**Spoiler Lab** S8 - Check Out What's On The Horizon!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FieldMouse

FieldMouse Hub Master Moderator

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to take a moment to remind people to please avoid using deragatory words like "haters" and "tweeners". Using these doesn't accomplish anything except angering others. We are all here because we have this show in common. Just because we don't agree with someone else regarding different characters, ships, etc doesn't mean can't be respectful of others opinions.

2. slower

slower Lab Technician

I think this is just another ploy by CBS to get us all hyped up and talking. Yeah it pretty much works. :lol: I am however looking forward to that episode it should be interesting; even though it makes me nervous.

3. CSI_Natalia

CSI_Natalia Prime Suspect

Just another note...

the word "betray"... Natalia betrayed the lab when she was the mole for her entire first season, but then all returned to normal by the next episode....

so I really am taking all these promo's and spoilers with a grain of salt

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ditto! :thumbsup:

My personal fave is when the promo makes you think someone is going to die when you know for sure that the character is not going anywhere!! Or when they take scenes of one character saying something to someone else and make you think they are talking to another main character. Like Horatio says "this won't end well for you" and then they flash to Eric or Ryan looking like they are in trouble. :rolleyes:

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

6. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

7. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I have been reading all the posts about this episode with interest and wanted, for what it is worth, to put in my two cents.

You know, after the promo for Count on Me (where it looks as if Jesse is shooting at Walter) where the actual episode came no where close to the promo, I promised myself "I wouldn't get fooled again:rolleyes:", but low and behold, I found myself sucked in again (which is exactly what CBS wants).

Frankly, I can see any of our CSI, especially Ryan Natalia, Calleigh and Eric (I am including him, even though Eric isn't technically a CSI at this point) betraying Horatio. Each one of them at one point or another has been the recipient of Horatio's fatherly compassion, concern and protection (IMH, this is what makes H such a great boss and person; he thinks of everyone but himself and goes to the mat for his employees, hense the fierce loyalty). I like the suggestions that the "betrayal" could come from someone like Sully or ADA Nevens herself who I believe H briefly dated. Or the betrayal is overblown; we will have to see.

Anyway, after seeing the extended promo (thank you mjszud for posting it:thumbsup:), I am pretty excited to see the episode. I have liked William Forsythe since The Rock and Malcolm McDowell plays creepy really well. Add in Michael Madsen and you have a fine guest star trio. Maybe we will learn more about Jesse's past as well.

8. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

could someone plz tell me and all the other people who are on here tht are from the UK what happens in the extended version of the promo, cuz we cnt watch it, and i'm (and probably everyone else) really curiouse to what new things are on it than whats on the original one. If it lasts at least 30 or 31 seconds thts the original promo.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:guffaw: I actually forgot about that. How could I forget that one? That was the dumbest one ever... cause you knew good and darn well he wasn't gonna be shooting at him. :lol: Everyone said from the beginning "probably a bad guy behind Walter that Jesse is aiming at". :lol: That one was just beyond ridiculous. :lol:

Sure. :) A costume party is shown (looks sort like a masquerade style maybe?). A girl says, "this is not fair you guys are not wearing your masks". Michael Madsen's character says, "How do you know I'm not?" Then it says "director Rob Zombie". Shows two women, one seems drunk or something the other says "come sit down I'm gonna get you some water". She helps the girl sit on a sofa, walks away. Then it says "takes CSI: Miami", shows the girl on the couch and the chest down to feet of a guy walking into the room. He's wearing a light blue button up shirt and either a black or dark grey pantsuit. Then it says "to the scariest place on earth" (these are words on the screen, not actually spoken). Then the girl on the couch again, raises her head up, looks up, sees someone and says "tony?" then you hear what sounds like someone pulling out a knife. She screams and it looks like he's stabbing her (he's wearing a costume mask).

Then there's a weird cut where it looks like the film messes up like in those grindhouse style movies. Then it shows Horatio and he says "we're going to LA". Shows the Hollywood sign and has "virgin witch"-rob zombie-from the new album hillbilly deluxe 2. Show Horatio with his hair blowing in the wind. Some LA scenery while the music plays. Horatio's talking to some guy says "we're here about the case, Captain" (I think he says Captain). Other guy tells H to follow him. Eric is with H. Shows Bruce (Paul Blackthorne) he asks, "you gonna do a better job than the LAPD?"

Shows Walter and Calleigh at the scene. Cal says "some sort of listening device". Walter says, "someone was listening in on the monitor". Shows flashback of the vic's death. Looks like it might have been filmed and W&C might be viewing it? Walter says "that's sick". Then shows William Forsythe's name as it shows him getting out of a helicopter. H is on the phone says, "its called clean police work". WF's character says, "are you suggesting I'm not clean?" Shows Malcolm McDowell waving from inside a car. H says "youre planting evidence". Malcolm McDowell says "woah woah woah woah, careful. that's libelist." Shows him in the car again.

Shows Paul blackthorne and Michael Madsen, says "and Michael Madsen". Michael Madsen is in interrogation with Ryan (and Cal) Michael says to Ryan "that's the truth pint-size." Ryan says, "I'm 5'9." :lol: Michael chuckles says, "my pants are 5'9" (that part's not funny to me). More flashbacks of the victim/crime. Horatio tells Malcolm McDowell he wants him out of Miami. Malcolm says, "have you come to wish me bon voyage?" Shows Michael again saying "aidos". Then says when the ep airs, then shows H saying "that's a wrap".

Last edited: Feb 27, 2010
  10. baybeehannah

baybeehannah Witness

GregNickRyanFan - thnk you so much, most of those scenes aren't even in the original one, haha poor ryan, sounds like he is still getting the tease from calleigh.

11. GregNickRyanFan

You're welcome. :) It's not Cal who is teasing Ryan though, it's the suspect. Calleigh's just sitting there. I meant to put Cal in parenthesis to show that she's there too, but not saying anything in that particular scene. But, I forgot. :lol: Sorry about the confusion. I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. :lol: Going to go fix that now. :)

12. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I digg it. Looks creppy and crazy. Ryan looked upset when the suspect teased him about his height, cute moment.

13. GregNickRyanFan

He looked kind of annoyed didn't he? :lol:

14. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

Even people living in Canada can't watch it. However...
    It's now posted on YT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqm9p4eKBVk
    Everyone can watch it now! Enjoy!

15. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I think it's cute when he gives someone that look, i just couldn't stop laughing. :guffaw: His a great actor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.