Adam/Stella: It only takes one night to lead you to love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by PerfectAnomaly, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

I´m just glad if Adam is at all in an episode, I always miss him terribly, when he isn´t there. And it´s good when he has funny scenes with the other members of the team as well, though I prefer when he has fun with Stella :lol:.

2. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Yeah, Adam adds something special when he is in an episode. Even if he is just shown in 15 seconds. So whenever he is gone, it feels like something is missing. As the show is not the same without him :(

Speaking of Adam having fun with Stella, my favourite scene must be when they were at the office and looked up how many others who share their names in New York City (and the name of their colleagues). It was in the end of "My name is Mac Taylor" (5x08). That part was about 90 seconds long, and a great Adella scene where they had fun :D

Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  3. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

Loved that scean too :adore: Butt I would have to say my favorite is Adam explaning SPLOSHING :drool: that was classic. The look on her face was priceless:eek: I hope we get to see more of this stuff this season. :)

4. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Yes, I remember both these scenes very well and they are so great. But I also love this rather serious scene from S3, when Adam tells her the result of her HIV-test, that she is negative and Stella is so relieved and tells him that now she can make plans again for her life and have dreams about what she´d love to do, etc.. And then she hugs him and he´s so shy and smiles and says "OK, OK"; that was really sweet :). Just can´t remember the episode´s title just now.

5. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Yeah, I rememeber that too. You are talking about episode 21, "Past Imperfect" by the way ;) But you are right, it was really sweet and I loved it. There are some great Adella-moments and I love them all. Even if it is hard to choose a favourite.

They should bring new Adella-moments, as we need it. Well, I need to see new scenes with Adam and Stella together. I am hoping for the hospital-thing to work out well, but I want to see more.

6. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

Yes it was Past Imperfect. I also like Green pieces remember when Stella came in and asked Adam what it was like when that bomb went off :klingon: and at the end he said " theres nothing worse than coming back and contributing absolutely nothing" and Stella said It's just good you came back" and they just smiled and looked at each other for a long monent :adore: Also, there was the end of The Partys Over. When Stella runs out to check on Adam after interrogating the boy who killed his dad. :eek: He tells her "Nothing that a slice and some guiter hero won't fix, and as thay are walking away she turns around and start's to call his name, but then changes her mind. You can tell she just wanted to go hug him so bad,:luvlove: but in the end desided to let it go. :( Another cute scene was in Pay Up when they are planting the tracking device on Dunbrooks car. :guffaw:You could really see the comic side of them, it was cute.:drool:

7. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Thanks for the episode´s title ;).
    Yeah, Green Piece and Party´s Over were great scenes, too, especially the latter was very moving and sweet, Stella thinking for a split second to walk after him and surely meaning to tell him that he shouldn´t be alone right now, but then deciding that maybe this is exactly what he wants and so she leaves him alone.
    Oh, TPTB, bring back scenes like these :thumbsup:

8. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

Iam so hoping they do.;) Butt we have to wait two more weeks to see what happens:scream: I do like the scene at the end of Mattenhenge, but, with all the reruns and peremptions this season it's hard to follow any story.:brickwall:

9. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Yes, I agree, this season seems pretty much like a traffic jam: stop and go stop and go :D. I wonder if they´ll reduce the originally planned number of shows due to get the season finished in time :rolleyes:.
    But anyway, they can do whatever they please, even include a big love drama for Mac, as long as they give Adam and Stella some more lovely scenes together ;).

10. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

i hope so too. With all the buzz about Mac having to make a choice between two women and one confessing her true feelings, Iam not sure where they are going this year. :confused: I will say I will not be happy if they put m& s together. :scream: I just don't see the writers doing a good job with that.

11. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Well, I know the Smackies desperately want Mac and Stella together, but I still can´t see this and therefore I don´t think it´s Stella who will be the girl to force Mac to choose between her and Ms. Doc. As I wrote in the spoiler thread, I rather think it´s Ella. So Adam is still not hopeless ;).

12. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

I don't read spoilers, so I missed what you wrote about it. Either way, I just can't see why Stella would bother and force Mac to choose between her (Stella) and the doctor. I mean, even if they have a love life; they don't talk about it with each other (look at Frankie and Peyton in the past, for example. Even if Mac went to a date with some lady in season 1 (I think), and Stella spent a night with Adam). They just don't talk about it. And Mac and Stella have never had any romantic intentions or whatsoever. They have always remained very good friends, so it would be very weird if Stella forced Mac to choose between her and the doctor. I don't think Stella is that stupid, she is rather smart and independent.

But you are right, Adam is not hopeless. Stella just needs to open her eyes again, and see that Adam is the one she needs (and loves). She has had bad luck in love earlier, but she needs someone like Adam :)

13. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

I still think we are going to find out that A & S have been seeing each other all along. :) The whole thing just does not make sence otherwise. :confused: I have noticed that Adam is more mature this year. :thumbsup: Has anyone else noticed that his grooming and dress have improved alot this season.;) Someone else pointed out that at the end of Mattenhenge at the dinner Adam and Stella were the only two dressed up. :cool: To try to put M & S together now would just not make sence.:confused: I am still hoping.

14. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

I agree with you both Vildis and sjhubby, why would Stella suddenly demand from Mac to choose between her and Ms. Doc when there was never any indication that she had more feelings for him than just a good platonic friendship? They cannot suddenly change her into the "madly in love with Mac"-Stella, that would be ridiculous.

And it´s true, Adam has changed a lot in this season, and I think Stella is playing a big part in this. Also I agree that maybe they were still seeing each other after that night, because there were some scenes where I felt that Stella deliberately tried to be more distant toward Adam in the lab, as if she was afraid that someone might take notice of their relationship.

15. sjhubby

sjhubby Prime Suspect

I agree. Having Stella suddenly realize that Mac is the one just does not make sence.:confused::rolleyes: I was watching a rerun today of NO Good Deed and noticed two things. First there was a scene where Adam was trying to get an I.D. on a suspect, the one with the horns in his head. :eek: When it comes back as no match in the NYPD databace Mac tell's him to check and see if there have been any break in's in the victoms building Adam say's "I 'll check with Flack and see if he had any reports of a horney perp in the area" The look on Stella's face and Mac's too was priceless.:guffaw: Also this was the episode with Ella. She is in a halfway house and Mac goes to visit her. Durning his conversation with Stella he say's he can't shake her. Stella say's that she has really gotten to him. I don't know maybe it could be Ella that resurfaces's around the time he is starting to date the Dr.:confused: