Supernatural #4: STILL No Chick Flick Moments

Thanks for moving my post Teddy Bear Dr.! Sorry I didn't post it in the right spot =/
First Teddy Bear Dr. can't move your post/thread, only a moderator can (those in Green or if they are unavailable then the admins and assist admins Yellow or Orange), no would it be up to anyone other then those just explained, I just didn't want you to be confused on that. :)

Second I thought about leaving it as is, but instead let it get a good start if it warrents its own thread it can be reposted later down the line. So while it was fine where it was it got more discussion for the time being here. ;)

Laptops- my experts tell me you want either an HP or a Dell... My dad got a decent Dell at BestBuy not too long ago too.

My aunt had a HP laptop and it wasn't any good, so I probably won't be going with that. :lol:

*cough*getamac*cough*

That's not gonna happen (at least not any time soon). :lol: They're way too expensive. :lol: Over 1000. The emachines I had was 300 bucks. :lol:

Speaking of laptops, does anyone know what kind Sam's is? I'm just wondering if they use an actual real brand or make one up like on ICarly (its a pear instead of an apple lol).

On a more related topic, I also think AJ is amazing. And I'm very excited for the webisodes. Maybe I missed this part of the discussion, but does anyone know how often / how many of these webisodes will be posted?

I was wondering how often the web show would air as well. I hope he'll still be on NY some though. :lol: But I'm very curious about it.

I just know that there will be 10 webisodes, and each one will be 3 minutes long. But I have no idea how often they will air (like a new one every week or whatever).

Three minutes long? Wow... that's short. :lol: Thanks for the info. :)

Source: EW

Question: Please tell me it isn’t true. Please tell me Ruby won’t be in the 100th episode of Supernatural! I’ll give you ice cream with sprinkles on top.

Ausiello:
No, Ruby won’t be in the 100th episode. But Zachariah (Kurt Fuller) will be. I scream, you scream, gimme this ice cream!

GregNickRyanFan

I know that 3 minutes is quite short for a webisode (or an episode in general). But I think they are short just because they think it's better with short webisodes now. If it becomes successful, they may make longer ones in the future. It sounds realistic to me. I mean, I am not sure if a long webisode (or a couple of them) would be great now in the beginning to make the interest become bigger. I am just guessing though. As Ghostfacers have just got a couple of scenes in 2 Supernatural-episodes, and one episode that was their own Supernatural-episode so to speak. It's not much so far.

Going to change the subject to the news Destiny posted as a spoiler. I can't say I am too happy about it, but it's not me who writes the storylines.

I agree that if its successful they may make the webseries longer. I swear I read somewhere that Cas would appear in one ep. I hope that's true. I'd like to see him interact with Ed and the other one (sorry, can't remember his name lol).

Source: EW

Question: Please tell me it isn’t true. Please tell me Ruby won’t be in the 100th episode of Supernatural! I’ll give you ice cream with sprinkles on top.

Ausiello: No, Ruby won’t be in the 100th episode. But Zachariah (Kurt Fuller) will be. I scream, you scream, gimme this ice cream!

Oh man! I was hoping we'd never see that guy again. :lol: Hopefully gets killed in this ep. :lol: Maybe Michael will smite him like he did Anna. Or maybe God will appear and tell Zachy that he's been a very bad boy and he'll make Zach go poof.:lol:

Yeah, I swear I did read somewhere that Castiel would be in one of the webisodes too. Just because Misha wanted it so much. Also, Castiel meeting the Ghostfacers is like the funniest thing ever just to *think* about. I don't think I have to explain why :lol:

By the way, the other dude is named Harry. (As Ed and Harry are the main characters, I guess you meant Harry at least).

Castiel meeting the Ghostfacers is like the funniest thing ever just to *think* about. I don't think I have to explain why :lol:

I know. It's comedic gold! No explanation needed. :lol: Remember how on the second ep they were on they were saying bad stuff about the brothers? (Jealousy I presume lol) It'd be funny if Cas knew about that and called them on their jealousy. :lol: "Jealousy can be a deadly sin if one isn't too careful". :lol: For some reason I kind of want to see Cas scare the hell out of them. I don't really know why, I just think it would be funny. Just to freak them out a little bit. Maybe Dean talks Cas into playing a trick on them. Then at the end of the gag, the brothers come out and Dean goes "You just got Winchestered!" (which is probably like getting punked lol).

By the way, the other dude is named Harry. (As Ed and Harry are the main characters, I guess you meant Harry at least).

Thanks. I couldn't recall his name to save me. :lol: What was the name of the one who died?

Does anyone think we'll ever see Ben (and maybe Lisa), Jesse or Missouri ever again? Or Crowley?

Oooh Cas meeting Crowley would be fun. :lol: And I think Missouri and Cas meeting would be hilarious. I'd just like to see her reaction to meeting an angel of the Lord. :)

Castiel meeting the Ghostfacers is like the funniest thing ever just to *think* about. I don't think I have to explain why :lol:

I know. It's comedic gold! No explanation needed. :lol: Remember how on the second ep they were on they were saying bad stuff about the brothers? (Jealousy I presume lol) It'd be funny if Cas knew about that and called them on their jealousy. :lol: "Jealousy can be a deadly sin if one isn't too careful". :lol: For some reason I kind of want to see Cas scare the hell out of them. I don't really know why, I just think it would be funny. Just to freak them out a little bit. Maybe Dean talks Cas into playing a trick on them. Then at the end of the gag, the brothers come out and Dean goes "You just got Winchestered!" (which is probably like getting punked lol).

I don't really see how Castiel would ever play on tricks, especially not if Dean told him to do it. I have no idea why. Just got the feeling that Castiel doesn't think it's fun, as he is more serious.

But I am convinced that he could scare them a lot :lol: Either way, it would be hilarious just to see Castiel with Ghostfacers :)

The Winchesters didn't act nice either. They said bad things about The Ghostfacers too.

Like this, although I can go on for ages:

Dean: Listen, you and Rambo need to get the hell outta here.
Ed: (laughs) Listen here, Chisel Chest, okay, we were here first. We've already set up base camp and we beat you.

Dean: Seriously, does looking at this nightmare through that camera make you feel better or something? I mean…
Maggie: Um... I... uh... oh, yeah. Yeah, I think so. Uh-huh
Funny moments
Salt duffel
Another clip
This is probably not going to be better as the Winchesters can't be nicer than this

Thanks. I couldn't recall his name to save me. :lol: What was the name of the one who died?

Corbett was the one who died. Sadly, as he became one of my favourites. Now it's just Ed. Harry is quite annoying sometimes.

Does anyone think we'll ever see Ben (and maybe Lisa), Jesse or Missouri ever again? Or Crowley?

Oooh Cas meeting Crowley would be fun. :lol: And I think Missouri and Cas meeting would be hilarious. I'd just like to see her reaction to meeting an angel of the Lord. :)

Ben, is it the boy that Dean thought was his son? And Lisa was the chick that Dean met (and Ben's mother?). I don't remember Jesse or Missouri either.

I think Crowley may come back in an episode in the future. I have no idea why. I just got a feeling that he was important after all. But I never liked him, and don't understand why everybody else does and would like him to come back.

The Winchesters didn't act nice either. They said bad things about The Ghostfacers too.

Well, Dean's just a smart-alec to pretty much everyone. :lol: Especially if he's annoyed with them. :lol: I didn't remember Sammy being mean though.

Corbett was the one who died. Sadly, as he became one of my favourites. Now it's just Ed. Harry is quite annoying sometimes.

Thanks. I wish I had a better memory with guest characters. :lol: But if they didn't make much of an impression on me I tend to forget them. :lol: I don't really remember Harry that much except I think he might have had glasses? Or did he? :lol:

Ben, is it the boy that Dean thought was his son? And Lisa was the chick that Dean met (and Ben's mother?). I don't remember Jesse or Missouri either.

I still think Lisa lied and that Dean is the father of Ben. Heh, they should all go on Maury Povich's show. :lol: "Dean, you ARE the father!" :lol:

Jesse was the boy that was part demon. He turned Cas into an action figure. :lol:

Missouri is the psychic woman that knew John and the boys. She was telling John he should contact his boys. She's the one that told Dean not to put his feet on her coffee table and that she'll wack him with a spoon. :lol: she was a riot!

I think Crowley may come back in an episode in the future. I have no idea why. I just got a feeling that he was important after all. But I never liked him, and don't understand why everybody else does and would like him to come back.

Well, he's a demon, so there's always that chance that he could betray them (after all Ruby did), but still he helped them... so if he wants Lucifer out of power then I think "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" rule may apply (at least until Lucifer's gone). :lol:

I hope Rufus comes back too. :) I'm pretty sure Chuck will probably be back eventually. Not sure about Becky, but maybe.

A quick lesson on The Ghostfacers:

and Corbett :lol:

God, let's hope Becky doesn't come back. She got on my nerves! :scream: the only character that I would like to see back, even if she was a ghost/hallucination would probably be Bella. I still think that her and Dean liked each other :shifty: I doubt we'll see Lisa, Ben, Missouri etc, maybe in a hallucination/flashback episode.

Crowley will be back this season

Last edited:
Not the best photo of Corbett there, although I still find it hilarious :lol:
Ghostfacers have got a new intern named Ambyr. I think it is a weird name, at least strange spelling as it makes me think of 'Amber'. But her name is Ambyr. Sadly, I could not find any single photos of her. Just one team picture. She is the blonde chick on the left.

Speaking of Becky, she drove me insane. I don't want to see her back either. Chuck, definitely. It would actually be nice to see Bela back too, as I loved those scenes with her and Dean.

Cool News!

Misha Collins is set to be in a movie with Hill Harper :D

SiFi (I refuse to call it SyFy :scream: but that's just me) had a big press push today and part of it was a list of all their upcoming Saturday original movies. If you're not familiar with these, they're like the b-movies of the 50s. Lots of fun but usually pretty campy.

Look who shows up in this one:

STONEHENGE APOCALYPSE – When the giant stones of Stonehenge begin to move and cataclysms occur all over the earth, only a fringe radio talk show host who’s an expert in UFOlogy figures out that the ancient monument is really alien technology. Stars Hill Harper, Misha Collins and Peter Wingfield.

Sounds like the old b-movie The Monolith Monsters. No date is listed so stay tuned!

Last edited:
That's cool. :) Thanks for posting that info. :D I will definitely watch the movie (I just hope they don't kill off his character lol). And I hate calling it syfy too, Nikki. I think the name change was pointless. :lol: Sci-fi made sense... the other just looks like weird slang. :lol:

Yeah, he has a pic from the filming up on his Twitter page. I don't think I noticed Hill Harper in it... mind you it was a while back and I wasn't looking for Hill, so...?

Man, I'm annoyed at myself. I was positive the show was back on this week and I got myself all psyched up for nothing! :scream:

:lol: Oh well. I'll just watch Flash Forward instead, I guess. :lol:

(Like, in MY Flashforward, I was watching Supernatural! :lol: Sorry, little FF/SPN crossover humour)

Yeah, I think this is the picture that he posted I saved that a while ago, thought it was just him messing around :lol:

Spoilers for the 100th Episode:

Q: Seems like a lot of crazy rumors are flying around about Supernatural’s big 100th episode — especially that bit about the major death. Please reassure my terrified heart that it won’t be either Castiel or Bobby. What would our boys do without them?
A: There’s a death, but I wouldn’t exactly call it major.

Only thing that rings a bell is Zachariah...

Q: Can you give us some more Supernatural scoop for the 100th episode please?
A: Prepare to see Castiel like you’ve never seen him before: royally pissed off.

:D I can't wait :eek:

Also, there was a rumor/spoiler going around that Ruby, Bela and Jo would all be in this episode. That however looks like it has been debunked:

Q: Please tell me it isn’t true. Please tell me Ruby won’t be in the 100th episode of Supernatural! I’ll give you ice cream with sprinkles on top. —Ann
Ausiello: No, Ruby won’t be in the 100th episode. But Zachariah (Kurt Fuller) will be. I scream, you scream, gimme this ice cream!

I hope it's just Ruby who won't be in the episode, I actually wouldn't mind seeing Jo, maybe Ellen and Bella. Maybe Mary too, just the older version :lol:

I'm still waiting to hear information about Ash coming back too ... this is killing me, I can't wait for his character.

I'm really wondering, if maybe ... just maybe Ash will finally tell Dean what he was about to tell him before he (supposedly) died ... think it would be cool if he had some good information, or knew what was going on back then.

5.16 - "Dark Side Of The Moon" Official Episode Description

SAM AND DEAN ARE KILLED AND GO TO HEAVEN — Ambushed by angry hunters, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) are shot and killed and sent to Heaven. Castiel (Misha Collins) warns Dean that Zachariah (guest star Kurt Fuller) is looking for them in Heaven so they need to lay low while searching for an angel named Joshua (guest star Roger Aaron Brown) who can help them since he talks directly to God. While searching for Joshua, the brothers run into some old friends and family members.

I want to see Ash, have I already said that? :D Possibly Mary ... Bela ... Gordon ... Pamela ... Jo/Ellen ... ANDY :adore: I hold him close, he was so cute :p

Last edited:
Back