Mac <3 Stella #19 - I won't give up if you dont give up.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Jan 23, 2010.

?

Smackie NAME needed!

Poll closed Jan 26, 2010.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #19: Proving love can really conquer all.

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #19:"I won't give up if you dont give up."

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #19: "'Coz it all comes down to Christmas".

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #19: "I need a sign to let me know you're here"

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. Mac <3 Stella #19: "Because i will be right here waiting for you"

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  1. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

I've been so missing in action from this place these days. RL is tiredsome!
    So how's my family?
    All keeping hopes up? Positive vibes! Can't beat Ebola with being all negative!

I just LOVE that scene above! Thank you!
    And can't wait for the next episode. Miss mah Smacked!

Loves!

2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Hows this!!:) I call her "Machella":lol: Maybe Mac and Stella DID have a lot of fun in Greece and a very Merry Christmas! :guffaw:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  3. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

hey Familyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

just to stay on topic, today a friend -Smacked shipper- came over and we decided to watch some CSI:NY one of the epi was 'Raising Shine'...i'll just say this: DO NOT watch this epi -those two scene in particular, and you all know which i'm referring to :lol:- while drinking something :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: cos we caused a royal mess in my living room...seriously both the times when he snatched Virus's hand away and when he called her Claire we haven't been able not to splutter whatever we were drinking :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

and then she turns to me and she goes:"hey just imagine what if Mac after calling her Claire he'd call her Stella and then finally Payton?"

that was something i would gladily have paid for!!!!:lol::lol:

4. wildcat

wildcat Witness

Awwww......:adore::adore::adore::adore: Cuuuuteeeee..... :cool: (melting in warm feelings while watching this small treasure in strong masculine hands) :drool::drool::drool::drool::devil::devil::devil::lol:

5. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

Cute avvie Lori

6. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

:guffaw: :guffaw: That would have been priceless!! :lol: Maybe he'll call the new EB woman Stella by accident! :lol: THAT would be great as well! :devil: :lol: And it wouldn't even be that far-fetched because he's around Stella all the time, she's the woman in his life (YES! :adore:), so it wouldn't be very surprising if he called her Stella ;)

Debbie, my darling, I totally agree! :D I mean, any woman who's interested in Mac MUST be jealous of Stella! And absolutely NO other woman can compete with her! :devil: (I may sound childish but I don't care :lol: That's the way it is! ;) :lol: )

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Hey SMACKIES! There is a Vote your favorite couple thread you need to go to and E is taking a poll on TVs best couple ya need ta scurry on over and leave your vote and comment:thumbsup:

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Lori, your icon is so damn adorable! The baby looks like she could be their daughter... *pokes TPTB* They obviously have no idea how adorable Mac and Stella are with kids.

*snickers* I would have paid big bucks for that... granted that Stella doesn't overhear it. It'd be funny to see how they interact afterwards, with Mac with him hot under the collar and Stella not exactly sure what's going on. Though I would like to see him confess it to her... can you imagine the look on her face?

It's practically a prerequisite!

9. *Stardust*

*Stardust* Prime Suspect

I agree!! :adore: Sooo cute :)

Omg... again, I'd say PRICELESS!!! :adore: Either she'd be totally speechless or... I don't know :lol: On the other hand I guess she'd be pretty amused, I think she wouldn't be able to remain serious ;) :lol: But I'm not really sure if Mac would even dare to confess that to her? I think he'd be way too embarrassed :lol:

Damn right it is! :D

Lori - thanks, I already voted!! :D

10. hammer227

hammer227 Rookie

well probably she'd half smile a bit shy, look down, then back in his eyes and then without saying a word she would have just hugged him and placed a kiss on his cheek, because really they DON'T need words to talk ;););)

It's practically a prerequisite![/QUOTE]

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:it would be better for them to cut their losses and just give up even before trying something with Mac...for their sake:lol::lol::lol:

11. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Still, word travels pretty fast in the lab... I wouldn't put it past either Danny or Flack (or both) to say something if only to get Mac and Stella talking about the chemistry they have. Then Mac would have to confess... and I admit, I want to see him blush!

Ooh, I'm all for that! It's been a while since she gave him one... come to think of it, I'd like to see Mac kiss Stella's cheek one of these days.

12. kaitlia777

kaitlia777 Civilian

HI! Just joined here, but I've been a fan of Mac/Stella for a long time. Their little moments are so sweet, but I fear that, like most of my ships, it won't happen. Still, I can hope!

[​IMG]

13. Karlia

Karlia Rookie

Hey Family!
    Welcome Kaitlia!

Me and my friend had SMacked evening the other day. My DVDs arrived in mail ( finally) so my DVD player has been on overdrive with SMackness. We had a lot of fun, starting from discussing Stella's eyebrows in season one and finishing with GfD :D

Been missing you guys! *hugs*

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Kaitlia, welcome to the Smacked Family Thread! :D

Post and enjoy this madness! :D

Hello Family, the storm left me without signal last night (I only had 10 minutes of it! :O)

I am trying to watch the episode online so it will take me several hours to do that :D

Karu-->
    haha i still believe in miracles :lol:

In some Spanish forum it was posted a link to certain place where you can submit a couple's pic (one of each) and as result you can see how their baby is gonna be .I submitted them and I swear to you the result was exquisite! :D It was a girl with blue eyes lol

btw the place was posted in my fav soap opera forum ;)

Van-->
    enjoy the child inside yourself ;)

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Hey guys opened my mail this morning and there was a message from Buddy tv and there was a survey on Mac and Machen Ameck or whatever her name is and the question was it is a good idea or BAD one I can not get the link to this site hope someone can find it and get it here because it was last running at 47% againest and 49% for 6% undecided ...that is not much of a lead. If you can find it can you try to get it up here? Any unfavorable response can only be good for SMACK!:thumbsup:

They have really cooled Mac and Stella down. I dont mind to much because my heart is still warmed from the Christmas eppie!:drool: I am just not in the mood for another swipe at Mac for his affections:rolleyes:.Cmon already!

OH! OH! OH! Just been to the spoiler thread!!! Let there be hope again!!!!!!! By the way where are my manners? Welcome kaitlia777!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010