**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

First the Olympics then Basketball. I have to admit, I enjoy both, but... Can't they just remove them both from Monday nights so we can watch Maimi without interruption?! LOL! :D

On a side note, I am really hoping NO one gets cut because of AR's return... that would suck, badly! And I really, REALLY love Jesse and Walter... especially their relationship with Ryan!!!

2. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I just checked CSI:NY's ratings and they also hit their lowest of the season. Will be interesting to see if CSI also takes a hit. So we can't single out our show. Not sure what is going on.

3. Blinded By Smoke

I haven't seen NCIS' ratings... but did they take a hit? That would be something, if they did... proof that it isn't just ONE show. It's been on top all season, I think. (correct me if I'm wrong) NCIS and NCIS: LA are new next week... it showed the previews for both this week so it's a bit confusing as to why they are new and the CSI shows aren't.... ? Usually they are all in sync with one another ... HMMM

I know Miami is new in two weeks, but someone said NY wasn't new for another month?! Wth. Please tell me I'm wrong and that Miami will not be hitting another month Hiatus?! I can't handle that right now... lol (seriously)

Sorry if this entire post was a little OT, but was just curious! Hmmm... Will be more ON topic next time. :p

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Maybe people are getting tired of the whole CSI:Franchise...that's entirely possible and it would justify this "ratings situation" :p. Plus hearing that is the cause wouldn't surprise me that much....**ponders** oh what the heck...that wouldn't surprise me at all :p

5. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Blinded by Smoke, although still doing great, NCIS fell 5% from last week to a season low. NCIS: LA was up 13%, and The Good Wife increased 4%. Don't worry, Miami will be airing plenty of first runs; CBS ordered more episodes for Miami than NY.

6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Even though the numbers were lower for both NY and Miami,they both still won their time slot.Numbers are lower across the board for quite a few shows.Less people are watching than last season,not just the CSI franchise,but television in general.

7. Blinded By Smoke

Thank you for answering my question, Theresa! That was irritating me so badly. I love all the CSI shows, but personally, none can TOUCH Miami- so... there ya go! So glad that they ordered more for them. :D

8. electra

electra Pathologist

I have not watched NY at all this season and very little of Miami but in general both shows are completely different.From what I have heard , a lot of the Miami fans find NY boring while the NY ones can't stand Horatio or find Miami too flashy.Different strokes ,I guess.

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

10. Blinded By Smoke

I actually love both... used to be more of a NY fan, but now I totally adore Miami MUCH more! I can see the huge difference though.. which is EXACTLY why I can get into all three shows and love them all for different reasons.

Miami seems to have something ,to me, that the other shows are lacking though. I'm not quite sure what that is, but.. it's appealing to me!! LOL

Thanks for that link, mjszud!!! I'm jealous of her. Good to see Jonathan smiling again like that! And the rest of the cast looks fabulous as well. Awesome!!!!!!! :D

11. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I mostly watch both Miami and NY and I also like them for different reasons(I think NY is a little better written at times than Miami) I don't watch LV as much but the episodes I have seen this year I have liked.

Thank you for sharing mjszud! It is nice to see how nice everyone is to their fans.:)

12. electra

electra Pathologist

Blinded by smoke,the original is the only one I follow every single week but I used to be a big fan of the 3.In general I think all of the 3 are starting a slowly decline.

Thanks for the spoilers.I am seriously waiting for 8:20!!I miss Eric.

13. Blinded By Smoke

I follow all three, and both NCIS shows so my DVR is constantly working! LOL.

I am looking forward to 8x20 too... The episode has me overly curious. I want more spoilers on it already! LOL. To many more, will give away to much though, I suppose. Pics would be nice.... (unless I missed them. Did I miss them?!)

14. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Oh well, looks like I was wrong about the scheduling in March. After the next episode on March 22, there will be a 3-week break. The next two episodes air on April 12 and 19 according to CBS press express. I wonder why though because that means there will be 6 new episodes in a row til the end of the season. Not sure why they wouldn't spread it out.

15. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Ugh! I so hate those long breaks but maybe they are doing it so i can study for my early april exams and then relax watching CSI:Miami? LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.