Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

Re: Mac <3 Stella #19 - Smackies Household needs a new name!

Well, I guess Stella must have turned 35 by now, given that GfD was last year... gah, i dunno, what do I know? But Mac was 45 last year and he's 46 now, so it just made sense to me. And yes, Stella still seems very young.

Aww me too, Debbie :adore: :adore: :adore: She'll probably be touched to tears when he does :adore::adore:

:lol: yeah, Jordan even caught Stella sitting on Mac's desk and she didn't care. I guess she either wasn't interested in Mac anyway or she simply understood from the start that she couldn't stand a chance against Stell' :devil: ;)
    And Quinn, well I never really worried about her being a threat since Mac made it clear enough that he never wanted to be with her again ;)

Yup, let's wait and see ;)

2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

What? Not out my window, it is 28 degrees and SNOWING!!! :lol:

Thanks Steph for changing the thread name and by the way where have you been? I have missed seeing your posts have you gone into hiding with Adam?:)

Well it is true we seem to have more Smack when new girlfriends are introduced. I think TPTB feel they can be al lot more free with M/S relationship if the thought of a romance with someone else is on peoples minds when they see them interact. I am still not going to get to worked up untill I see what they are up too. So many times spoilers say something and it is not at all the way it turns out. Remember Ella? Gillian. firenit. Besides if they are keeping score, it is Stellas turn, the last was Frankie ( by the way we never did have a name for that head case!!:lol:)then Virus.

I almost forgot WELCOME NEWBIES!!!:thumbsup: Having fun yet?!

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*rushes in* New thread! By the way, I heard that Melina is portraying Athena in an upcoming film... all the more proof that there's no better woman for Mac than Stella. She's the freakin' goddess of wisdom! *pokes TPTB with good measure* So ya don't need anymore viruses, nits, or Gorgons and don't make me sic Beastie on you. You remember him, don't you?

*could substitute for Rambo!Stella*

Now where was I...?

Dude, Reed's coming back? That's a great bit of luck on our part... he brings Mac and Stella together like no one else. They go in full parent mode when they're around him. Think they're practicing for when they have kids of their own?

4. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

HOW'S EVERYONE DOING?!
    aww man i cant believe i missed the opening to the new thread *sigh* computer being gay and was out of town this weekend...

anyways when i heard about Mac's new love interest you all know how i felt, if you read my last post from the last thread... i just caught up to what you guys were saying... and I agree the new girl should be on the look out because No ONE can over power the love Mac and Stella have for each other... but i feel bad for the new girl because she doesnt stand a chance poor thing :(

anyways um... what else was i going to say?? idr but i do know that I'mma love to see a jealous and rambo Stella... only questions i have about new love interest is how will she be first known and appearance, how will Stella react and the rest of the team... will they get along with her or not... i did have a crap load of other questions but it could last quite a while man if only i could remember... oh and one more... um... lol :alienblush: never mind I don't remember

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Van--->
    Maybe or maybe not. We know she was born in 1975 but we don't know when so she still could be 34 ;)
    i know she will :adore::adore: one of the sweetest memories we have is that one where Mac talked to her in Greek:adore::adore:
    "You always have the strength, you always have the guts"

regarding Jordan there is a third option: she could be just totally clueless:lol:
    I just loved that scene where they reacted as if they were caught in franganti delicto ;) :lol: and in a certain way they were because i don't know many people who sits on her boss' deskin this sexy way :D and the boss wasn't complaining!:lol:

she was interested in Mac, at least she showed that when she demanded to Stell why she didn't tell her about Reed
    Clueless woman, i tell you! :D

dear Lori--->
    aww Ella! the baby stalker! i wish she could come back at some point but she never was a love interest for Mac :D

I am not afraid, i do want this ebola storyline! Smacked will prevail! :D 8I must clarify i am drunk:lol:)

33ºC and with my vacuum cleaner around i had 40ºC :D (Add humidity and BA is a living oven :D

Karu-->
    having Reed around is a blessing. I love him. He is the Smackie amulet :D Besides i know any storyline with him will be good no doubt!:thumbsup:

Ali!!!!!!!-->(meanwhile i was here you were there and now i am there you went back lol)

aparently she will appear in 6.17. I don't understand how she meets Mac :p
    If we pay attention how Stella reacted with Ella (when she found out Mac was taking care of her) she wasn't precisely thrilled:p and better with Quinn, when she found out from Donnie she was pretty, the poor guy almost lost his head:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Regarding the rest of the team

Sheldon--> baby!:thumbsup: (I love this guy) he would smile but he would be pending on Stella's reaction
    Linds-----> Idem Sheldon
    Adam-----> awww it REALLY depends on Stella's reaction. Who knows? Maybe he asks her out again when he notices the new lady is dating Mac:eek::eek::eek:
    Sid--> he would be cautious and he would give a good advice to Mac...and to Stella:p
    Donnie--> he would smile and he would be happy for Mac (Men's brotherhood:rolleyes:)

Danny--> would be lost on Mac's new relationship:p probably he would find out once Mac dumped her:lol:

and i don't care if she stays for a short time:rolleyes: but it's not our decition

hugs to all darlings

Take care

Debbs :D

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  6. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

yeah well now I remember! Duh! Of course *slaps forehead* I have been obviously studying too hard so my brain consists only of famous semiotics and plosive stops, fricatives and nasals :eek:

Rewatched GfD last night for umpteenth time...still love it teee heee:devil:

7. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

you know, you're right :bolian::bolian::bolian: let's not get ahead of us :D:D at least for now ;)

maybe Ebola will turn out to be nothing at all like has been Nit or that fireman guy for Stella ;);) *try to be positive*

8. starrybluemoon

starrybluemoon Dead on Arrival

Hey Family!
    How's it going???

GO ATHENA! Athena is SO much better that Gorgon!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
    I checked out the picture of Athena, and she looks GREAT!!!!:drool:
    I can't wait to see this movie!!!

Awww...Stella's gonna be so happy! I would LOVE that Episode (if it happened)!:luvlove::luvlove: It just tells Stella how much Mac cares about her-by learning words in her language!:adore:

Well, as they say, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger;)
    If Smacked survives Ebola (which im sure they will) they will only come out stronger:)
    Ahh, just hope that its Ebola who pursues Mac...because that means it wasn't Macs idea in the first place, and I mean how could he??? After what happened in Death House and Second Chances I think he's smiling a lot around Stella now:)

Can't wait for the next Epi!!! Hope there will be Smacked

9. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Awww, the scene from The Ride-In just came to mind when he spoke to her in Greek about having the strength. You know, he could have just said it in English, but no, he chose to say it in Greek first.:luvlove: You could really see just how concerned he was. Now, if that isn't love, tell me what is.
    Oh, we'll definately come out stronger. We've been here long before this woman (and any other woman, for that matter) came along and we'll be here long after she's gone.;)

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Starry

well it sounds incredible better that what it was suggested by certain spoilers. I have decided to stay spoiler free to certain episodes :D and i would have found incredible UNCONVENIENT having Mac looking for a date

CSI H

it was marvelous indeed because it was showed he cared for her enough to know some words in the language she likes the most. I loved Mac that night! :D

Did i mention you have the most incredible avvie?????? :D

have a nice day smakies (this horrendous FB works and then it doesn'tn grrrr

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

True But I remember at the time all the "Chatter" at the way Mac came to her rescue and the suggestion of it!:)

Maybe you should learn sign language!!!:lol:

I'm on it!:thumbsup:

I agree, and have noticed that as well :thumbsup:but there are those who welcome a new romance because they think Mac has not been happy...He looks happy to me:) So even if they tried to suggest this "pest" (I believe I read that SHE pursues Mac)is the reason for some "new found happiness" a sorry he is ALREADY happy thank you very much!:lol:

Of course I remember him! I hope the Gorgon has had her shots!!!:guffaw:

AAHH YES! Thanks for the memories!!:drool:

He doesnt they just "come to him"!!!

12. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family!

I love that scene!!!! I love it because it's the first time Stella tells anyone about possible HIV contamination (Of course, she tells Mac first :adore:) Oh and the Mac speaking Greek thing was just amazing. Like you guys have said, it shows that he cares about her enough to learn her language :luvlove: I also love the fact that that scene has no lead up to it or anything. The episode just starts with the scene :adore: If TPTB didn't want them to be together, would they have kept that scene?

Love the name for the new Virus :p Ebola is very appropriate, although I did like Lori's gorgon idea. Funny thing is, if I remember correctly, Athena (who Melina's playing in Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief) made Medusa into a gorgon when she caught her with Poseidon...or at least, that was the story in the book :lol: Either way, that name would so fit because Mac could so be Poseidon (He WAS a Marine) :lol:

Okay, well I'll talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

P.S. Deb, I love your icon :D

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Well now sounds like there has been a "Change of plans" with the introduction of the new love interest:rolleyes:. I just wonder how they are going to play Stellas reaction to all of this? If they try to pretend like she could care less it is going to be so unbelievable! I mean come on she has been making the move all last season and Mac finally starts responding and all of a sudden NOPE!! Changed my mind! Maybe Stella needs to become a doctor since Mac has a thing for lady doctors now:rolleyes: By the way what happened to the "Reckless live for the moment Stella"? Pam Veasey was talking about? If Mac is going to be spending alot of the time at the hospital now I will only be excited if they follow with there promise and Stella gets herself in danger. Like everything else they say one thing and do another! Why not let Hawkes have the girlfriend anyway? After all that was what they said in the first place. They sure are making a big deal out of the "new love interest for Mac". Wont last never does!

14. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

Hehe, thanks.:D I just couldn't resist. That was just the cutest scene.:adore:
    I agree. It was that scene and then the others. It stood out and the thing is, that scene wasn't really necessary in general (although, for us, it was definately necessary;)). They didn't have to include it, but they did...and that says something.:)

What I want to know is, why is Mac suddenly spending all this time at the hospital? Does it have something to do with Reed? If it does, wouldn't Stella be there for him? After all, she's the one that's always giving Mac advice on how to handle him.

15. SilverKat

SilverKat Hit and Run

I wonder, how Reed will react on this 'love interest'? I think he like Stella more, no matter what. But this Ebola appearing almost in the end of the season. What if she will be in the next season too?:'(