Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Smackie NAME needed!

• Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey my favorite family!
Axel that first picture should be called : "We were just..... investigating!"

LOL

Was so peeved when I found out there's not episode this week. What's with the hiatuses, not cool -_-
Can't wait for next week.
And Lori, dear, awesome avatar!

well, i won't stop watching Season 6 (massive faint and deception i guess:devil: ) so i will be a witness how this story is developed. At the end i don't think it will be so bad:rolleyes:
Shane Casey will be there and Reed too so that's a guarantee we will have great Mac's moments (i have missed him very much this season):bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:
Besides if we have team moments, Mac and Stella will be there working together. No reasons to freak out
i wont stop either, actually now i'm kinda curious and intrigued...now i really wanna see how TPTB is going to explain this sudden change of heart from Mac's part, c'mon HE hugged her FIRST in SC that's gotta mean something :bolian::bolian::bolian:
awwwww Reed!!!!so happy he's coming back!!!he's our SMacked guardian angel :adore: where he goes SMacked moments goes :adore:

:)

Lori K-
Quote:
One thing I DO know, it wont last, but keep the puke bucket ready cause I think were gonna be sick!!!:lol:
:guffaw:Suprisingly, when I was reading the spoilers about how Mac was gonna meet this woman, I actually felt really sick all of a sudden, and I had to leave my computer for an hour:guffaw::guffaw:
tell me about it, as soon as i read the news i left and begun ranting with my bro for over an hour and then he goes:':wtf::wtf: yeah ok you're right, but why are you telling *me* this?' me:' because you're the only one in here and i need to vent ok?' :lol::lol::lol::lol:

BTW It's not a bad idea if this new doctor becomes in Sheldon's love interest. He needs some loving :D and if there is chemistry between both actors i believe it could be great!!!!
YES!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: i love this idea, let's give Ebola to the good ol'doc Sheldon, i'm sure he knows the cure for this virus ;);)

Yes!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: We absolutely have to make our feelings known and heard over there. :beer:
I personally thought that any episode with Ebola in it will get an "F" from me. :evil:
*nods* agree *takes pen and paper*

"Dear TPTB"

no, scratch that...after they pulled this Ebola stunt they're not dear to me anymore..

"TPTB,
as you can see, some people (myself included) have already taken an instant disliking for the new character, the one who is supposed to be Mac Taylor's new 'love interest'.

So, as a fan of the show and die-hard SMack shipper, i felt the need to warn you that unless you want a sudden drop in ratings

-*yes we gotta threaten them with ratings drop that always works ;)*-

you may want to reconsider your decision about this new character 'position' reguarding her presence in Mac Taylor's life, and you also may want to give us some more momets a là 'Second Chances' and 'Death House'
just to keep SMack shippers happy.

Sincerely,

Marta.
"

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

heya fam! :D

i believe we should stay positive about the new character. If she goes after Mac's bones and Mac doesn't pay attention to her it would be nice and fun just like it happened with Quinn.
They can be friends with Mac and even with Stella or, after Mac's rejection, she can become into Sheldon's love
And even Mac can date her and then having and epiphany

we need to give this story a chance. i know i will !
Maybe the character it's not annoying at all and the Smackness will get closer thanks to her

so keep going guys

ps: Kayla, my dear, I watched Pay Up. There was a moment at the beginning, when they were at the crime scene and it was like they were talking with their eyes!
They didn't need words then :D

And better i don't mention the end. After the hug Mac was simply caressing her with his eyes :D and Stell did the same with him in the coffee bar. Memorable moments!
:D

Hey Family :)

ps: Kayla, my dear, I watched Pay Up. There was a moment at the beginning, when they were at the crime scene and it was like they were talking with their eyes!
They didn't need words then :D

And better i don't mention the end. After the hug Mac was simply caressing her with his eyes :D and Stell did the same with him in the coffee bar. Memorable moments!
:D

Oh my gosh, the scene at the end with the cheek kiss was just amazing. I actually thought for five seconds that he was going to kiss her. Or that she was going to kiss him (on the lips I mean :adore:). And at the end, she looked so happy when he walked in :adore: It reminded me of Can You Hear Me Now? when he says something and she turns around and looks so happy that he's back :luvlove:

Smacked-in-5x25-mac-and-stella-6209.jpg

You can see the love in their eyes :adore:

Man, there was just something about that end scene in Pay Up that held so much meaning. I thought it was the most intimate we had seen them at the time. There was so much said without anything being said, ya know? Plus, the gesture was made in the hallway of the lab where everyone could see them. Now would Mac have allowed that kind of affection to happen in public, especially at the lab, with just anyone? I don't think so. Just one woman can get away with that and that's Stella.:)

Lori, i swear you, your new avvie scares me
Its the new "romantic interest" she showed up early!:lol:

I have a bit of hope in the way they have discribed her, they did not use the word "girlfriend" and THAT is a GOOD sign!:thumbsup:

I believe this last one did happen in 2006 (2.14).
I remember:thumbsup: But I was refering to the "firenit". I could not find the original quote in which they said Stella was going to have a "New love interest". Boy we sure had fun with THAT one! Speaking of which, DEB WHERE IS FIREMAN MAC!!!:guffaw:
Lori, please, bring Mac and Stella back - they are a whole lot more pleasant to see. ;)
I will try but she is like a bad dream that wont go away!!!:lol:

And also, when she was at that ball thing with the Firenit and he did the stupid move of putting his jacket under the dead guy. Then there was the VERY stupid moment at the fire station that involved him giving Stella his clothes :rolleyes::rolleyes:
He was SUCH a MORON!!

And Lori, dear, awesome avatar!
Thanks!:thumbsup:

i believe we should stay positive about the new character.
NO! stomps foot I dont want to!!!:guffaw:
she can become into Sheldon's love
And even Mac can date her
OHH LA LA ...a menage a trois !!!:devil:
Mac was simply caressing her with his eyes :D and Stell did the same with him in the coffee bar.
Are you sure she used her eyes!!!:eek::devil:

Now would Mac have allowed that kind of affection to happen in public, especially at the lab, with just anyone?
Not if you are a "VIRUS"!!!:guffaw: My all time favorite scene by the way!!!:guffaw:

Oh my gosh, the scene at the end with the cheek kiss was just amazing. I actually thought for five seconds that he was going to kiss her. Or that she was going to kiss him (on the lips I mean :adore:). And at the end, she looked so happy when he walked in :adore: It reminded me of Can You Hear Me Now? when he says something and she turns around and looks so happy that he's back

Awwwwwwwww i wonder if there was a kiss on the lips somewhere and it was cut like the kiss on the temper at the end of 6.11:luvlove: or like that "hidden" DL scene that explained a lot about their relationship at the end of 2.24 (And God forbids i compare DL with Smacked:p )

CSiH-Z--->
Man, there was just something about that end scene in Pay Up that held so much meaning. I thought it was the most intimate we had seen them at the time. There was so much said without anything being said, ya know? Plus, the gesture was made in the hallway of the lab where everyone could see them. Now would Mac have allowed that kind of affection to happen in public, especially at the lab, with just anyone? I don't think so. Just one woman can get away with that and that's Stella.:)

mm i think i have seen that type of intimacy back in 6.01 when Mac was putting all those files in the box and Stella helped him or even when they talked alone almost at the beginning:drool::drool::drool: But it's true he would't allo that closeness to any person but specifically to Stella:drool:

Lori-->
Its the new "romantic interest" she showed up early!

I have a bit of hope in the way they have discribed her, they did not use the word "girlfriend" and THAT is a GOOD sign!:thumbsup:
:lol::lol::lol: i did understand the refernce but seriously they should have called her "His bug of the month" :lol:

I remember:thumbsup: But I was refering to the "firenit". I could not find the original quote in which they said Stella was going to have a "New love interest". Boy we sure had fun with THAT one! Speaking of which, DEB WHERE IS FIREMAN MAC!!!:guffaw:
I do remember. It was when you started posting here and you joined the family;) yeah, we had fun with that one
Fireman Mac is history. Now i only like Tibetan Monk Mac:devil::lol:

He was SUCH a MORON!!
yes, he was:devil: When God sent as a gift Intelligence to human beings, he was hidden behind a door:lol::devil:

OHH LA LA ...a menage a trois !!!:devil:

did i ever tell you,that you have such an interesting mind?:guffaw: But NO, menàge à trois leaves me frozen when i think in Mac/Virus/Sheldon together GAH:p

Are you sure she used her eyes
It's true. We never saw his hands:devil:

many hugs fam and BEHAVE!:p

Debbs:cool:

Now would Mac have allowed that kind of affection to happen in public, especially at the lab, with just anyone?
Not if you are a "VIRUS"!!!:guffaw: My all time favorite scene by the way!!!:guffaw:
:guffaw:Oh, you are so right! I actually thought about that scene while I was typing that lol.
mm i think i have seen that type of intimacy back in 6.01 when Mac was putting all those files in the box and Stella helped him or even when they talked alone almost at the beginning:drool::drool::drool: But it's true he would't allo that closeness to any person but specifically to Stella:drool:
I probably should've made myself more clearer lol. I meant up until that episode which was 5.25, so it came before season 6 obviously, but yeah, I totally agree about the intimacy continuing over to 6.01 and after. They definately took it to another level.:)

Lori, please, bring Mac and Stella back - they are a whole lot more pleasant to see. ;)
O.K I will change my Avie in a little while but I must WARN you Mac will be with another woman on it!! But much easier on the eyes!:lol:

:guffaw:Mine too! :lol: Mac looked so horrified when Virus touched his cheek and practically slapped her hand away when he saw Stella coming towards them! :devil: Haha, I wouldn't mind a scene like this with Ebola :devil: :p :lol:

And again, it all comes down to one truth: Mac only allows ONE woman to put her hand on his cheek and he melts to her touch... :adore: Not to mention he melts to her kiss :adore: :drool:

kiss.jpg

I love it how he always closes his eyes when she hugs or kisses him :adore:

vlcsnap-99480-1.png

:adore:

And again, it all comes down to one truth: Mac only allows ONE woman to put her hand on his cheek and he melts to her touch... :adore: Not to mention he melts to her kiss :adore: :drool:
Oh I dont know about that! My "soon to come Avie" may differ with that! :thumbsup:It will be a gift for Wildcats eyes!!:lol:

Mac looked so horrified when Virus touched his cheek and practically slapped her hand away when he saw Stella coming towards them! :devil: Haha, I wouldn't mind a scene like this with Ebola :devil:

i think it woudl be really interesting if this new Doctor EB:lol: is a direct witness of "Mac only pays attention to his lady a.k.a Stella:p
I don't think she would passive as old Virus was (i mean blaming Mac's lack of decition instead of saying she was jealous to death) so it would be interesting :D

Oh I dont know about that! My "soon to come Avie" may differ with that! :thumbsup:It will be a gift for Wildcats eyes!!:lol:

.....O.K I will change my Avie in a little while but I must WARN you Mac will be with another woman on it!! But much easier on the eyes!:lol:....

What? Where? Somebody called me? :cool: I'm here....;)
Lori, you start to really scare me. :wtf: I hope, you don't mean Mac in Virus's hands? :devil: Please, please, please - not THAT. :scream: We've just been given a blow by this last bit of TPTB's atrocity in form of Ebola, we are a bit sensitive now..... :alienblush:
So, choose your avie well... as not to push us over the edge. ;)

And more on the subject - hmm.... that's so true that for several years there has been that woman ;) to whom Mac allowed all kinds of intimate touches right in the middle of the lab not caring who's around, and they say that there is nothing there? :eek: You got to be kidding! :lol:

csiny301410lu7.jpg

Caught in the act :devil:

peoplewithmoney_caught01.jpg

SO busted!!!! :devil::devil:

peoplewithmoney_caught02.jpg

*innocently* nope, nothing!! :angel:

peoplewithmoney_caught05.jpg

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell.............:devil::devil:

peoplewithmoney_caught06.jpg

maaaaaaybe not!!! :lol::devil::devil:

peoplewithmoney_caught07.jpg

and just why was mac's tie (which he never wears anymore) so close to hand? ;):devil::devil:

peoplewithmoney_caught09.jpg

yes, i think the question must be asked!!!! :guffaw::guffaw: :devil::devil::devil::devil:

I agree, it was a lovely moment. The relationship between them definitely changed and became deeper after GFD, and IMO, no amount of love interests can change that. Mac and Stella have always been closer to each other than to any of their respective 'love interests'. As for Mac's new interest, well, we might get a Jealous Stella out of it. And when Mac really needs help/support, he's gonna go to Stella anyway!

I watched 'Dead Reckoning' last night and I loved when they were in Mac's office discussing the case, they seemed to get a little of that old closeness back. I also love that Mac trusted Stella to deal with Sinclair, he knows she is better at handling him than he is.

Back