Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Hodges is going to be involved in an episode with younger Catherine,Grissom?

CSI was not even on yesterday.I want a new episode ASAP.

Its not younger Cath/Grissom. Its just kids who will remind the others of them. There's a Derrick character who is supposed to be like Warrick.

The show was on last night, an hour later than usual. New eps will not start until next month due to the Olympics. Then I think we'll only get a couple of new ones in March before March Madness (Basketball) starts.

As usual you rock,GNRF.Sounds like a nice episode and I like the mention fo Warrick.

I saw the mentalist last night but I think I confused the time.:lol:

Sorry to those outside the US as I don't think you'll be able to see this. :(

This is a Rascal Flatts music video from CBS.com. It does have our CSI's in it with scenes from the episode. :)

Rascal Flatts

Susan

Thanks for posting blackflag :D

OOO do I so much to ponder on just about that song/clip. And isn't that the same song from the Olympic soundtrack???

Now we know who hits on Catherine.

Sorry to those outside the US as I don't think you'll be able to see this. :(

This is a Rascal Flatts music video from CBS.com. It does have our CSI's in it with scenes from the episode. :)

Rascal Flatts

Susan

Love it! Thanks, Susan!

I hope this has the same draw as theTaylor Swift episode.

And, yes, ladyhunter, I've heard it at the Olympics, too.

Thanks, Susan.

Haha of course Greg and Nick get the scene with the pretty blonde fan. :lol:

If they're gonna have any other country stars on this show, may I please suggest/request Keith Urban? :drool:

If they're gonna have any other country stars on this show, may I please suggest/request Keith Urban? :drool:

Oooh, I second that! :)

From the video it looks like Sara and Ray may be working a separate case. Do you think it's possible we might actually have 2 unrelated cases?

Last edited:
Thank you so much Susan:)! That video was awesome! I have been really needing some new-Greg-ness, this going for weeks without a new episode is rough! That ought to tide me over, so thanks a bunch:)!

I feel better about this episode now after seeing that video.

I think I hear that song at work almost everyday (on our hold music).

That's a nice preview. I'm not a country music fan, but I sure liked that song.

I'm looking forward to this episode so I can get some fresh Greg scenery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back