a system that is on the lower end of the scale. It's more practical for people to adapt to what a mid-range resolution would be, so I see no problem with the spoiler code.

Alright then I apologise for asking that of the members. As to my PC is a desktop, and it's screen may be ancient but it works for the age that it is. But again, I am sorry for the inconvience it caused some people they can disregard that request.

Oh ok. The hiatus affected me more than what I thought. I tend to forget episodes easily, if there is an hiatus. I dislike them :(

Oh, another Ghostfacers-update. Found an article today with more information about the episodes, how often they will air and so on.
Article

Yeah I just read that and I like how they're showing two episodes a week, then they're migrating to the wb.com. Let's hope that those fans outside the United States will be able to see the episodes maybe when they go to Thewb.com. I don't think it's fair because they know they are fans all over the world, not just in the United States :) I wish they would have done the smarter thing and placed the episodes on the cw youtube account, sounds smarter to me over putting them on a site most of the people won't even be able to view them on.

Are you glad that The Ghosfacers only got a webseries and not a full on tv show of their own? I thought it would be cool to have a tv show just for them a while a go, but the more I think of it, I don't believe I can handle watching NY without AJ :p

Are you glad that The Ghosfacers only got a webseries and not a full on tv show of their own? I thought it would be cool to have a tv show just for them a while a go, but the more I think of it, I don't believe I can handle watching NY without AJ :p

Oh I definitely wouldn't watch NY without AJ. :lol: He's the most interesting character on the show for me. :lol: But maybe there could be a compromise and over the summer break they could make a two hour Ghostfacers movie to air on CW. :D

Yeah I just read that and I like how they're showing two episodes a week, then they're migrating to the wb.com. Let's hope that those fans outside the United States will be able to see the episodes maybe when they go to Thewb.com. I don't think it's fair because they know they are fans all over the world, not just in the United States :) I wish they would have done the smarter thing and placed the episodes on the cw youtube account, sounds smarter to me over putting them on a site most of the people won't even be able to view them on.

As someone who lives outside the United States, I am pretty used to it by now. You live there, right? For us who don't live in United States, we often miss many tv-shows, movies and music. Americans can see it all (or hear it all). But the rest of us don't. if we're lucky, we may get some of the most popular tv-shows here. Speaking of Supernatural, they showed the first 2 seasons here. Even if we had to wait until november 2006 before season 1 started to air. So we had to wait 14 months before Supernatural came to Sweden. They don't even air the show over here, no more. I think it sucks badly. But I am pretty used to it. I would like to see quite many movies and tv-shows, but they never air over here. I think Ghostfacers may take the same path. I don't like it, but I have learnt how to accept it and deal with it. There is nothing else I can do.

That's why I dislike that CW only allow people in United States to view their video clips. Just because people live in other countries, it doesn't make us less interested. Thankfully, I can watch clips on WB's website. But it feels like ages before it's june. I am not sure if I can wait so long time before I am able to watch the Ghostfacers' webisodes. Especially as I know you are going to watch it next week, and the other webisodes later. Yes, I am jealous. But I just can't help it.

If I am glad that Ghostfacers only got webisodes and not a full tv-show? Right now, I wish I could say: "It doesn't matter". But I can't. A Ghostfacers' tvshow would probably NEVER be aired here anyway. I mean, look at Supernatural. A hit show. Yet they don't air it here no more. Why would they then even bother showing a tv show with Ghostfacers? The way they show the webisodes right now, makes me unhappy and disappointed. I am not satisfied at all. At the same time, I think webisodes is a good start. I know that Ghostfacers are quite popular around the world. But they have not gotten much screentime. They got their one Supernatural episode (the one named Ghostfacers). Ed and Harry got some attention in Hell House as well. And there was a short clio with them in "It's a terrible life". But it's not much at all.

So webisodes might be a very good start to increase the interest. As many people may open their eyes and start watching Ghostfacers if they see shorter clips/webisodes first. But what do I know? I only guess at the moment. I believe that Ghostfacers can get their own tv show later, or possible a movie. It would be more awesome with a movie instead of TV show, but that's just me and my crazy opinion. But I think it all depends on how popular/successful the webisodes become. It's hard to tell. Right now, the interest in these webisodes seem to be huge. But you know, it doesn't count. Viewers is all that matters, apparently.

I cannot imagine CSI New York without AJ either. But on the other hand, I cannot imagine Ghostfacers without him either. It is easy to watch CSI New York even when AJ is not there. Even if it feels like something is missing. But Ghostfacers without AJ? That's impossible.

I think I should stop right here. I could write a book about this subject :rolleyes::lol:

You'd think in Canada we'd be able to more easily access stuff from south of the border, but I always get the "US only" message when I try. We can't even get Hulu, for cripes sake. Pfffft.

Looking forward to tonight's episode... even though I have no idea what it's going to be about. I somehow missed all the commercials for it. Oh well. I don't like being spoiled anyway. :)

Hey Guys :)

Supernatural, one of the most popular skiffy shows on TV, has long been criticized for a certain level of misogyny in the way that female characters are presented. We learned in breaking news today that in an effort to remedy this perception, the network has hired Joss Whedon as an executive producer. Whedon, who has worked on properties ranging from Roseanne to Toy Story, was specifically brought on board to create strong female characters for show. Supernatural is often criticized for because it has a nearly all-male cast.

A network spokesman for the show, who was not willing to go on record with his name, explained, "Joss did excellent work with Dollhouse, and we'd like to bring some of that magic to Supernatural. We believe that, given free rein, he will be an excellent influence on Supernatural's storyline. We confess that Supernatural has not treated women very well, and since we've killed off all female characters that had any fan appeal, we need some new ones. Joss is very good at creating strong chicks. We look forward to seeing what he comes up with for Supernatural Season Six."

An exclusive inside source has also advised us that, "Joss Whedon was instrumental in getting Eliza Dushku
on board as Sam and Dean's hunter sister, Ashleigh Winchester. We believe that she will appear in twenty-one episodes. She is not contracted for the last episode of the season, for reasons that will become obvious after episode twenty-one airs. However, this means she will be in more episodes than Sam. Due to the actor's desire to pursue other opportunities, Sam will only appear in six episodes, plus the occasional video phone appearance. We don't believe he will be missed much, as Eliza has excellent chemistry with Dean."

The same source also noted, "We believe fans, particularly the female fans, will appreciate Eliza's looks. We're using a CGI filter to soften her up a bit and add a few curves, so that she will appeal to men more. Eliza's a great actor, but she's handicapped by lack of male appeal. Additionally, since we have two tough men on the show we believe that, as a contrast, Ashleigh should be softer and more feminine. It's a new type of role for Eliza, and she squee'd with delight at a chance to show off her girly side."

Additionally, the show's sponsors wanted a female Winchester sister on the cast in hopes that fans, who are noted for writing slash (stories featuring male/male romance), will find her a hetero-normative alternative.
One of the showrunners advised us, "Our sponsors are getting wary that mainstream America, particularly the teabagger element of mainstream America, will learn about the Sam/Dean fanfictions. It doesn't help that we've drawn attention to the fanfictions by explicitly referring to them in episodes of the show. Our hope is to protect the fans, and our financial interests, by giving the fans a suitable alternative character to write fanfictions about. Male/female incest is much more acceptable to our advertisers and the fundamentalist Christian critics than male/male incest, and we feel there will be much less chance of a large scale protests targeting the show and its fans if we can steer the fandom towards Ashleigh/Dean or Ashleigh/Sam stories."

For the same reason, the show will be featuring Castiel, the show's woobie of a fallen angel, in a much less prominent role. According to the showrunner we interviewed, "Fanfictions featuring Castiel in any sort of a romantic context are blasphemous. Since we are afraid of angering the religious wingnuts, we would like to ask the fans to please stop doing that. If they don't, we'll have to remove the character from the show entirely. We believe that fans will stop writing stories about him if they don't see him on a regular basis. It's about respect, people. We're serious about this threat, and because of the real chance we may need to carry through, Castiel's role next season is not pivotal."

However, we have heard some rumors to the effect that Castiel has some as-yet undiscovered
talents. (Think: Disco.) Also, Castiel will have at least one nude scene, but he will be filmed at a great, great distance.

Another showrunner also let us know that, "We have discussed cloning the Winchester brothers in the past, but that idea was discarded because it sucked. However, Joss has suggested that we could achieve a similar effect using androids, and since he has experience writing stories featuring robots, we gave it the greenlight. All three Winchester siblings, Castiel, and Bobby will have robotic doubles. The robots were somewhat expensive to create (though Bobby's was less so, as it doesn't need to walk) but we feel the long term savings will be worth it. Aside from their on-screen roles as robots, they are good enough doubles for the actors that we can use them to negotiate the actors' salaries downward. If the actors do not like the contracts we are offering them, the robots can take their place, and they know it."

We asked if the inevitable Ashleigh/Ashleigh femslash that would result from having a robotic Ashleigh Winchester would be more or less offensive than Sam/Dean slash. The showrunner responded, "I'd like to read those stories ..." and he paused for a long moment before adding, "... before I make a determination."

Firefox News also received, via an unnamed source, some details about some episodes for next season.

Due to fandom demand, Genevieve Cortese will be returning as Ruby.

Dean will be getting wings. The source said the creative team was eager to find new ways to torture and push this character to his
limits, and they hope to do this as realistically as possible: What about all the molting? How will he fit in the Impala? Can he fly? Will Sam feel differently about his brother? How does Castiel feel about this?

Castiel will be getting into more fights this season. The make-up department has been given instructions to make sure they put most of the blood so it trickles down Misha Collins' nose just so.

Mary and John will be appearing as ghosts that only Dean can see and hear.
Tensions rise as they try to give Dean advice, and there's a hilarious, heart-warming moment in the third episode where John starts lecturing Dean from the back seat on how to drive properly.

Becky the fangirl is returning for one episode set at another fan convention. A fight breaks out between Sam/Dean shippers and
Dean/Castiel shippers. Our source says the production team tried to keep it tasteful, but there might be some hair-pulling and
name-calling.

There are plans for a body-swap episode. "No, really, this time!" stated the unnamed source. Sam and Dean will be swapping bodies.

Gabriel/The Trickster will be causing some hijinks. There might be ponies involved.

Finally, our source said that per an internal memo from Sera Gamble, who takes over from Eric Kripke as showrunner next season, there is a new directive to have Sam be naked and crying as much as possible.

April Fools Supernatural Style!

:guffaw:

Did you make that up or did you find that somewhere, Nikki?

Castiel + Disco= :guffaw:

I do like the idea of Dean with wings. :) And a Cas-bot! :D I want one! :lol: Dean-bot too. Heck, give me Sam and Gabe bots as well. :lol: Although I may have to bind Gabe bot's powers. :lol: And a Bobby-bot just to hear him call the other bots "idjits". :lol: Can I have an Impala-bot too that drives itself (cause I hate driving lol). :D

The make-up department has been given instructions to make sure they put most of the blood so it trickles down Misha Collins' nose just so.

:drool: :D a little blood trickling down the middle of his nose is just sexy. :lol:

there's a hilarious, heart-warming moment in the third episode where John starts lecturing Dean from the back seat on how to drive properly.

:lol: Now this I'd actually love to see. :D

Becky the fangirl is returning for one episode set at another fan convention. A fight breaks out between Sam/Dean shippers and
Dean/Castiel shippers. Our source says the production team tried to keep it tasteful, but there might be some hair-pulling and
name-calling.

:guffaw:

Last edited:
^^ I found the article on a website :)

The episode tonight \O/ Just Wow! I loved this episode, this has got to be my most favorite episode this season. It's episodes like this this one that makes me love this show so much! Full of shocks, humor and returning and excellent characters.

I haven't watched yet. I wanted to wait so I could ffwd through commercials. I didn't want to have to sit through them and wait for the next scene. :lol: But now I have to wait at least fifteen more minutes until CSI gets through recording. :lol:

Edited to add: Crap! I fell asleep last night before I got to watch the ep. I watched CSI first cause it was the tape that was in the VCR. Then I decided to watch Bones next and save Supernatural (the best :D ) for last. So I watched Bones and then after it was over, I fell asleep. :lol: Ah well... it'll give me something to watch tonight besides Singing Bee (which since Numbers is now gone is the only thing I have to watch on Friday nights lol). :)

Last edited:
As someone who lives outside the United States, I am pretty used to it by now. You live there, right? For us who don't live in United States, we often miss many tv-shows, movies and music. Americans can see it all (or hear it all). But the rest of us don't. if we're lucky, we may get some of the most popular tv-shows here. Speaking of Supernatural, they showed the first 2 seasons here. Even if we had to wait until november 2006 before season 1 started to air. So we had to wait 14 months before Supernatural came to Sweden. They don't even air the show over here, no more. I think it sucks badly. But I am pretty used to it. I would like to see quite many movies and tv-shows, but they never air over here. I think Ghostfacers may take the same path. I don't like it, but I have learnt how to accept it and deal with it. There is nothing else I can do.

;) Hope you enjoy Vildis Here

Oh and also a spoiler about the 100th episode
I bought a copy of the newest TV Guide and it had a pretty good article about the 100th episode.

The bothers Winchester had inadvertently set the Apocalypse in motion and, to make matters worse, it seems they're predestined to be the human vessels for those primo dysfunctional siblings - archangel Michael and his younger bro, fallen angel Lucifer (Mark Pellegrino, aka Lost's Jacob) - in their ultimate fratricidal smack down. "The Apocalypse may feel epic to the soldiers on the ground, but to Michael and Lucifer, this is a family problem that they must solve and they don't see any other way to do it. With Supernatural, it seems to always come down to brothers."

Although Sam has messed up in the past when "Point of No Return" opens it's stoic big brother Dean who is cracking under the weight of the death and destruction around him and the burden of making all this mayhem stop. "It's definitely put a giant strain on the brother's relationship," says Ackles. His friends, says Gamble, are worried about his state of mind. "We're taking him as low as he can go." :confused:

The one tiny ray of hope: Sam and Dean must consent before Lucifer and Michael can take over their bodies. Up to this point, they have withstood blandishment and torture, but can a battle-weary Dean withstand his own doubts? "The linchpin of this climactic episode is that Dean has to decide whether to give in or keep fighting," says Misha Collins, the Winchester's angel ally Castiel. "What makes it interesting is that it's not a cut and dry situation. It's a complex cost-benefit analysis. And frankly, Dean has very compelling reasons to say yes."

As Dean anguishes over his choice, Michael's angelic enforcer, Zachariah, has been searching frantically for an alternate route to trigger the Apocalypse. And Cas, who is helping Dean, Sam and fellow hunter Bobby plan their next move, senses that a power play is brewing among the angels. He discovers that Adam, Sam and Dean's half brother who was killed by a ghoul in season 4, has been brought back to life. But why? * Wait could it be possible maybe ... same bloodline?! Maybe Sammy won't be the one to say yes ... maybe just maybe that Adam will say yes to Lucifer :wtf:

Whatever is going on, "Dean doesn't want anyone to take on the weight of his issues," Ackles says. "It's why he's such a troubled character." And why Cas - in his own emotional and physical hell after being exiled from heaven - takes drastic action. "Castiel makes a huge sacrifice to give Dean the chance to say no," says Collins :( This is probably where that "royally pissed off" spoiler fits in ... but makes me wonder if Cas is the one who dies :( I'm still hoping for Zachariah ;)

"The brothers are semingly heading down a path without exits," Ackles says. "They must either make a stand and say no, or figure out a way to say yes and make it work. But can they be the vessels that are responsible for the cremation of the human community? It's against everything they've fought for."

Hey, this is the dark and twisty Supernatural, we wouldn't dare guess.

Last edited:
Back