Criminal Minds #3: Beware The Office Of Unfettered Omniscience

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Oh I understand what you're saying. I thought you meant she didn't need the insulin at all. :lol:

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

1-20-10 EP

The BAU is called to assist local authorities in rural Wyoming when teens are found dead from apparent suicide that are linked to a game on the internet.

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Thanks, Destiny. I remember now. I can't believe I forgot what this one was about considering it reminded me a little of
    the movie Devour (with Jensen Ackles)... minus the parts about the devil of course. :lol:

4. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

^^
    I was thinking the same thing! That was an incredibly weird movie... :lol:

I can't wait for the episode tonight! :D

5. Destiny

Okay that was a short and sweet ep it flew by so fast, but at the sametime it gets an "A" from me, talk about wierd and yet this is something that does happen.

Hotch taking a chance on Garcia, and... she connects with the young boy, know the strengths of your team. I love how she thought the kid thought she was a cop, she got giddy, and look at her knit, my goodness the woman has many talents.

JJ's miscue poor girl, frozen like a deer in headlights "might be suicide"

MGG still without a cane, and walking faster (Ducky should like that one lol), seems SM is running more guess his leg is better to.

Love the fable, and how read doesn't get it, now that was funny, then he puts the star back together and Emily is preplexed, until Rossi says don't play poker with him, and Morgan mentions Chess, and Garcia "go" :lol: oh what they put up with when it comes to Reid and to be him, *shakes head* dude can be too smart for his own sanity and self.

JJ little dove, I thought it would have been a school friend, I didn't think you would be given a sister for 5 seconds and have her commit suicide, now I understand what you told 'Will' about getting hurt in the ep "In heat" JJ: (to Will) It's not that I didn't want them to know, I don't care about that. It's not about the relocating, it's not about traveling on the weekends, or some guy. It's... I didn't want to tell anyone because the minute I do, it becomes real. And when it becomes real, people get hurt. And I... I've always run from getting hurt, always, and I don't want to run anymore. Not from you, and...

Hotch getting a bit of advice maybe something he needed.

(NOTE: I removed my spoiler box when I realized that the show is currently airing in the last time US time zone, therefore you all are probably watching it. LOL.)

Next episode ;)

Air Date: Wednesday, February 03, 2010
    Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#514) "Parasite"

THE BAU TEAM PROFILES A CON ARTIST WHOSE CRIMES ESCALATE AS HIS LIFE BEGINS TO UNRAVEL. David Eigenberg ("Sex and the City") Guest Stars as a Police Officer and Annabeth Gish ("The West Wing") Guest Stars as a Victim of the Con Artist. - The BAU follows the mental decline of a con artist whose schemes have become so complicated that he begins to eliminate the people involved in them.

Guest Cast:Agent Goldman.... David Eigenberg
    Rebecca.... Annabeth Gish
    Unsub.... Victor Webster
    JD.... Bryce Robinson
    Lorraine.... Rebecca Staab
    Carla Marshall.... Suzanne Quast
    Frank McKelson.... John Idakitis
    Dina McKelson.... Anna Marie Wood
    Brooke Sanchez.... Valerie Cruz
    Stuart.... Mike Randleman
    Agent Cal.... Calvin Harrison

As to why that long between eps, remember the Grammy's and then the state of the union, etc. so many different reasons. :shifty:

6. GregNickRyanFan

Reid and the star/fable was funny. Not how did Emily not know that Reid would be able to put that thing together so quickly. :lol: I knew that as soon as it showed her trying. :lol: And can someone tell me what "Go" is? That game that Garcia was talking about?

I knew the goth boy's father was the killer the minute I saw him... but I though only women got that Munchausen by proxy thing... and I know I probably misspelled it.

I loved when Rossi said Garcia was good and Hotch said they should bring her with them more often.

Still not liking Garcia's red hair that much. Chestnut brown might have been pretty or maybe a brownish-red, but that's too red and it doesn't suit Garcia IMO. Maybe it'll grow on me, I dunno.

7. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

:D YES! Noticed and also thought "what a nice scene cut like that so MGG didn't have to run"

Kind of average episode, I don't know does it just feel lame after last weeks's creepy episode. Yay for P to have a chance to do something else as well..

8. Destiny

"Go" This will explain it all, I would put in an snipet but it would be too long lmao. Basically its a board game, though you can play it online, just look up "Go Game online" and you will see. Me I don't like it I have enough complexities in my life. :lol:

munchausen by proxy (see you got it right lol) has usually been reported when a woman is the cause of it which can be upto about 90% of the time, there are cases though not widely reported where a male is the cause of it. Children, elderly adults or those with a sever disability can be the victim of this. As to the who it can be a parent, sibling, any relative or caregiver.

I have to agree with you there, to red and the style cute as it might be is just a little to I don't want to say childish, a little to wildly OOC for Garcia, but I can understand the actresses need to jazz it up a bit, one thing we can say, is that bless her heart Garcia is not your typical character. :D

9. GregNickRyanFan

Thanks for the link. I think I remember that game now (I think it was in some pc game pack I used to have lol). It reminds me of backgammon (which I've never been able to figure out). :lol:

Funny thing is earlier today I was playing the Wii version of Trival Pursuit and I can't remember what the question was, but it was multiple choice and one of the choices was Munchausen and I was like "yay! I spelled it correctly!" :lol: That wasn't the answer to whatever the question was though. :lol:

I wonder if it was the actress' choice to color it though or if the producers decided that two blondes were one too many on the show. :lol:

10. electra

electra Pathologist

Yesterday was average.I prefer the really creepy ones like the episode with the dolls.What I liked more was the personal moments at the end with the Emily story and JJ and Hotch talk.And Garcia is awesome.Not that we didnĀ“t know that.

11. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Wow, this thread really got active. Yay!

I thought the ep was very good. To me the last three eps seem like a kind of midpoint between Hotch's intense storyline with the Reaper, and when things start to really amp up again, probably in February, which will be a sweeps month. At least that's what I tend to think.

I liked the end scene with Hotch and JJ. She got him all angsty, and he's just so darn sexy when he shows emotion. :drool: But I wonder how he even sleeps after everything he's gone through.

I really cracked up during the scene with Reid and the star thing, and Emily saying something like: "You've just given me another thing to put on my list of things to hate about you, Dr. Reid." But, yeah, she should've expected him to put that thing together ASAP like he did. :lol:

Garcia rocks. I just love it whenever HOTch asks her to do something outside her comfort range, and how she is so insecure about whether she can do whatever it is, and then ends up doing it remarkably well.

As far as her new hair color goes, I think the red is OK. She likes to change her hair color around a lot, which is part of her character. If she dyes it blue next time, I'll be fine with it. It's all part of how she expresses herself, and I admire that.

The next new episode about the kooked-out con artist sounds pretty interesting. Thanks for posting that, Destiny.

Also, Destiny, thanks for the info about the spinoff. I hope they pick a great cast for it. I'm in wait and see mode with this, hoping for the best.

12. GregNickRyanFan

I'm not opposed to red, I just think that tone is a little too red for her complexion. :lol: Maybe if she put some darker colored streaks in it in places, it would turn the color down a few notches and look more in place for her. Blue hair would be cute on Garcia though. Or purple. :D Maybe even pink. :lol:

13. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Yeah! :lol: We never know what she'll do next hair-wise. She could do it completely psychedelic. :lol: I would love to see Hotch try not to notice it, if she did that! I don't think he understands her. He seems to try not to notice some of her ways and extreme fashion trends out of politeness. I think that's what he does. Haha, I'm profiling Hotch.

But I remember in one episode, he said, mostly to himself, "Remind me to have her drug-tested" and he didn't really seem like he was kidding! :guffaw:

14. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah I remember that episode. It was because she said something silly over the phone I think. Addressed them all in some silly way like she does often... something like "my fine feathered friends" only not that. :lol:

15. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

:lol: Yeah, it was something like that. Hotch does respect her, though, and knows what an asset she is to the team. (I'm continuing to profile him, and lovin' every minute of it.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.