**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

OMG, I couldn't agree with you more. :guffaw: Just doesn't work well with Miami.

2. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Yes, he could use a couple more acting classes. But I think he did much better with the emotional stuff in the last episode I saw him in. (I haven't seen the one from last night yet). I thought it looked like he was feeling something, and trying to restrain his feelings when he was talking about his murdered wife.

3. redanemone

redanemone Rookie

Just read that Kyle's storyline will lead into the finale. Both worried and excited as to what this'll mean for Horatio and Kyle. Really can't wait til "Dishonor" premieres now.

4. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Haha!
    Seriously!
    I thought "Kill Clause" "Show Stopper" "In the Wind" and "LA" were Jesse's worst!
    As if he was spouting lines instead of holding pain or anger back. And when he got angry, he lurched his body forward like a junior higher playing Hamlet! "Look how angry I can be! I'm sooooooooo mad"
    Yikes!
    Please, please no emotional stuff for Jesse!

5. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Yikes! The ratings hit another low this week. I am getting worried. Can't help but wonder why they would put one of the weakest episodes on next week, Hostile Takeover, which focuses on Jesse. Maybe they want to see if the ratings tank again so they can make a correlation between Jesse and low ratings.

6. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

7. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

A lot will depend on what is running up against it. If Castle and Law & Order have first run, original episodes, it's a strong possibility that CSI Miami will get creamed in the ratings. I don't know for sure - RL has been a little chaotic the last week or so.

Castle is really beginning to pick up speed in acquiring viewers and shows signs of turning into the competition I thought they had the potential to be. Law & Order has been on for a while but still has a strong fan base. Some casual viewers of that show may not have caught up with its move to Mondays yet.

It's nice to see CSI Miami get some quality competition for a change. It can't help but force them to raise the bar from some of the childishness of seasons 5 - 7.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:confused: The sidebar news said Miami was on top again this week.

9. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I think she was speaking about the total number of viewers,but the total numbers were down across the board.It seems a lot less people watched TV Monday night.Miami,even though on top,had less than 12 million viewers.The numbers were a little low last week also, even with Delko , guest director and those great guest stars.

10. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Wasn't it Monday when Simon Cowell was on a telly speaking about his engagement? On Jay Leno? Or maybe it seems to me...

11. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Ah, yes, but that was the week with "The Bachelor" finale. CSI:Miami loses out to their finale every year. I don't pretend to understand why, but it does. :rolleyes:

12. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Jay Leno is back on "The Tonight Show" at the 11:35 PM time slot, so his program isn't in competition with 10 PM shows. ;)

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I wonder what it is about that show?I've never watched "The Batchelor".
    It does seem strange the numbers were down for total viewership for everything,pretty much the entire evening.It's as if a large group of people decided to do something else besides watch TV Monday night.

14. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

It is March madness, isn't it, so could be college basketball playoffs. I believe that is why it is a repeat next week. I am beginning to think people go to bed early on Monday nights because they are tired from the weekend.

15. ruby&theheadmen

ruby&theheadmen Lab Technician

Just read about "Kyle" coming up in a major episode. I'll be skipping it. No amount of great acting can overcome my sense of disbelief. I just wish someday they'll do an episode which proves what my gut tells me- that he's NOT and never has been Horatio's son. :brickwall:

I watched the NY episode tonight and sadly it had everything that Miami should have right now. There used to be a sense of awe and wonder in Miami's episodes along with the never-to-be duplicated dayglo colors of the city, scenery and etc; also the endless stream of the "beautiful people", and of course- Horatio the most unique of all. That awe is almost gone. It's very sad-I hope it will return next season.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.