Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

WOOOOOOOOOAH there!!! no no no no i just don't wanna hear it *babababababababa* i was happy Ebola showed up so late in the season cos it meant that we'd got to put up with her only for few episodes....now you insinuate doubts in me :eek::eek::eek:

naaaaaaaaah, can't be...right? RIGHT?? i don't want Ebola in season 7:scream::scream:...7 is my lucky number so Ebola has to disappear before season 7 begins *nods* :lol::lol:

2. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

Maybe TPTB put her at the end of the season, because they wants to "test the water" and look if the fans accept her (and she will be here longer) or not? But we didn't accept her, right?:evil:

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

well, if she is nice she will stay:rolleyes: fans will love her i am sure:rolleyes:

but i will need an extra dose of GfD and 6.10 and 6.11;):p

and many barf bags:lol:

BTW Stella loves Mac and Mac loves Stella

(sorry self convincing shipper teraphy here:p

4. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

I think she should be gone to the end of the season! We don't need her be with Mac.

5. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Gaaahhhhh... no offense, but maybe we should stop talking about Ebola cuz it really doesn't do us any good, it seems. I still think she won't necessarily stay because some people liked Virus too and she had to leave eventually! Let's not drive ourselves crazy! We don't even know if this will be anything serious! We don't know anything for sure. I think this drama is mostly caused by fans who get crazy and spread too many rumours.

6. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

The crazier we are now - the happiest we will be in the future, when Ebola will be gone for good!:rolleyes:

7. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

AMEN!!!!:devil::bolian::bolian::bolian:

DOUBLE AMEN!!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian: in the NEAR future i might add :lol:

Virus was kinda nice, but i still hate her :rolleyes: can't help it :guffaw::guffaw:

so in the end we, -ok *i*- don't want Ebola around:devil::devil::devil:

Mac+Stella = neverending love and happiness see?? Ebola doesn't fit in the equation ;););)

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I dont think there is need to worry, they have spent all these episodes building up the fan base for Smack I dont know about you guys but it was there friendship-relationship that got me starting to watch:thumbsup: And I am sure they are not so stupid to think once we meet the newest intruder we all will just forget Smack and go wild and crazy for this! The problem is we have to make our feelings known when they throw this crap at us, like they did with the Haylen bacall thing, She is gone already because so many said they found her annoying and did not like the chemistry with Adam I on the other hand DID!!:thumbsup: But oh well such is the way of it. I think alot of people would find something else to do on Wednesday night. They have already given us two scenerios in how they meet:rolleyes: Which tells me they dont even know what to do with it:lol:. One thing I DO know, it wont last, but keep the puke bucket ready cause I think were gonna be sick!!!:lol:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

well, i won't stop watching Season 6 (massive faint and deception i guess:devil: ) so i will be a witness how this story is developed. At the end i don't think it will be so bad:rolleyes:
    Shane Casey will be there and Reed too so that's a guarantee we will have great Mac's moments (i have missed him very much this season):bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:
    Besides if we have team moments, Mac and Stella will be there working together. No reasons to freak out

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  10. starrybluemoon

starrybluemoon Dead on Arrival

:)

Lori K-
    :guffaw:Suprisingly, when I was reading the spoilers about how Mac was gonna meet this woman, I actually felt really sick all of a sudden, and I had to leave my computer for an hour:guffaw::guffaw:
    Ghawazee-
    Thanks For the Pics Ghawazee!:thumbsup:
    And thanks for the motivations guys! I have WAY more hope than I did a week ago (when I was basically in deperesion and shock:wtf:)
    Well, I really do hope you guys are right, because if enough people dislike her(I for one am already disliking her) she won't stay long...

But, I think that she will definately add to the Smacked moments, because we had tons of Smacked in season three , when -you know who- was there... and NOTHING i repeat NOTHING will stand in the way of their "more than ten years" friendship, and also, rambo stella will not let this happen :devil:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2010
  11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lori, i swear you, your new avvie scares me

AXN aired an episode tonight from S5 and it was simply amazing because it's the same we have seen during all these years.
    That incredible connection that doesn't require words, those eyes locked, that established understanding, that communication so special.
    There is not script that can get that. Only time to time a show is lucky enough to get that incredible chemistry we can see in Mac and Stella's relationship.

CSI NY is very lucky for having Melina and Gary and we are lucky because we love them :D

So no fear, just enjoy our fav show. I love LOVE CSI NY and i want the best for it and the whole team so i really hope ratings won't drop (but i do hope Stella kicks her butt :D)

BTW It's not a bad idea if this new doctor becomes in Sheldon's love interest. He needs some loving :D and if there is chemistry between both actors i believe it could be great!!!!

12. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Hi, Family!

It's quite possible that was the idea. ;) If there is a general outcry of rage and disappointment, they will kill her off. But if the majority of viewers accept her, she'll stay for the next season. :scream:

What fans? :rolleyes: I hope that the fans of both Mac and Stella will NOT love her. :devil:

Amen to that. Are TPTB competent in math? ;) Not too much in writing....:lol:

Yes!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: We absolutely have to make our feelings known and heard over there. :beer:
    I personally thought that any episode with Ebola in it will get an "F" from me. :evil:
    And I would like to repeat the question from the previous thread - does anybody know the way to get through to CBS, Pam Veasey, TPTB with an opinion on their "brilliant" ideas?

I guess, I won't either, but already I'm not as impatient to see it as I used to be. :rolleyes: So, by the time she's on the screen with her story - who knows, may be I'll just tape it and go skiing Wednesday night instead. :p

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

REMEMBER THIS?:
    Ausiello's at it again. Rumer Willis playing Mac Taylor, Julia Ormond as a new detective (Hmm, I wonder if she's latest in the Mac 'love interest' stakes) and
    AND THIS?:
    Brooklyn Bridge, Adam goes to see Stella and asks Stella if she wants to grab some pizza.
    AND THIS?:
    Stella and her date find themselves in the middle of the crime scene

Just a couple of ways they like to screw with our heads and they all came to nothing!!!

14. wildcat

wildcat Witness

And me too. :wtf::lol:
    Lori, please, bring Mac and Stella back - they are a whole lot more pleasant to see. ;)

That's a great idea! :thumbsup: Yes, especially if she's a doctor (not sure about that), Hawkes certainly could find something in common with her. And I would love to see her abandoning serious Mac for a lighter Sheldon. :p

I believe this last one did happen in 2006 (2.14). It was in the episode where Stella and Frankie were at some art exhibition with the central piece - an image of a lying naked woman composed of the fragments of several photos. The host of the show got shot together with his date with an arrow from a high-tech bow. ;)

15. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family :)

I have to agree with you there. The way they look at each other and how they act around each other hasn't changed. Sure, it's grown and evolved from a simple friendship to something that's definitely more than friends. Which episode did they show anyway? Just curious.

EXACTLY! When Mac was with the Virus, there was tons of SMACked. The first episode that the Virus shows up, there's that moment where Lindsay comes in and Mac and Stella turn around like they've just been caught doing something they shouldn't have :devil:There was also that AMAZING scene in The Ride-In :adore::adore::adore: So far, no "love interest" has been able to stand in between Mac and Stella's relationship and this one won't either.

And also, when she was at that ball thing with the Firenit and he did the stupid move of putting his jacket under the dead guy. Then there was the VERY stupid moment at the fire station that involved him giving Stella his clothes :rolleyes::rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Caught in the act :devil:

[​IMG]

"I'm here for you" "I know" :adore::luvlove::adore:

Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel