CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

Who knows that 'love interest' of Mac's might turn out to be a murderer, then Stella will have to arrest or even KILL her!!!:evil:

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

the torture all over again:p

the positive thing of all this is Stella and Adam will have the same relationship as always and they will be the characters i know;)

So no more nonsense for them:bolian: but welcome to the Insanity regarding Mac and that woman[​IMG]

I hope Stella kicks her out soon:p

3. robotnik22

robotnik22 Rookie

As I said earlier my theory is that she could be a criminal or a murderer (who could be in kahootz with Shane Casey which I forgot to point out), so that means one good thing for us Stellarinas: Rambo Stella!!:evil:

4. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

LAMM, don´t be too sure about this ;). And wouldn´t Stella deserve a new love interest, too, now that Mac gets a new girl (OK, you might call her Virus 2.0 :D).

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Great here comes another she NIT. What? Mac really has NO romantic feelings for Stella at all? He does not find her attractive in the least? Ahem... Does Mac have issues? O.K.

6. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

:censored::brickwall::censored::brickwall: :censored::brickwall::censored::brickwall:

*takes VERY deep breath* ok, besides the obvious idiocy of having Peyton return ( :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: ), just what does this part of the article mean?

"In the 2006-07 season, Taylor started things up again with former flame, medical examiner Peyton Driscoll (Claire Forlani)."

what do they mean "again" and "former flame"? wasn't it a one-time relationship? Mac and Claire were already married when he came to NY, and he wasn't in a serious relationship after she died until Peyton!!!! unless they're referring to the ep Silent Night...................? but i swear, i'm going to have a next to impossible time watching if this is really what they're doing. if they're set on not having SMacked (which i do sorta kinda begrudgingly get from a TBTD standpoint.........) bring back anybody, and i mean ANYBODY in except *choke*peyton.:scream::scream: jordan, quinn, anybody!!! after she treated mac so crappy and didn't even have the decency to call him when she broke it up?!!! HER?!!! if we get a "i should never have broke it off, i never stopped loving you, etc, etc," i'm gonna puke!!!

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i was assuming they got peyton confused with quinn, but who knows? it's not unlike such website reports to make silly errors like that from lack of research (ha! they should employ some of us, then it'd be meticulous!).

i guess i'm going out on a limb here (and it's so lonely on a limb *sings*) but i think it's alright news - obviously stella + mac would be nice but i'm not so desperate for it that i mind them both having other things going on or even if it never happens. besides i think melina was right - them getting it on would be the end of csiny. it's about time mac had a little fun so i hope she's not a murderer/linked to casey, i hope it's just plain and simple a nice little side story for mac. after all he's been more cheerful recently, maybe this is just a reflection of that?

*waits to be shot down!*

8. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

Maybe this is what happens:

Drunk Mac: Hi there, ya' sexy b!tch.. :devil:
    woman: Hiiiii...

And then we know what happens next... MAC IS DISCO DANCING! No, seriously. :p

9. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

nope, no shooting down from this direction. as i said, i understand why putting mac and stella together (much as i would like that) doesn't really make show sense from a producer's standpoint. besides, my first loyalty is to mac anyway and just want to see him happy. that's the problem, i don't think peyton as a character works for him. i'd love to see him loosen up and have some fun ;) but there'd be so much baggage/history attatched to this relationship that i have a problem seeing that really happen.......

10. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

*climbs out on the limb with Lisasimpson*

I think it's a great storyline for Mac. It gives Gary an opportunity to play a very different side of Mac, who is so rigid and buttoned up all the time. He was great when Peyton pushed him out of his comfort zone even though I didn't like Peyton at all. I would like for this woman to be someone a lot more fiesty than Peyton, someone who challenges him both professionally and personally but isn't as needy as Peyton was. This could be very good.

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Is the show really in reruns for most of February? I imagine that's because of the Olympics. Still, that's only two weeks of reruns--the only alternative to reruns in the middle of the season is a longer summer season/late season start like 24 and Lost do. No one wants that, do they?

And I'm glad to hear Mac is getting a love interest! It's nice to see him loosen up around someone. He's such a tight ass so much of the time, but he's much more fun when he has a love interest IMO.

12. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

i would agree with you, but this woman apparently is peyton!!! i mean, if they're going to to the trouble of changing her personality to more adequately fit mac, why dredge up such a disliked character? why not bring back someone who doesn't need their persona changed? i really am excited about mac maybe finally being in a relationship, but it being peyton is a hard pill to swallow after what she did to him. although with it being a new actress and everything, i am somewhat wondering just to what extent they'll rewrite her. *sigh* if she brings that distressed look back to mac's face and body language that haunted him through half of s3 while she decided to feel sorry for herself and again in s4 when she didn't even have the decency to call him :)angryrazz::mad:), i will strangle her!!! *threateningly to TBTP and possible future peyton* do NOT mess with my mac!!

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

OH I didn't check this thread before! :D

Robonik--->
    haha that would be a good one :D

For the sake of my un-existent mental sanity :D i hope she will be even more annoying than the original Virus :D

and instead of a good chick she will be the most annoying lady around :D

A murderer,a serial killer, a Mary Sue character, anything :D

NUT, beloved NUT! -->
    Maybe a new new , new love interest without any connection to the "Family lab" well i would accept that. But it also would be better if the guy is a good guy but also annoying! I wouldn't want thousands of fans asking for Stella and the unknown guy

And i am gonna repeat this: Adam is*the*baby!

If you keep suggesting this, i swear your days as the Uncracked Nut are finished :D LOL

BTW I will call her Virusinha just to please Shippy ;) :D

my dear Lori--->
    are we sure thse spoilers are accurate? what if the chick is a new love interest for Don or for our lovely Sheldon :D

Rebekah--->
    Easy, easy my cherie!:p i don't understand a single word about you are just saying
    is Virus' sister????? Sorry i got lost in the way LOL:p

Harriette-->
    i promisei won't darling ;) :p

Rebekah!
    stop being so nihilist damnit!
    :D
    we can wait this season but not forever! GAh! :D

ps: I am not happy with Mac's mistress but i guess wether i like it ot not we will have to suffer her anyway :D

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ @ jade_nolan i don't think that's it at all, i don't think peyton is returning - i think it was just (a) not great research and (b) sloppy writing by the site that published it. i think they were just reminding everyone that mac's not had a girlfriend since peyton, not suggesting that she'd return.

i also hope this woman is a bit more independent, i think mac needs someone who doesn't need to cling and be told what to do, someone a bit more confident.

15. LensWideOpen

LensWideOpen Victim

You can register for the Gary Sinise Fan Club Newsletter here:
    http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/GarySiniseFanClub/[/COLOR]

The newsletter covers Gary Sinise, the Lt Dan Band, Steppenwolf Theatre, Operation International Children, and in depth coverage of CSI: NY.

And from a special edition of the newsletter this article:

FINALLY!!! A New Love Interest For Mac Taylor!!
    The long empty void in Mac Taylor's love life is ending.
    Screen actress Madchen Amick has landed a recurring role on our favorite show!
    The actress will play a romantic interest for Gary Sinise’s Mac Taylor – which will mark his first new love for THREE years.
    During the 2006/7 season, Taylor was linked with a former flame, medical examiner Peyton Driscoll (played by Claire Forlani). But she left him to return to her native England.
    Amick has a long history of TV roles, including Twin Peaks, Californication and Gossip Girl. She will next be seen in the horror movie Priest.
    So happy to have this news as Mac is never more attractive then when he's in love.
    -----
    No offense to SMACK fans, but so many more reasons why Stella and Mac don't work then reasons why they do. And no offense to Peyton - Mac fans, but she's not Mac's new love interest.

It's good news that we'll have the romantic tender side of Gary's character, Mac Taylor, showing again.
    Very happy with the writers and producers for bringing romance back to Mac Taylor and the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.