Supernatural #4: STILL No Chick Flick Moments

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Destiny, Dec 11, 2009.

1. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Wow. That was fast! Congrats to them both but... seems like they got married awfully soon? Oh well, sometimes you just know, I guess. I wonder if Jensen was a groomsman?

Jensen's 32? Hmmm, I thought he was a lot younger than me, but he's not. That makes today that much nicer for me! (And it's pretty awesome after the Olympics big finish. :) )

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I finally got a laptop and I was wondering if anyone knew if there are any websites that have soundbytes from Supernatural that I could use as the windows start up and shut down sounds and all of that on my laptop. The sounds on Windows 7 are not very loud and are way too short. Like a little click or beep or something and I want to change them. :lol:

I was thinking maybe Dean's "eat it twilight" would be good for the pop up blocking sound. :lol: I'd like one of Cas saying something too, but I can't think of what phrase of his would work for what. :lol:

3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

If you wouldn't mind downloading a zip folder, I could share some that I have that I use for yahoo messenger. I don't have Eat It Twilight, however ... but I'm sure I could make it when I get the time :)

4. GregNickRyanFan

That'd be awesome. I appreciate that. :) I have WinRAR, so I should be able to open the file. Do you need me to PM you my email or do you have the zip on a site like boxnet or something?

5. pippie

pippie Civilian

Ghostfacers --- Webseries?

Hey guys. Not sure if it's okay to post this here or not, sorry! If it isn't, please delete it.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else out there has heard, watches the videos that are posted, or plans on watching the new webseries for Supernatural's soon-to-be-spin-off for The Ghostfacers? I know there's been quite a few videos the Facers have made and posted up all over the web (ghostfacers.com and youtube), but there will soon be a lot more, in fact AJ Buckley (Adam Ross from CSI: NY) is going to be writing a few of the eppies himself. It's really quite exciting! I'm excited for the Facers, they've come along away on SPN and have grown in numbers with fans.

Is anyone else a Facer fan and plans on watching the webseries when it finally comes out?

Again, I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot!

B. :)

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Re: Ghostfacers --- Webseries?

I'm sure since this is Supernatural themed that it should be in The Supernatural thread. But I don't want to sound rude, so I'll try to answer the question. The Ghostfacers web series, starts sometime this month and the episodes will air on Thewb.com and cwtv.com, so try just checking those sites until they come on. Maybe they'll start up when the new Supernatural episodes start, so maybe look for a preview or reminder during Supernatural.

Edit:

Saw this on AJ's twitter http://twitter.com/AjohnBuckley/status/10098012491

Last edited: Mar 8, 2010
  7. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

As soon as I get them converted from .mp3 > .wav I will get them to you in some way :) I even made "Eat It Twilight" which I use for the sound when I empty my Recycle Bin :lol: Is there any more you would like? Maybe just PM me with them and I'll see if I can get them done :)

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Re: Ghostfacers --- Webseries?

I am going to merge on second thought with Supernatural. ;)

9. GregNickRyanFan

I can't think of any at the moment except maybe Sammy's "I lost my shoe". It's just too cute the way he says it. There's no rush though. My new laptop crashed and I had to take it back to the store. :( I was hoping my mother could fix it (she's a computer programmer), but she tried this weekend and couldn't get it to stop going to that irritating blue error screen. I'm just glad I was able to get it to come up long enough to delete all my stored passwords from IE. They didn't have anymore like it to exchange it for, so I'll have to wait a bit to get another one and its gonna be a different brand this time. :lol: no more Emachines- they didn't even give me any discs with it (for all the installed programs- I always get discs with new computers) and the only book they gave me was one telling what all the buttons were for- which everyone familiar with computers/laptops would know- :sigh: That's what I get for trying to get a laptop from Walmart. Next time I'll go to Best Buy or some place similiar. Anyone know if Gateway is a good/reliable brand? There's a gateway one at best buy that sounded interesting.

Currently on my desktop, the recycle bin sound is a toilet flushing. :lol: The welcome sound is Jon Bon Jovi saying "how you doin'". Popup blockers are the sound effects from Charmed when one of them would use their powers. too bad there's not really any sound effects when anyone on Supernatural uses their powers. :lol:

Speaking of Ghostfacers, did I read somewhere that Cas might make an appearance on an episode or did I dream that? :lol:

10. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Wow, webisodes. This thing has really taken on a life of it's own- good for AJ. I like that guy! :lol: I'm glad that, despite his successed with CSI:NY he still likes his old SN gig. Very cool.

Laptops- my experts tell me you want either an HP or a Dell... My dad got a decent Dell at BestBuy not too long ago too.

11. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I'll probably try to check it out when it starts. :) AJ's awesome.

My aunt had a HP laptop and it wasn't any good, so I probably won't be going with that. :lol:

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

*cough*getamac*cough*

On a more related topic, I also think AJ is amazing. And I'm very excited for the webisodes. Maybe I missed this part of the discussion, but does anyone know how often / how many of these webisodes will be posted?

13. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I just know that there will be 10 webisodes, and each one will be 3 minutes long. But I have no idea how often they will air (like a new one every week or whatever). I hoipe it will be regulary and not too long time between the updates. I am still looking forward to the Ghostfacers webisodes though.

14. pippie

pippie Civilian

Thanks for moving my post Teddy Bear Dr.! Sorry I didn't post it in the right spot =/

It'll be an interesting web series to see come to life! Really looking forward to it! I started the first ever Ghostfacer twitter fan page and AJ was nice enough to follow along :)

http://twitter.com/GhostfacerFans

So who's everyone's favorite Facer?

B. =D

15. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Well, I like both Ed and Corbett. But as Corbett is dead, it must be Ed. I am not a big fan of Harry, I have no idea why. I don't mind him though. We haven't see much of Spruce yet (not Maggie or Corbett either). So it's hard to compare them to Ed and Harry. I just wish we could get the chance to see more of Spruce and Maggie too, and if they ever get the idea to make something about how Ghostfacers started (or something which gives them a reason to show more of Corbett), I will be more than happy.

Found this new article too: This one