Criminal Minds #3: Beware The Office Of Unfettered Omniscience

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Destiny, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I was reading on another forum that some fans had been speculating that...

the JJ episode might have something to do with auto-erotic asphixiation (sp?). If so, the title of the ep, "Risky Business" sure would make sense.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I haven't heard that, and to think JJ and that seems way OOC even for her. Maybe she knew someone who died of that, that I could see but being involved that is way out there. It could happen but still. :wtf:

3. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

LOL, no, I don't think anyone thought JJ was doing anything like that, but the teens could be, and JJ might've known someone who died from doing that.

Edit: Ooohhh, take a look at this promo for the upcoming new episode, "The Uncanny Valley". Yikes, this is going to be an interesting Unsub. :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSWouh0qTE

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  4. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Edit: Ooohhh, take a look at this promo for the upcoming new episode, "The Uncanny Valley". Yikes, this is going to be an interesting Unsub. :eek:

Promo

I'm a doll collector myself,this episode looks great.

Thanks for posting the video.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2010
  5. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

6 more hours to go (West Coast time) before the episode airs! Where IS everybody who usually posts here???

6. Destiny

Missed the East coast time, will be taping the west coast time and watching it tomorrow..

Source: EW (Ausiello)

Question: Criminal Minds boss Ed Bernero previously teased a big episode coming up that would shed light on the JJ character. What more can you tell us? —Annie

Ausiello:
    “It will be the revelation of an incident from her childhood,” Bernero tells me, “which, we think, will inform even deeper why she displays the compassion she does for the family members of the victims of tragedies.”

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Tonight's episode was good.

Why the heck did Garcia dye her hair red?

I loved Reid throwing that angry face at that doctor (the suspect's father). That was great! Never seen Reid look that angry before.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  8. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I don't know why Garcia dyed her hair red. I thought it looked good, but I'm used to it blonde. She's staying true to her individuality though with this look and the cranberry-purpley lipstick.

Reid has grown up more and is more confident in himself. He's gotten cuter and less geeky, but he's supposed to be geeky, so I hope he never loses that.

9. electra

electra Pathologist

Even for Criminal Minds standards,yesterday episode was creepy.Those eyes are still in my mind:eek:.The unsub also suffered a lot as well but she was scary too.But that´s one of the reasons I like this show.Good episode overall.

10. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Oh I watched the episode late and damn it was creepy... somehow all doll related is creepy :lol: :lol:

One thing what always bugs me. If one is diabetic and is kidnapped and not fed... that they don't get insuline doesn't kill them (like in this "if she doesn't get her medicine she'll die" ), the lack for food (=sugar) kills 'em when their bloodsugar hits too low and they go unconsious and so on.

I don't know why it always goes like that... I guess it's cooler than "if she doesn't get food, she'll die"

But great episode - and did you see! MGG had no walking stick!

11. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Well isn't it effectively the same thing? Diabetics cannot create glucose regardless of what they eat. Even if she was given food she would not live without the insulin. If all she needed was the food to live, what would be the point of taking the inuslin? :wtf:

It was definitely one of the creepier episodes. The freakiest part was in the beginning where the lady looks like a manequin and then her eyes open. :eek:

12. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

Yes, exactly - but only having insulin doesn't help ;) and for somehow I thought they knew abducter wasn't exatcly feeding them (erm... which means two months and they looked normal)

I know how diabetes works, dated diabetic for 5 yrs and now three friends with it ;)

13. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I can't wait for the new ep tonight! I hope I'm alive to see it! (Fear of unusually bad weather!!!) I hope the electricity doesn't go out! :eek:

14. Destiny

Source: TvGuide Mega Buzz

Got any new dirt on the Criminal Minds spin-off? — Cal
    ADAM: Sam Cooper, the leader of the new team, comes with baggage: A young boy died on his watch because he didn't follow his gut. In the crossover episode, I hear that Hotch & Co. bend the rules to help Cooper redeem himself.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

CBS wants something for Alex O'Loughlin right? I'd much rather see him in the CM spin-off then in the Hawaii 5-0 remake. Honestly and statistically speaking, I think spin-offs generally have a better chance of surviving then remakes (just look at all the CSI and L&O spin-offs as well as the NCIS spin-off and compare it to remakes like the Knight Rider remake). I know he played a serial killer in an episode of CM, but he didn't really look like himself there. :lol: And its not like actors aren't reused for different roles in the same show (take the CSIs for example) anyway. :lol:

I can't wait for tonight's ep. I don't even remember what its about, but its a new ep, so yay! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.