Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Ghawazee, Aug 3, 2009.

?

Choose New Stellarina Thread!

Poll closed Aug 10, 2009.
  1. Stella/Melina #7: 'Cause even Athene and Aphrodite worship her.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  2. Stella/Melina #7: The perfect combination of brains, looks, and personality.

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  3. Stella/Melina #7: a goddess came down to earth !

8 vote(s)
    24.2%
  4. Stella/Melina #7:Athene in her mortal form.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stella/Melina #7: Zeus' gift to Hollywood.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stella/Melina#7 'Cause she is the angel that enlighten our hearts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Stella/Melina #7 'Cause everything sounds better in Greek

11 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Stella/Melina #7: Because she´s the Greek Goddess of Crimonology

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  9. Stella/Melina #7Because she´s the heart and soul of the CSI-team

2 vote(s)
    6.1%
  10. Stella/Melina#7 Because Lady Liberty speaks in Greek!

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  11. Stella/Melina#7 Because she is the light and soul of NY Lab

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Stella/kelina#7 Because we all love Rambo Stella

1 vote(s)
    3.0%
  1. Bonasera-Taylor

Bonasera-Taylor Prime Suspect

it's on dvd. i brought it in nz. try ebay or amazon

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Stellarinas!

Yes, I got 15 Minutes on DVD too :D but i'd love to get Into teh fire and i still couldn't:klingon: However Fox and anotehr network saved me from inanition and they showed Melina's movie before i starved:lol:

Oh I can see i missed a lot of things. That won't happen again:thumbsup:

rmiller: Thank you for the vid!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Nut, beloved and funny NUT! :D

thank you NUT! for your wishes.:lol: I am truly waiting for 6.18 because we already need a huge dramatic episode regarding my Stella:drool: So the perspective of having Stella fighting for her life is truly positive for our wishes:bolian:
    Besides i like the continuity we are going to have regarding Stell helping someone in the search of the truth, justice and a resolution to that girl's past. Stella was almost killed when she decided to discover the responsibles of the Smuggling coin case and she knew the yearning for knowing about her own story

And if you ask me, her story is NOT concluded. We still don't know who her dad is and why her mother and her father couldn't be together or if Stella has a bigger family. She is half Italian, well, there is a budding great storyline there:drool::drool::drool:

Besides i would like to some claryfication to some pro level because the way Mac talked to her on 6.04 it sounded like she was promoted or something like that:drool::drool::drool:

So it would be absolutely terrific to make it official in S7:drool::drool::drool:

And regarding Linds, dearest NUT, I was being pragmatical:lol: TPTB seem to be looking for a "shock effect". Could you imagine what huge reaction they could get after that?:guffaw:

ok now i leave (still studying. Tomorrow is my Nutrition final and then my English Final is on March 20:shifty:)

but you take care dear people ;)

my love to my Nut and to all Stellarinas

Debb:bolian:

Many Stellas!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  3. MelinaStellaFan

MelinaStellaFan Hit and Run

4. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hiya, all and my Darling LAMM :D,

You´re welcome and, of course, I´ll keep fingers crossed for your nutrition final tomorrow and then for English :thumbsup:.

I agree, it´s time for another dramatic Stella-episode, can´t wait! Yesterday we had GfD here on TV; it was great as usual, even with dubbed voices :lol:, I once more enjoyed every single minute of the epi :drool:.
    And you´re right: once again Stella will be on a mission for justice and truth and even risk her life to prove that this woman didn´t commit suicide, but was killed as well as her twin brother. Oh, I love this episode already even without having it watched yet, it sounds sooooooooo much like Stella- the Stella we love and adore :).

I agree, Stella´s story is long not told: Who´s her Dad, does she have family in Greece, was her Mum married to an Italian or why is Stella´s surname Bonasera, though she was born in Greece? And what about the other two guys on the photo next to her Mum, could one of them be her Dad, or was it even Prof. P.? Questions, questions, questions and we want answers :lol:.

Well, I don´t know about the promotion, gotta watch this episode again, can´t really remember what Mac said to Stella :D.

Oh, dear, Lindsay would be really the utter shocker, if it was her :lol:. I think the fans would go crazy and TPTB would have to hide in the deepest cave they could find and stay there forever :lol:. Naaaah, still I´m sure it´s not her, but who knows, maybe Mac´s choice will be the cliffhanger and we´ll have then the whole summer to go on speculating :D.

Take care and good luck, my dearest LAMM :bolian: and thanks for the many gorgeous Stellas :).

Love and hugs to you and to all Stellarinas

5. starrybluemoon

starrybluemoon Dead on Arrival

Hello:) Sorry I have disappeared for so long:( I was EXTREMELY busy.....
    But I still amd, I just though maybe I should pay my Melina/Stella loving family a visit.....

Soo, Im really excited for the Stella centered episode coming up!! It looks really exciting, even though i might have to wiat longer than I have anticipated earlier, but you, know. It might be worth the wait:p

Andromeda-->
    I TOTALLY know what you mean...I really hope that there will be an episode similar to GfD, that actually ties up the loose ends about Stella backround..I mean, we get to know A lot about Macs backround and all that but, Stella's backround is really kinda hidden......you know what i mean??? I would really like to know about her REAL:confused: father-was it really Prof. P, or was it some italian guy??

I know!!!!!!! I would really go into shock after that:eek:.....seriously, if that happened, the TPTB would be either really messed up, or maybe they just ran out of ideas?:p

ANYWAYS......see ya all!!!

6. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hi, Stellarina, and hey Starrybluemoon, long time no see ;), great to read you again :).

Can´t wait for the episode, but have to :D. Why can´t they show it before the long break :(? But I´m really sure it will be worth the wait :thumbsup:.

I agree, we still know so little about Stella´s background, but if they´ll keep the intervals concerning Stella-revelations, S7 should tell us something new: in S1 she talked about the foster home where she had lived as a kid, in S3 we found out about her foster sister and in S5 about her Mum. So S7 might tell us who´s Stella´s Dad :thumbsup:.
    But I must say, on the other hand there´s something appealing to this still kinda mysterious side of Stella´s life, there´s so much to speculate and to guess and it´s something that makes her such an unusual and extraordinary character.

:lol: I think they will spare us from this horror and since it looks as though the cliffhanger might be about Danny and Lindsay, we can assume that they are still married happily :D.

Hugs and byeeeeee :)

7. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

8. Bonasera-Taylor

ditto it a nice colour calm.

Can wait to watch Pot Of Gold tomorrow night after i get it from at friend at work tomorrow! more MAc and Stella

Melina
    Rocks

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Stellarinas! :D

Nut, beloved and tender and special NUT!

I truly, truly, TRULY want 6.18 right now :D I know it's gonna be powerful and emotional and huge for my Stella :D besides i like who wrote it:bolian:
    Stella has always had a strong emotional compound. Some people must think the emotional side is overrated (and belong to the same club who produced the last Oscar ceremony:lol:) but if you analyze carefully every single episode you can tell the best of Stella was shown every time she has taken a case "personal":drool::drool::drool: Besides this storyline promises us a continuity regarding what we have seen last year about our Stella's story. Marina won't be able to find answers, so it will be our Stella in charge of looking for justice and a proper goodbye to Marina to make her rest in peace

Regarding her origin, we have talked about this before, NUT!:lol: for me Stella's mom was kicked out of her family because she chose the wrong guy (and probably just because she chose him) and she found herself alone, pregnant without family and without her missing lover (who left Greece only God knows why). Baby Stella was born in the country where their parents had fallen in love and then, since Professor P. wasn't her dad, he just found out about Stella years after the accident.
    I have the feeling Professor P. DID know who her father was too but he was trying to protect Stella again. If Stella's dad was in the maffia or something (again maffia DOES exist and even Berlusconi's party was accused of having connections with La Cosa Nostra!) it could explain why Stella's parents had to split up, why her dad couldn't stay with both of them and somehow why Professor P. didn't raise Stella. I bet he loved the baby but he couldn't be in charge of her until the "danger" was over for Stella.
    It would be truly shocking if some day Father and daughter could be face to face specially if they are in opossite sides of justice:drool::drool::drool: would she feel (under that scenario) guilty for his actions? would she feel love? would he feel regret for what he (hypothetically) was?

AHHHHHHHHHH a world is open for Stella's story!:drool::drool::drool:

don't worry NUT! TPTB would have to hide in the deepest cave right now;):p Not for Linds, tough:lol:

yeah, the cliffahanger could be how NOT to horrify me every time someone mentions DL possible HUGE storyline:lol:

Starry-->
    the truth about Stella's dad still could last more than just one season;) I mean, it could be like a "big search" that could take more seasons until she finds out where he is and mainly WHO he is:drool:

all my love darlings and sorry for being absent. I have been helping Lizzie with her Stella forum:thumbsup:

my love to all and specially my dearest NUT

Debbs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  10. Bonasera-Taylor

awesome pics cheers.
    maybe the producers should look at our pages

11. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Perl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh La la! I liked how Melina said the end of Season 6 will be CRAZY!!!!!!! :D and how Stella's life will be in peril and how she will be beat up:eek::eek::eek: and how this guy won't be succeed HA! Rambo Stella!!!!!:drool::drool:

BT--->if you liked those piccies take a look at these ones:drool::drool::drool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: who is the guy inside the swimming pool? the killer or the director?

13. mulder8scullly5

mulder8scullly5 Prime Suspect

I cannot wait for Rambo Stella!

Why do we have to wait for soooooo loooong?

14. MelinaStellaFan

MelinaStellaFan Hit and Run

I so cant wait to see her in action like rambo:)

15. Bonasera-Taylor

it makes me think that the guy in the pool with her is the killer. i cant wait til this ep.
    Melina rocks, also cant wait until Percy Jackson is on dvd (no longer on at the movies here :( )

Loved melina in this weeks ep. especially her and gary in the first 10 mins of the ep.