Season 10 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion P2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I did see the promo and it appeared to be only of the Rascal Flatts episode. Which was funny cause I got all excited about it. My friends asked why, saying that I liked Rascal Flatts. My response: I do, but any chance to see celebrities get injured or die on CSI is always exciting.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I and we watched the WHOLE game and BTW CONGRAT.SAINTS[​IMG] and they only showed the CSI preview ONCE in the beginning, and the half-time show THE WHO kicked a..:bolian:the commercials were hilarious.:lol: It did show Miami, NY and other CBS shows, but the Vegas one to my knowledge just one time~

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I got a question about the new episode. When the new episode start back again? Someone said, March 4th and I saw it on the tv.com and it's said, Feb. 25. Which one is it?

4. csi-misty

csi-misty Dead on Arrival

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Thanks for posting that, csi-misty!

Here's a video of Rascal Flatts filming the Vegas episode.

It looks like it was filmed by someone who was on the set and part of the 'audience'. No CSIs, sorry!

6. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Here's the Official Press Release for "Neverland".

THE DEATH OF A YOUNG BOY MAY BE LINKED TO A CASE FROM THE CSI TEAM'S PAST, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, MARCH 11
    Faith Prince ("Huff") Guest Stars As High-Powered Defense Attorney Lynn Stagner

"Neverland" - When a young boy is found murdered, the CSI team uncovers evidence that may link his death to an old case that recently resurfaced, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, March 11 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Faith Prince ("Huff") guest stars as high-powered attorney Lynn Stagner, who clashes with Captain Jim Brass.

RECURRING:Sara Sidle......................................... Jorja Fox
    Archie Johnson.............................. Archie Kao

GUEST CAST:

Lynn Stagner................................. Faith Prince
    George Anderson........................ James Keane
    Rebecca Sutter......................... Valerie Dillman
    Will Sutter.................................... Aidan Gould
    Mason Ward.............................. Nathan Kress
    Steve Reppling.................... Noah Gray-Cabey
    Craig Lifford.............................. Eddie Jemison
    Simon Rose................................ Jason Brooks
    Officer Kenneth Ward.......... James Macdonald
    Trustee...................................... Edward Gusts
    Corrections Officer................ Gabriel Salvador
    WRITTEN BY: Tom Mularz

DIRECTED BY: Alec Smight

7. PraetorCorvinus

I like the idea of an attorney clashing with Brass. This could be a Brass episode. Nice.

Any ideas on what the old case could be?

8. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

There is a spoiler on 'that' site, regarding episode 10x18. Titled 'Field Mice', it seems to be casting younger versions of Grissom, Catherine, and Warrick. Sounds interesting, not to mention odd. Might this be the quirky 'lab rats' episode? No mention of the actual plot.

Hope it's okay to post this, Smokey. :)

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Noah Gray-Cabey sounds familiar. Is that the boy who played Micah on Heroes?

10. PraetorCorvinus

I caught that too. Just looked at my Heroes DVD and yes it is. It'll be weird seeing a Heroes cast member on the show. I have the same reaction whenever I see the episode with Milo Ventimiglia.

On a different note: I was scrolling through Dustin Lee Abraham's Tweets (I was bored. Snow) and there was a mention of him talking with Method Man. This was some months back - November - and it could just have been a friendly chat, but could Drops be making an appearance sometime this Season?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I hope Drops comes back. I love him with Nick and Brass. He so gets under their skin. :guffaw: Of course, I like Precious Ricky too. Wish they didn't kill him.

I like when there is that one or two people that drive a particular CSI nuts. Love that stuff.

12. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

This episode was written by the same writer who wrote Turn, Turn, Turn. It should be good.

13. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

CSI: Las Vegas - Episode 10.18 - Field Mice - Additional Casting Call

[GILBERT] MUST BE Legal 18 to play 16 - 17. A quiet, detached, brilliant nerd, thoughtful and a bit odd, but radiating intelligence, sweet and unintimidating, he would never make someone else feel stupid. Gilbert is an Explorer, a high school student with an interest in CSI work. Allowed to work with Hodges and Wendy on an actual crime investigation, Gilbert proves to be dogged and quirky, a fountainhead of trivial knowledge...GUEST STAR (3)

[DERRICK] Prefer legal 18 to play 16-17, African-American, very cool and sexy, confident, charismatic but street smart, he does well for himself.. A little hint of danger and vulnerability, the kind of guy that women want to fix. And fight over. Derrick is another Explorer, but one with a bad videogame addiction that keeps him out of the CSI laboratory. He's considerably less obsessively dedicated than Gilbert or Katy...GUEST STAR (2)

[NURSE MONA] In her 30s.. attractive, harried, funny with an edge, she's a nurse at the Desert Palm Hospital, a single mom who cares for the vomiting cops from the precinct. She's also the former girlfriend of Sergeant Barclay, and she was sufficiently angry at her jilting to send him some mildly-poisoned baked goods. Her plea for mercy lands on deaf ears...GUEST STAR. MUST BE GOOD WITH COMEDY (3)

[SERGEANT BARCLAY] 40s.. male, a slightly pudgy cop, Barclay has just broken up with his girlfriend and is trying to drop a few pounds. Currently on an all-beef diet, he has ditched his former addiction to sugary-sweet snacks. When his angry ex sends him a box of baked goods laced with shigella, Barclay doesn't get sick -- but every other cop in the precinct starts puking.sptv050769..GUEST STAR (1)

[MELVIN] Mid to late 20s, a near miss, Melvin is almost cool but not a stud, good looking, but not the guy that always gets the girl. Melvin is one of the tenants in a building that partly burned down (leaving an uncharred corpse among the ruins). Agitated when the detectives demand a DNA sample, Melvin looks just suspicious enough to rate an interview. Having picked up a girl at a nightclub, Melvin brought her back to his apartment for an evening of sex and drugs, only to wake up next to a dead body. His efforts to conceal his involvement in her death almost work...GUEST STAR (46)

[MALE TENANT #1 & MALE TENANT #2] 20s to early 30s, two male tenants in the apartment building where a woman's dead body was found, they're both grumpy when asked to donate swabs of their DNA...CO-STARS. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES INCLUDING CAUCASIAN. (46)

[HAZMAT LEADER] 40s, Male. This Hazmat guy tests the police department squad room for signs of poison...CO-STAR. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES INCLUDING CAUCASIAN. MUST BE GOOD WITH COMEDY. (2)

[STACIA] 20s, Smoking Hot, Eastern European looks, PETITE & THIN. Stacia dies of a drug overdose after a long night of partying & wild sex. She winds up stuffed in a packing box and then caught in a fire before becoming the focus of a CSI case...CO-STAR. MUST BE COMFORTABLE WEARING PASTIES & PANTIES.

i'd say this is the one wallace langham and liz vassey wrote and formally titled 'the panty sniffer' :rolleyes: oh brother
    and then this gilbert guy is appearently supposed to be a young grissom or his clone, (or he could turn out to be grissom's long lost son which would be interesting)​

14. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

That sounds intriguing (or just hilarious)... I'm guessing Derrick is supposed to be the young Warrick, and Katy (referenced in Derrick's descrip) is supposed to be Cath.

Also, what do the numbers in parentheses after 'Guest Star' mean?

15. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

*shrugs* i'm not sure, it was on spoilertv, i thought someone here might know

yeah derrick does sound like warrick, i didn't think of it at the time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.