CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Bright Lights, Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

When the "big guest stars" on episodes are all soap actors I go beyond skeptical. :rolleyes:

I'll tune in just because I want to see if Carmine can create something better than the self-serving piece of garbage Melina was responsible for last season, but at this point I'm not holding my breath because even if he does the acting probably won't be any good anyway. :rolleyes:

3. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I'm glad Sid is in the next one. Unfortunately the way things are going this season that probably means Adam & Lindsay will be missing.

4. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Finola Hughes has acting credits dating back to the early eighties including Charmed, All My Children, and General Hosptial - it isn't like she doesn't have any acting experience. Michael Graziadei is on the Young & Restless, also NCIS, Criminal Minds, 90210 and Castle, so it's again highly possible that he can act.

It's a bit different than getting Kim Kardashian and Ashlee Simpson, in my opinion. They didn't get some celebrity known for being a singer or a socialite - they did get real actors.

5. wildcat

wildcat Witness

I think in Impostor too. ;) Though here it's an off-top. :alienblush:

6. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

7. wombologist

wombologist Victim

hey guys, i have a question. will lindsay be on episode 13? thanks!

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I don't think we know for sure. She's not in the promo, but that doesn't mean anything. If the trend of having either her, Sid or Adam absent continues, it's possible that she won't be there - but she was missing a few weeks ago, so it's possible she won't be gone again for a while. I think Sid is definitely in this one, so Adam might be gone this week?...I dunno, I guess we'll know for sure on Wednesday who (if anybody) has the day off. ;)

9. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

Yes, you are right. I was actually referring to this stupid Kim whatever, because they made such a big deal out of it having her on the show! Having a reality TV show doesn't mean you can act LOL. I really despise this kinda guest-stars!

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Seems the pattern is, when Lindsey has a prominant amount of face time in one episode she is not in the next:)

Thanks for the pic Perlnoir!:thumbsup:

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

one of these babies (clicky):

[​IMG]

that's quite an extreme one though, it's from quadrophenia which was a film by the who :)

only in the long film, the short film cut him out entirely (and most of the rest of the long film!).

maybe ella's just not interested in being an actress? who knows?

i'm a bit over the guest stars too - it's a bit... i dunno, it seems to undermine credibility somewhat. people who gary (or anyone else on the main cast/crew) have worked with before seem fair enough, as they are obviously "proper" actors and whatnot, but reality stars and stuff seems a little weird, unless it's done in a postmodern kind of way with them playing reality stars. i thought ashlee simpson/pete wentz worked ok actually because they basically played themselves. kim kardashian and the other one in that ep, though - eugh.

12. JoeyDC

JoeyDC Rookie

Yes, I believe it's a big insult to real talented actors having someone guest-starring as Kim just because she's a celebrity! CSI: NY doesn't need that kinda publicity, they are doing better than fine, and I hope they realize that!

13. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I don't think we know. We know Mac, Flack, Stella, Danny, Hawkes & Sid will be since they were in the promo/promo pictures.

It's possible Adam & Lindsay will be gone - but I don't think we really know.

14. wombologist

wombologist Victim

thanks for the info. why can't they just let the three appear regularly XD

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

It sounds like all three are contracted for fewer episodes this season.

How many episodes has it been since that stuff with Haylen going to work for the FBI? I guess she is definitely gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.