Adam/Stella: It only takes one night to lead you to love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by PerfectAnomaly, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Sorry, that I obviously posted an old interview of AJ; I know he did one around season´s beginning, but since this was now posted in the news section in January, I thought this was a different and more current one. Well, was probably just wishful thinking :(.

Anyway, I hate it how TPTB sometimes seem to drop stories and make them disappear without a trace. The way both Melina and AJ spoke about Adella in interviews is a proof to me that originally TPTB really intended to let them have a relationship and not just a one-night-stand. Maybe they had even plans to involve Haylen in the story, e. g. she falls in love with Adam, Stella is annoyed, etc.- the old triangle story. Now both Adella and Haylen are gone. While I do not really miss the latter, yet I find it unsatisfying how this was handled as well how they sacked Adella. It seems like TPTB sometimes rush ideas for storylines and then they´re not getting anywhere with it.

Well, still there is a tiny hope that something´s going on between Stella and Adam, at least as long as both don´t get new love interests.

2. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

sjhubby:
    Nice to see that you agree :)

Well, I have never been a big fan of CBS and their website, as I can't watch the clips (as an non-american viewer). So I have always avoided it, and never been active on the forum there either.´But I did register now, and will try to post there once in a while if I can make a change somehow ;)

All I know is that there are more than only Smacked-fans out there. Maybe they are more than us Adella-fans, but it doesn't mean that their opinions are more important than ours. I hope the producers/writers can understand that and listen to us too. I don't mind Smackies and their opinions, but as I prefer Adella I think my opinions are worth as much as theirs.

And as Mac will get some love from a new woman, and Adam has been promised some love (just like Sheldon and Stella), maybe Adam and Stella can find their way to each other again? :)

Andromeda:

It is okay, I don't mind re-reading older articles. And the one you posted is still relevant. I am just glad that Haylen is gone. And as I said earlier, I have read stories about Adam and Stella, and that they will get some love this season. Like Mac and Sheldon. I don't understand why Adella can come back. I hate that they worked with Adella and their flirts for so long and then just drop it. If the rumours about the love is true, they better bring Adella back. No new love interests, please.

I got the feeling that it would be something between Adam and Haylen, but Haylen would probably be another Kendall, just even worse (and annoying). Adam and Kendall were pretty cute together, as I loved how they did compete. But that's all.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  3. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Well, we´ll have to wait and see if Sheldon really gets his love interest, now that they give Mac a new relationship. TPTB change their original plans very often, it seems. Maybe Sheldon will have to wait now until the next season, poor sod :lol:.
    Well, I think that Adam never really liked Haylen, though he behaved strange when the FBI-woman told him they were interested in her for a position at the FBI. I think he just wanted to hide how happy he was that she was leaving :D. He still has a crush on Stella, I´m sure of that, though they don´t give them as many flirtatious scenes anymore as in season 4 and 5.

4. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

I think Adam was freaked out by the FBI woman for two reasons. 1. He was glad that Haylen was leaving:lol: and 2. He said that he had applied with a position there also. :confused: I do think that Adam and Stella are still involved, :adore:again for two reasons. 1. Now that are bringing in a woman for Mac:thumbsup: and, 2. A very small mention of him in tonight's episode. When Danny told Stella that Adam could not develope the film and that he was from the digital generation, Stella said "did you hit him" :guffaw: A small detail but, too me that seemed like something you would jokeingly say about a boyfriend and not a coworker.:lol: Of course the way he has been disappering this season who knows. I guess Iam getting as crazy as the smackies and seeing things that arn't there just because I want Adella so bad:beer:

5. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Well, haven´t watched the last episode yet, so I´m curious to find out if Stella said the words with an amused undertone or really slightly "unsettled" as I read in a comment ;).
    I agree with you about Haylen; I think Adam was just totally surprised and also a bit disappointed that of all lab rats she was chosen from the FBI and not he or a collegue who have worked for much longer in the lab than Haylen. But a crush on her? Never :D.
    I´m not giving up hope for Adella, either, but I wish they would give them again more of these sweet little scenes of which they had a lot in S4 and 5. It´s like TPTB wants to put distance between them, but at the same time they leave us in limbo that there might still be something going on between them.
    Well, let´s see, maybe in the Stella-epi 6.18 there will be a nice Adella scene, with Adam visiting Stella at the hospital after her pool-fight with a killer :lol:.

6. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

I hope so. ;) But the way the smackies have it, Even though Mac's new gal the Doctor tell's him she is going to be fine; he is suddenly going to realize that he loves her and can't live without her and they will go off in love and live happily ever after.:alienblush: Ironicly it didn't happen when her crazy boyfried almost killed her, or after the shooting, or when the greek guy through her down the stairs, but I guess this is just the push he needs:guffaw:

7. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

:lol:, nah, I don´t think it´s going to happen the way that Smackies would love to have it. I mean, this will be around just the second time that Mac meets Ms. Doc and if she´s supposed to be his new love interest, he won´t dump her before even having started dating her properly, only because Stella being seriously injured makes him realize, that he actually wants her and not the Doc :lol:. No, the hope for a little more Adella hasn´t died yet ;).

8. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

I agree with you.;) It would be nice to see some Adella again. Like you said maybe he will go see her at the hospital. :drool: I am just hoping that he is in this weeks episode. :hugegrin:After this show there is another two weeks of reruns. :brickwall: :scream:

9. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Oh, yes, they MUST write Adam in in that episode :devil:. I imagine the whole team-family is going to visit Stella in the hospital, but Adam is in the first row of visitors :lol:.
    Yeah, the Olympic Games are disturbing the show´s flow :(, hate to wait so long.

10. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

I kind of see it this way. Stella is in the hospital just going to stay for the night for observation. :) After all according to spoilers Mac's new lady tells him she is going to be fine.:thumbsup: Everyone from the lab comes by to see her, and after they all leave; Adam comes in alone and they share a nice Adella monent:adore: Like I 've said all along, I don't care if they make them a major story:cool: I would just like to know they are together even if it's in secret.:drool:

11. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Oh, you got me really hope for something like that now. I really hope Adam visits her, and I will be more than happy if he stays by her side at the hospital all the time. Just because he is worried about her, even if Stella tells Adam that she is ok and everything is fine :)

I am pretty late, but I watched Death House last night. I really loved how Stella did interrupt Adam when he looked like he was daydreaming, and gave him a smile and asked how it did go :) My hope is not gone, not yet. (I know I am silly, but I kinda saw it like a sign).

12. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

I watched "Sanguine Love" finally, and Stella looked a bit p.....when she said to Danny "I hope you hit him", but an instant later she had again a smile on her face, so I suppose she wasn´t really annoyed with the latest fact she learnt about Adam: that he isn´t able to develop analogue films :lol:.

About 6.18: Finding out about Stella´s fight with the killer and her injury might make Adam realize more than ever that he really has a lot of feelings for her and that maybe he should use the opportunity to tell her. Because this incident once more shows how short life can be and that they shouldn´t waste time.

13. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

I'am hoping that after she nearly drownes,:eek: That she is the one to realize that life is short and tells Adam how she really feels.:adore: I of course had said all along that there is still something going on between them;). Just small things but right now the one that pop's to mind is Mattenhenge, at the end when she say's" Life is short, we should hold on to the one's we love":luvlove: I still say, and it is clear if you look at the clip, when she said it she was looking at him and that's why he gave her that look.;)

14. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

I hope she´ll remember what she said in her speech in Manhattanhenge when she´s rescued out of the pool :D.
    And I agree, when she said that line then, it was Adam she looked at and he looked back very endearing :drool:.

15. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

I was just so thrilled to see him in this week's episode :guffaw:that I am willing to overlook the fact that there were no A & S sceanes together:wtf: Now we have to wait three weeks to see them again. :drool: I do hope they will be together.